AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Todays Picks

NE Pats -3: Betting the better QB/Coach in this one... This game will determine the conf leader, I expect brady and company to come out and set the tone earlier!!! Buf will be putting up a fight but Im betting the better QB/Coach just like I did on the Indy/Hou match up.

Pit Steelers +2 -115 : Can't count out those Browns, that front 7 is BEAST, but these teams know each other well, and same strategy betting on the better QB/Coach combo. Locked it in early, looks like lines moved to +1.5

SD Chargers -7 (2) units: SD is looking good!!! Ive been able to catch there game every week, and have been cashing in on them since the Sea Victory at home. Raiders look god awful, I bet Miami when they matched up in London and watched most the game, Raiders looking horrible!!!! Fins were looking like golden gods that game, Expect Chargers to do what they did to the Jets last week, Straight ass whooping!!!!

TB Bucs +3.5: Ive had the pleasure of watching TB play a few games this year, and I must say they are UNDERRATED, Glennon is such a better fit at QB for this club.. He's calm and patient in the pocket, he can extend the play cause he doesn't get into panic mode and can scramble out of the pocket... Vincent Jackson is still an animal and can catch just about anything in his general vicinity. Last week against the saints they should of won, there front 4 were putting insane pressure all over Brees all week, Saints got lucky with that Win at HOME!!!! TB about to step up again today at home, Great home dog game!!!

NY/Philly Over 50: Philly is a scoring power house, they can put up points on just about any team at any given time of the ball game... There Defense is piss poor and they are easily scored on, most there games turn into a scoring battle.. NY is playing good football right now!!! Expect a shoot out here!!!

Also had the Colts -2.5 from TNF (asshole puckered up at the end of that one)

Like a few of the other totals, Im an over better, but already had a lot of action....

Where's the money at this morning? Who are you guys betting and why?

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Anyone like the Vikings today at home vs a crippled lions squad without Megatron or Reggie