RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I have Philly +3 In a teaser tomorrow

Any reason at all I should be concerned?
    Should be a 7-10 point Eagles win I would think.
    I am no nfl expert, so please give me a reason to think Giants actually have a shot to win or cover 3.
    Thanks.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Both of those teams I have vowed to never bet on.

Ever.

Good luck with that.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I would be a bit! Got no problem with breaking the "rule" of crossing thru zero long as you land on or ov a key # you are happy with. And I'm going to assume this is a push wins tease or I hope for your sake! I'm on G-Men tomorrow +3 and think they win this gm but should be close. Giants offense has been reborn as of late and going against that Philly D taking the extra cushion with NYG definitely should have been the way to go. On the flipside without Jackson the Iggles don't have the explosion to stretch the field with just Maclin as much. And I see that front 4 getting after Foles plenty here. I'm a firm believer unless it's a complete mismatch and team is in total disarray like the Jets, Raiders are for ex. , bad spot, or a QB is out you always should bump the dog up in a teaser with div rivals. Gl!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Who else you got in the rest of the tease? And just ask yourself when putting a tease together. Whats more likely the Iggles beat Nyg by DD's? Or the Giants win s/u vs a div rival they are probably playing better than right now!
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 10-12-14 at 12:09 AM.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Who else you got in the rest of the tease? And just ask yourself when putting a tease together. Whats more likely the Iggles beat Nyg by DD's? Or the Giants win s/u vs a div rival they are probably playing better than right now!
    Thanks man.
    I already won 1st half of tease.
    Maybe I should have done parlay with Eagles ML instead abd then play Giants +3?
    Not sure what to do.
    Maybe small play on G'men +3

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Any reason at all I should be concerned?
    Should be a 7-10 point Eagles win I would think.
    I am no nfl expert, so please give me a reason to think Giants actually have a shot to win or cover 3.
    Thanks.
    The Giants have won 3 in a row and settled in with their offensive scheme. The Eagles are struggling on the offensive side and special teams has been bailing them out. Both teams can and will probably put some points as neither sports a great defense and Chip Kelly will throw some new twists @ a division rival. I would hazard a guess to say over 50 points is the way to go here. Just my thoughts. BOL.