Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

just forget about the Jets. Patriots fixed their problems.
    Mayo and Ridley out not a big deal, especially vs the Jets.

rain ? umm, yeah, like Tom Brady has never played in RAIN before ?

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Good thing he makes his own lines !!!
    u see that's the difference between a pro and a junior capper and a winner and a loser my friend !! but that come with age and experience - my friend and u cant buy it - u have to have it inside of u !

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Jerry View Post
    u see that's the difference between a pro and a junior capper and a winner and a loser my friend !! but that come with age and experience - my friend and u cant buy it - u have to have it inside of u !
    OK, then when are you going to become a pro capper and when will you be buying some experience??? Oh that's right you can't. BOL

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7589

Quote Originally Posted by greypimps View Post
    i keeo asking myself this question: why i keep letting sbr poster convinced me to bet against the obvious winner?

Either play the better team or dont play.
    You're starting to get it. Gamblers, who all lose, really can figure out all kinds of ways to lose more by trying to be smarter than they are. They all post on gambling forums too. And no disrespect to the OP, but he's probably somewhat barreled in and trying to get a nice payout. It happens to everyone.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Snake24 View Post
    Pats are banged up as well. No Ridley and Mayo.
    Good, no more fumbles and no more tackles 8 yards down field.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

If Brady was gonna lose his 1st Thursday night game in his Career i dont see it coming from Jets. What have they shown you that would make you think they have a chance tonight? As stated before yes its the NFL anything could happen but id rather put my $$ on a different game.

SignThisBeast
    SignThisBeast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I put a small wager on the Jets M/L as well. Rex often finds a way to beat the Pats. So the value is there at those odds, as long as the wager isn't too big.

Snake24
    Snake24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7076

OK, then when are you going to become a pro capper and when will you be buying some experience??? Oh that's right you can't. BOL
    What's your play on this game, Mag?

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Good, no more fumbles and no more tackles 8 yards down field.
    Amen

Im from NE

This is true

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mikeya2k View Post
    Amen

Im from NE

This is true
    Yes Mikey, unfortunately it is. What everybody missed is when Ridley got hit and injured his knee he had fumbled the ball yet again. LOL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Snake24 View Post
    What's your play on this game, Mag?
    It is posted: TNF from 8:00 this morning. May be adding Pat's ML as it slowly comes down. BOL snake in your wagers.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 10-16-14 at 02:01 PM.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

No value on the Jets here.
    +400 on the road vs. a team who never loses there.
    Jets are just downright awful.
    This line is fukked, and should be -14.
    I can see some kind of freaky backdoor cover by the Jets here to stick the public but other than that, Pats should blow them out. Keep fading the Jets as long as Geno is their QB.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by mikeya2k View Post
    Amen

Im from NE

This is true
    You dont have to be from New England to notice that. Ridley fumbled what 4 times between last year and this year? how many yards did he get? and mind you NE had Blount last year to share the load. Who is going to be taking over the workload now? Vereen and Bolden?
    Dont tell me losing Ridley doesnt hurt Patriots big time.

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Geno Smith or Tom Brady. Make your choice that simple

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by greypimps View Post

Either play the better team or dont play.

You must own 5 homes in Malibu right on the water with this razor sharp handicapping approach.

emm2006
    emm2006's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

take the better team or the obvious winner.i think you might be on to something.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    You dont have to be from New England to notice that. Ridley fumbled what 4 times between last year and this year? how many yards did he get? and mind you NE had Blount last year to share the load. Who is going to be taking over the workload now? Vereen and Bolden?
    Dont tell me losing Ridley doesnt hurt Patriots big time.
    Frankly, or is it "Clifford Franklin is looking for a new Home" are you kidding ???? Ridley is about as important as the ball boy. Actually, I am surprised Belichicken even kept him. This guy couldn't hold onto his own " Rooster" in a men's room.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by emm2006 View Post
    take the better team or the obvious winner.i think you might be on to something.
    Please explain how previous Thursday night blowouts benefits the Jets in tonights game.

emm2006
    emm2006's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Line inflated due to public perception of easy covers on thurs night.two weeks ago ne was +3 against cincy ,now a dd fav in division game.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Frankly, or is it "Clifford Franklin is looking for a new Home" are you kidding ???? Ridley is about as important as the ball boy. Actually, I am surprised Belichicken even kept him. This guy couldn't hold onto his own " Rooster" in a men's room.
    That is your opinion and we can leave it at that. If there was someone better to take over his job than yea sure but Vereen isnt any better as a RB. Vereen is a good dual threat.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by emm2006 View Post
    Line inflated due to public perception of easy covers on thurs night.two weeks ago ne was +3 against cincy ,now a dd fav in division game.
    Half the Jets backers think the line is inflated so theyre betting Jets. The other half are betting the Jets because they think the line should be higher and thus 9.5 is "fishy"

Gotta love SBR.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Half the Jets backers think the line is inflated so theyre betting Jets. The other half are betting the Jets because they think the line should be higher and thus 9.5 is "fishy"

Gotta love SBR.
    Well there are also some who like the Jets because they are due for a win!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

That is your opinion and we can leave it at that. If there was someone better to take over his job than yea sure but Vereen isnt any better as a RB. Vereen is a good dual threat.
    The Pat's have not had a quality running back since they traded, or let Curtis Martin walk or go away via free agency. The rest have all been "one year wonders" . Nothing changes with them ( Pat's) They have Brady and that is all they care about. That will come to a screeching halt soon. Belichicken is old & stale and been there too long and Tom is using up his 9 lives. This from a 50 year Pat's fan. As always I wish them & us fans the best, but...

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=pavyracer;22799501]Well there are also some who like the Jets because they are due for a win![/QUOTE]

Gotta love that phrase. Hope you were kidding ???

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

The Pat's have not had a quality running back since they traded, or let Curtis Martin walk or go away via free agency. The rest have all been "one year wonders" . Nothing changes with them ( Pat's) They have Brady and that is all they care about. That will come to a screeching halt soon. Belichicken is old & stale and been there too long and Tom is using up his 9 lives. This from a 50 year Pat's fan. As always I wish them & us fans the best, but...
    I agree completely, I was just saying his spot will be hard to fill with Vereen.
    Bellichick is too smart for his own good, trading Mankins was stupid.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=sneakerhead;22799587]I agree completely, I was just saying his spot will be hard to fill with Vereen.
    Bellichick is too smart for his own good, trading Mankins was stupid.[/QUOTE]

STUPID???? To say the least. I never said Vereen was the answer, actually I prefer "Ben Vereen" the dancer to Shane, at least he had moves. But he can be useful as a swing man out of the backfield, which we don't do any more, or on screen play's which we don't do anymore, or fake reverses which we do with Edlemen. NO Belichicken does whatever he wants, if it doesn't work, " Keep doing it". Kraft is Fat & Happy now, especially with his new girlfriend ( 40 years his junior) . So much for the Patriot way. LOL. Myra must be "spinning in her grave" The Lord Rest her Soul.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

[QUOTE=44 Mag;22799665]
    I agree completely, I was just saying his spot will be hard to fill with Vereen.
    Bellichick is too smart for his own good, trading Mankins was stupid.[/QUOTE]

STUPID???? To say the least. I never said Vereen was the answer, actually I prefer "Ben Vereen" the dancer to Shane, at least he had moves. But he can be useful as a swing man out of the backfield, which we don't do any more, or on screen play's which we don't do anymore, or fake reverses which we do with Edlemen. NO Belichicken does whatever he wants, if it doesn't work, " Keep doing it". Kraft is Fat & Happy now, especially with his new girlfriend ( 40 years his junior) . So much for the Patriot way. LOL. Myra must be "spinning in her grave" The Lord Rest her Soul.
    Feel bad for Brady, his time is running out. He took cuts and what happened? Nothing. They couldnt get a decent deep threat or receiver, got rid of Welker. Give it a few years and Brady will be going too, following the Patriot way. On the other side look at Manning, Elway has all the talent around him at his prime, its a shame.

bucsfan
    bucsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 559

Can't see the Jets winning outright. Pats will stack the box and play man on the outside recivers. Just daring Geno to throw the ball. Jets will not be able to run and Geno ain't beating them deep with any consistency. Not saying Pats are are blowing them out but Jets are not winning this game.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I don't know what some of you clowns see you in Geno Smith

It's looking more and more like last year 8–8 was a miracle

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I don't know what some of you clowns see you in Geno Smith

It's looking more and more like last year 8–8 was a miracle
    Who's taking the Jet's???? NOT me I can assure you of that . They might as well stay home.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bucsfan View Post
    Can't see the Jets winning outright. Pats will stack the box and play man on the outside recivers. Just daring Geno to throw the ball. Jets will not be able to run and Geno ain't beating them deep with any consistency. Not saying Pats are are blowing them out but Jets are not winning this game.
    Hey that is a nice outfit for football, where can I order one for my wife, she you looks a lot like you???? But she won't wear baseball caps???

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Last season both jets/pats games were decided by a field goal. In fact, three of the last four games have been decided by a field goal

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Last season both jets/pats games were decided by a field goal. In fact, three of the last four games have been decided by a field goal
    SO, what' your point??? We were talking ML. Well so I thought.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

SO, what' your point??? We were talking ML. Well so I thought.
    meaning at that odds the jets are worth a shot on the ml

bucsfan
    bucsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 559

Hey that is a nice outfit for football, where can I order one for my wife, she you looks a lot like you???? But she won't wear baseball caps???
    If your wife has a rack like this trust me you'll never miss the baseball cap Mag

First 123 Last