Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Lions and Bears Parlay is Easiest Parlay of the Week

Lions are underdogs to minnesota? Is this some kind of joke? Lions D will shut down Bridgewater and make him throw short passes within the 20s. Don't see vikings ground game doing shit. Offensively, Lions still have a couple weapons to work with. Tate and Joique Bell are both good. Bell is better than Bush and Tate can hold his own against Minnesota's average secondary.

Atlanta has too many flaws to beat a complete team like the Bears. They are getting healthier and should be able to put up points easily against Atlanta. Marshall Jefferry and Bennett will be way too much for ATL considering they have one of the youngest and smallest secondaries in the NFL. Matt Ryan doesn't lose at home, but his O line is shattered, and the Bears are just too big and athletic for ATL. Should be a close game but see the bears winning this game.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Teddy bends the motor city kitties over today.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14344

I see minny winning by 10+

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Teddy bends the motor city kitties over today.
    You wish

Lions win 45-13

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Complete team in the Bears huh? I don't think so buddy. Reference getting torched by GB at home every time the complete D was on the field. In the Dome today will probably be a bloodbath

Goat Milk

This is a big overreaction. Minny is not a good team. Bridgewater in his 2nd career NFL game vs. the top ranked D in the NFL. Remember who he played against last time. ATL. A shit defense. One hit from Suh Fairly or Ansah or Jones and this guy is gonna be hobbled the rest of the game. Joique gonna do some damage today. Tate too.

Bears are just a better overall team. ATL is shit on defense. Bears are just way bigger. Ryan will up points at home but it won't be enough.

BigDay you're a beast roll with the beasts today brother. Lions and Bears All day!

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Complete team in the Bears huh? I don't think so buddy. Reference getting torched by GB at home every time the complete D was on the field. In the Dome today will probably be a bloodbath
    That's GB. They always beat the Bears. Bears are just a better team dude. You're blind if you don't think so. Tim Jennings will do a good job today. He's from Georgia. Bears have some good rushers with Jared Allen and Ratliff too. ATL o line banged up big time. Bears also are just too big on offense. ATL has a bunch of young def players, no way they hang with Marshall Forte Jeffery and Bennett it's too many weapons for a young defense to handle. Will the Bears even punt the ball more than twice today?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

not so fast curryboy.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    This is a big overreaction. Minny is not a good team. Bridgewater in his 2nd career NFL game vs. the top ranked D in the NFL. Remember who he played against last time. ATL. A shit defense. One hit from Suh Fairly or Ansah or Jones and this guy is gonna be hobbled the rest of the game. Joique gonna do some damage today. Tate too.

Bears are just a better overall team. ATL is shit on defense. Bears are just way bigger. Ryan will up points at home but it won't be enough.

BigDay you're a beast roll with the beasts today brother. Lions and Bears All day!

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Lions yes.

Bears no.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This parlay is almost impossible to hit

I will be shocked if it wins

CarterTown
    CarterTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where's your card big Money?

Goat Milk

everyone trying to be sharp with vikings betting a rookie qb in his 2nd start against the number 1 ranked def in the nfl. minnesota as a favorite what a joke

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

fuk me

Goater hope you hit it

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Goater is back and picking winners. Vikings suck.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    That's GB. They always beat the Bears. Bears are just a better team dude. You're blind if you don't think so. Tim Jennings will do a good job today. He's from Georgia. Bears have some good rushers with Jared Allen and Ratliff too. ATL o line banged up big time. Bears also are just too big on offense. ATL has a bunch of young def players, no way they hang with Marshall Forte Jeffery and Bennett it's too many weapons for a young defense to handle. Will the Bears even punt the ball more than twice today?
    Same thing Matty Ice says....they have 3 good RBs. Antone Smith gets less than 10 touches/game and still breaks one off every week. Plus Julio, Roddy White, and Hester too! I trust Ryan at home over Cutler every time!!

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Same thing Matty Ice says....they have 3 good RBs. Antone Smith gets less than 10 touches/game and still breaks one off every week. Plus Julio, Roddy White, and Hester too! I trust Ryan at home over Cutler every time!!
    k, i think about weapons with respect to d. atl has the worst d in the nfl and their young corners are not gonna handle jeffery marshall. bears have more experience in their secondary than atl and have a better pass rush too.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Jared Allen was out with "pneumonia" for that game. Do a little homework next time before you say something stupid.