Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Bears @ Dirty Birds.....The Case of Hester the Molester

Devin Hester will have something to prove to Chicago tomorrow. Look for the Dirty Birds to get him more involved in their offense and they already have too many weapons for a crippled up Bear defense. Matt Ryan is always money at home and Cutler won't be able to keep up although Chicago's receiving should be closer to 100x and Forte should have a good game as well. I just think Atl takes the energy from Hester and runs with it....kind of like what Steve Smith did to Carolina although the Bears will score too. Cutler could always help out with a pick-6

Atlanta -3 and Over 54 parlay

Falcons 38-27

GL

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Atlanta 31 - Chicago 24 and no opinion on O/U !!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

Like it to go Over the total... but the side is anybody's guess. It'll probably come down to who can avoid the turnovers, like the Bears/Packers game two weeks ago.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Like it to go Over the total... but the side is anybody's guess. It'll probably come down to who can avoid the turnovers, like the Bears/Packers game two weeks ago.
    over makes way more sense to me.. id prob lean atl cause they generally a good bet at home. either way it gonna take 30+ to win this thing..

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Even if Hester gets 3 TDs today, CHI rolls. ATL is too depleted. Cutler will have his way, CHI D might even get to Ryan.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Even if Hester gets 3 TDs today, CHI rolls. ATL is too depleted. Cutler will have his way, CHI D might even get to Ryan.
    The Bears are more beat up than Atlanta? Although Hester is questionable himself. Atl and Matt Ryan especially are just different at home

2daBank

maybe they will double their season sack total, of coarse that still not a lot .. you really trust cuntler to continually not make mistakes if faced with having to score every time to keep up? i sure dont..really see no reason for a side tho so gl.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    maybe they will double their season sack total, of coarse that still not a lot .. you really trust cuntler to continually not make mistakes if faced with having to score every time to keep up? i sure dont..really see no reason for a side tho so gl.
    Every NFL QB has been raping ATL's D, why not Cutler? ATL's o-line is in shambles, I see a breakout by Allen.

2daBank

Every NFL QB has been raping ATL's D, why not Cutler? ATL's o-line is in shambles, I see a breakout by Allen.
    oh i think he will put up numbers no doubt. just dont trust him not to fukk up if pressured to keep up with atl..

Fred The Hammer

Dirty Birds are getting ready to open up a can on the Bears with 28 pts in the 2nd half. I just hope Chicago can get some too because I'm on Over 53.5 plus this parlay

slacker00

Allen was abusing the rookie all day. Finally got his first sack this year. If not for all the holds, probably had a hat trick.

Fred The Hammer

I was way way off on this one....haven't seen Atlanta held down like that at home. They needed two 50+ fgs just to make it to 13? I barely squeaked out Green Bay and this one....I need to stick to props instead of sides/totals