Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24743

Buffalo Bills Will Beat The Brady Bunch Tomorrow... Bills +3 and Moneyline

This is a big game for both teams... a battle for first place in the AFC East. But outside of the victory over Cincy last week, the Patriots have looked below average to average more often than not.

The Bills have been stout against the run this year and I don't expect another 100+ yard rushing performance from Ridley like he had last week. This game will fall onto the shoulders of Brady and put his maligned offensive line to the test once again. I think the Bills' D-line presents a mismatch and should be able to cave the pocket and harass Brady quite a bit.

As far the Bills offense goes, I believe Orton provides an opportunity for the talented WR corps to get untracked. He is much more capable in the pocket and provides a steadying, veteran presence. Add a dash of Freddy Jackson and CJ Spiller running against a soft Pats run D, manned in the middle by an eroding Vince Wilfork, and the regular dump passes out of the backfield to move the chains, and you have a prime opportunity here for the Bills to unseat their longtime division nemesis.

One of the most important factors here, of course, is that this game is in Buffalo. The team has a pulse this year and the atmosphere should be electric for this pivotal tilt. The Bills will feed off the energy and Marrone should have a few tricks up his sleeve should he need them.

There's a reason why this game opened at NE -3.5 and has dipped as low as -2.5 at some shops, and it's not because Joe Public loves to fade the Patriots.

I'm forgoing the points altogether and taking the Bills to win outright for plus money.

ustrcblue
    ustrcblue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

I like your take on this game. Im still debating about pulling the trigger on the ml as well if I do.

Eddy Munny

I'm also on these short dogs:

Giants +3
    Rams +3

...and Falcons/Bears Over whatever

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Wouldn't surprise me but there are better games out there.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

Giants +3
    Rams +3

I like these ones better myself. I'm on all of those. Giants ML too.

LT Profits

Giants +3
    Rams +3

I have Rams +3.5 and you left out the best short dog of all...Miami wins outright.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

bills have dominated the pats in recent memory plus orton is in good form in his last two games which span over two years. good luck!

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    bills have dominated the pats in recent memory plus orton is in good form in his last two games which span over two years. good luck!
    I agree pal. Brady usually shits himself vs buffalo. Always struggles. Can't seem to remember the last time patriots were able to keep up with bills. Now with Orton tearing up the league see no reason to back new England. Drop entire bankroll on buffalo. Line is baffling here.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    I agree pal. Brady usually shits himself vs buffalo. Always struggles. Can't seem to remember the last time patriots were able to keep up with bills. Now with Orton tearing up the league see no reason to back new England. Drop entire bankroll on buffalo. Line is baffling here.
    Sarcasm... neat. Can I play?

There you go fellas. Convince yourselves that your square money is the right side. Lean on irrelevant factual tidbits if necessary. Personnel/coaching never changes. Brady is somehow getting younger, his O-line is mauling people, and his receiving corps is absolutely lethal. No way the Bills can keep Edelman, and some other guys that wear Patriots uniforms, in check all day long. Plus, Orton was Manuel's backup so he must be awful. They're clearly tanking it for the number one pick next year.

Keep partying like it's five years ago.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Pats have dominated the Bills, like 19-1 since 2004. Orton isn't even a has-been, he's a retired never-was.

The best bet is teasing the Bills, they should hang around at home but the hoodie always finds a way to beat these guys.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Pats have dominated the Bills, like 19-1 since 2004. Orton isn't even a has-been, he's a retired never-was.

The best bet is teasing the Bills, they should hang around at home but the hoodie always finds a way to beat these guys.
    i heard the same mess about rodgers before the det gm. hate using past performance numbers when the teams clearly are not the same.. personally i think orten is great for this offense, they dont need the qb to be great just able to read defenses and get the ball to those playmakers which i think he can do..i agree bills teased is a really good play cause there no way this isnt close but i think they win outright..

loodachris99
    loodachris99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4421

Brady is 22-2 career vs bills , so ur "shits the bed" theory is LOL

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i heard the same mess about rodgers before the det gm. hate using past performance numbers when the teams clearly are not the same.. personally i think orten is great for this offense, they dont need the qb to be great just able to read defenses and get the ball to those playmakers which i think he can do..i agree bills teased is a really good play cause there no way this isnt close but i think they win outright..
    I was responding to the guy who said the Bills dominated the Pats, it's obviously false, I guess he was joking.

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by loodachris99 View Post
    Brady is 22-2 career vs bills , so ur "shits the bed" theory is LOL
    Get your facts straight bro.

2daBank

I was responding to the guy who said the Bills dominated the Pats, it's obviously false, I guess he was joking.
    ah..

LT Profits

Get your facts straight bro.
    What do you mean, what he posted is exactly right. Not that it has anything to do with this game as I agree that it is Buffalo or pass.

Mr Handsome
    Mr Handsome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Brady is 22-2 vs the bills so I don't know where you guys get your info from. As for kyle Orton he is a horrible qb that's why he has been on 5 different teams. Im not that impressed by the Patriots yet but after last week embarrassment of a top defense in cinci I can't see the pats losing here. The bills bearly snuck by in all there wins. I have a strong feeling bellicick will have a well devised game plan and watch for Revis to lock down watkins. Would be surprised if this is a blow out 31-17 Orton throws 2 picks

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    What do you mean, what he posted is exactly right. Not that it has anything to do with this game as I agree that it is Buffalo or pass.
    Pally everyone knows Brady struggles with buffalo bills. All in buffalo.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

Snowball

Going with New England here
    they have the momentum and I like how
    they are opening up more targets for Tom.
    Under center we got Wendell so protect Tom
    and all will be fine.

slacker00

Pally everyone knows Brady struggles with buffalo bills. All in buffalo.
    This guy is just mocking the Buffalo backers/homers. I guess some people have nothing to add to the conversation.

BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

should be a blowout

Snowball

after what i saw last week in New England
    if the Bills can beat them
    they can have my money.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Past is the past guys guys so I'm not putting alot of stock in Brady's all time record vs Buff. Those were better Pats teams and worse Bills squads then what we have now in this moment and that's all you should be focused on. I know Pats looked like next SB champs on mnf but this team is not right and only gets it up like that maybe a couple more times this year. Not sure I'm playing but Bills for gm or 1h are strong leans. We all know the Pats have not been good outta gate past couple years and have a love for the 2h drama. Gl

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Guys that overreact to one gm just kill me haha. Even heard Dan Patrick who I respect quite a bit has Patsies in SB after Monday. Bet he wasn't saying that prior two weeks with their great performances against Oak and Queefs when they couldn't even get outta the teens on scoreboard vs those juggernaut d's. Not gonna overreact other way either and say Pats are done or washed etc. But reality is this looks like a 9/10 win team to me not an elite squad.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Guys that overreact to one gm just kill me haha. Even heard Dan Patrick who I respect quite a bit has Patsies in SB after Monday. Bet he wasn't saying that prior two weeks with their great performances against Oak and Queefs when they couldn't even get outta the teens on scoreboard vs those juggernaut d's. Not gonna overreact other way either and say Pats are done or washed etc. But reality is this looks like a 9/10 win team to me not an elite squad.
    Ugh, you respect an ESPN corporate shirt? ESPN is a boatload of buffoons when it comes to real analysis.

2daBank

Ugh, you respect an ESPN corporate shirt? ESPN is a boatload of buffoons when it comes to real analysis.
    ive always liked cowherd, i know most dont. besides him id agree not much others offering anything far as analysis worth a damn..

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Pats got their stride back, pats or nothing for me.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    ive always liked cowherd, i know most dont. besides him id agree not much others offering anything far as analysis worth a damn..
    I only like his blazing 5 and I know he's reading a script from someone that knows their stuff. His show is a steaming .

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Not a fan of espn at all but they have a few guys I like Patrick who actually not with them anymore and talks shit more than anything on the "mothership". Cowherd good, but I'm more radio guy and my main one right now is Doug Gottlieb slacker. Always great analysis and insight what can I say he thinks like me guess that's why I like him

Snowball

backing the Pats isn't about "one game" its about visible improvements
    on both sides of the ball... defensively in the secondary and offensively
    with the opening up of neglected targets in the passing schemes and
    the running game looking invigorated also. and they have gostkowski.

2daBank

I only like his blazing 5 and I know he's reading a script from someone that knows their stuff. His show is a steaming .
    funny, i like his show, blazing 5 ok but doesnt sway my opinion one way or other.. i like thu with cosell breaking down tape and i like the end of fri with rj bell...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Snowball I agree the defense I'm actually not down on too much. But outside of Brady what's to REALLY like about Pats offense? Gronk is nice but health issues, two main wide outs are white dwarfs who cannot stretch field and one of them has health issues. Patchwork o-line that's spotty, and inconsistent run gm. Yeah nothing to doubt there for a min!

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Sarcasm... neat. Can I play?

There you go fellas. Convince yourselves that your square money is the right side. Lean on irrelevant factual tidbits if necessary. Personnel/coaching never changes. Brady is somehow getting younger, his O-line is mauling people, and his receiving corps is absolutely lethal. No way the Bills can keep Edelman, and some other guys that wear Patriots uniforms, in check all day long. Plus, Orton was Manuel's backup so he must be awful. They're clearly tanking it for the number one pick next year.

Keep partying like it's five years ago.
    I am as opposite square muney as there is in here, ask anyone. I'd rather lose than be on the square side. I lean Bills but would never bet against the Pats vs the Bills...call me crazy. I am from Boston so I know this team as good as anyone. Had them last week when the line came out (my post is in this forum). Sitting this one out, but the Bills do have a good roster. I would take the under if anything.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Snowball I agree the defense I'm actually not down on too much. But outside of Brady what's to REALLY like about Pats offense? Gronk is nice but health issues, two main wide outs are white dwarfs who cannot stretch field and one of them has health issues. Patchwork o-line that's spotty, and inconsistent run gm. Yeah nothing to doubt there for a min!
    whether it was Brady or OC McDaniels, the Pats finally started scheming on other targets. we should see more today.
    Wright caught 5 balls. LaFell cought a 20 yarder. Vereen caught 3. Dobson, Amendola, Develin.

12 Last