Betpoints: 14

NFL Bookie Bruiser Parlay

Cowboys ML over Seahawks

Bears +3.5 vs Falcons

Raiders +7.5 vs Chargers

Eagles ML over NY Giants

Rams +3.5 SF 49ers

$50 to win 2 G's

Don't be surprised if your bookie lowers your limits after you bang him over the head with this parlay.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

i thought u were gone?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    i thought u were gone?
    i had to threaten to leave so that SBR John would re-instate my old pals Lakerboy and Smoke.

John knows what i bring to this forum so LB and Smoke were allowed back as long as i agreed to keep posting winners.

EvenBetter
    EvenBetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2739

I don't see Eagles getting past Giants right now, Gmen are streaky and they're warming up. Eagles O can't find the endzone and NY has a solid defense plus are playing at home.

I like the Bears and Rams calls, and my upset of the week is Dez silencing the 12th Man!

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wouldn't be surprised to see this get 0 wins
    Might as well get a $50 bj from a prosti

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

yeah the Cowboys have the team to do it.

great LT protecting Romo's blind side.

great Running back in Demarco Murray.

can beat you down the middle with Witten or go out wide with Dez.

the formula to win in Seattle is running the football and controling time of possesion like the Arizona Cardinals did last year.

if there is 1 player who can make Richard Sherman his bitch its Dez Bryant. I think Romo is licking his chomps at the idea of Dez getting 1 on 1 coverage. Sherman aint fast enough to stay with him.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Another factor is travel ... its a short week for Seattle and they wont have much time to prepare for the most dynamic and balanced offense they will see all season.

Broncos had a good pass game but they cant run the football like the Cowboys.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Betting against the Seahawks and Falcons at home is a recipe for disaster. Tbh looks like 1-4 or more likely 0-5 to me.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Cowboys ML over Seahawks

Bears +3.5 vs Falcons

Raiders +7.5 vs Chargers

Eagles ML over NY Giants

Rams +3.5 SF 49ers

$50 to win 2 G's

Don't be surprised if your bookie lowers your limits after you bang him over the head with this parlay.
    This is as dumb as it gets. Another stupid play by the worst allleged player in here. Bear, just go away. You are a fool.

PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Raiders?

haha you're freakin high

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

how can you possibly feel even an ounce of confidence taking a 0-4 horrid raiders squad vs a very very good chargers team, regardless the spread.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This is as dumb as it gets. Another stupid play by the worst allleged player in here. Bear, just go away. You are a fool.
    you cant call it stupid without giving a good arguement against one of my plays...

i am curious what your reasoning is? what you think Raiders can't hang?

they have had extended time off since playing in Europe and they get their 1st home game in awhile against a division rival... Its gonna be a hostile enviorment for the Chargers and Raider QB has made progress he has James Jones to throw to and he has 2 solid RB's McFadden and MJD and the defense has some talented players...

one thing is for certain you know the Raiders are not going to play as bad as they did last time out and the Chargers are not going to play as good as they did last time out...

i think the Raiders can keep this close maybe even surprise everyone with an upset.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Sure the Raiders have played bad but this is the NFL.

you cant take a team coming off a 31-0 win and then lay 7 points on the road and expect a good result.

strictlypaypal

Sure the Raiders have played bad but this is the NFL.

you cant take a team coming off a 31-0 win and then lay 7 points on the road and expect a good result.
    yes definitely but capping this way will lead to a win every 25 attempts. literally 0 people on this board can come up with an argument supporting Raiders cover here, they are that bad. the only argument is what you stated. either way I have chargers -1 on a teaser so here's to both of us getting the W

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

raiders prob have a better chance of covering than several of the others. they always seem to be the same dumpster fire yet typically play sd tough. i wouldnt try and defend it with any sort of logic tho cause there really isnt any other than the fact they play sd tough, off a bye, a coaching change, and a ass whipping. on the field not many good reasons to take them. mjd and mcnugget are washed up, im not even sure carr is gonna play, is he? they prob be better off forgetting bout the over the hill rbs and giving latavious murry a long look..

strange you played atl when they traveled to ny (they suck on the road) to play a gmen team that better than the bears. now they back at home where they super tough to beat and you wanna fade them? not sure i understand that at all. please explain.

you seem to be all about fading nyg for some reason tho? really dont get why?

agree it stl or nothing mon night but may just be a pass for me, havnt decided yet. hate the way the hyped up lambs defense gets gashed by the run week after week, mf'ers make a art form out of missing tackles. looked better last week but that was against a philly team that cant run on anyone lately (yet you like them vs nyg who playing about as good of football as anyone lately). gore gonna gash us like always, unless of coarse sf pulls one of their "lets not get gore involved" games. they usually do a good job vs kap tho. prob comes down to if austin davis can continue playing the way he has vs the best defense he has seen to date?

strictlypaypal

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    raiders prob have a better chance of covering than several of the others. they always seem to be the same dumpster fire yet typically play sd tough. i wouldnt try and defend it with any sort of logic tho cause there really isnt any other than the fact they play sd tough, off a bye, a coaching change, and a ass whipping. on the field not many good reasons to take them. mjd and mcnugget are washed up, im not even sure carr is gonna play, is he? they prob be better off forgetting bout the over the hill rbs and giving latavious murry a long look..

strange you played atl when they traveled to ny (they suck on the road) to play a gmen team that better than the bears. now they back at home where they super tough to beat and you wanna fade them? not sure i understand that at all. please explain.

you seem to be all about fading nyg for some reason tho? really dont get why?

agree it stl or nothing mon night but may just be a pass for me, havnt decided yet. hate the way the hyped up lambs defense gets gashed by the run week after week, mf'ers make a art form out of missing tackles. looked better last week but that was against a philly team that cant run on anyone lately (yet you like them vs nyg who playing about as good of football as anyone lately). gore gonna gash us like always, unless of coarse sf pulls one of their "lets not get gore involved" games. they usually do a good job vs kap tho. prob comes down to if austin davis can continue playing the way he has vs the best defense he has seen to date?
    I need explanations 2dabank!! you just stated how STL D is overhyped and is shit vs run but just said STL or nothing against big bad Gore and Hyde and not to mention Kaep out of the pocket. Not doubting you but definitely want input since I plan on putting a large play on SF most likely. 9ers beat them by more In STL last year than they did at home

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Reasoning behind the Bears play is IMO the Bears have the better cornerbacks and the better pass rush.

Bears defense has given up a ton of points yes i know but just like the Panthers the Falcons offensive line is terrible right now and the Bears were able to harrass the fukk out of Cam Newton. I think Jared Allen will get some sacks here.

on the flip side the Falcons are just weak all around when it comes to linemen... weak d-line too and no pass rush. Jay Cutler has a ton of weapons and he will put up 25+ points in this game and keep it close matching score for score in what will likely be a shootout... i think da Bears keep it within 3.

I think the difference this week for the Bears is the Falcons are a little weaker defensively than Carolina and have an even worse offensive line. The Falcons didnt do much to improve on a roster who was really really bad last year and they have some key injuries.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by PhilTheTHRILL View Post
    Raiders?

haha you're freakin high
    Weird you picked that one. Raiders or maybe the Rams are my favorite bets on here haha.

You think there's a better chance of Dallas winning outright in Seattle than there is of Oakland backdooring the Chargers?

strictlypaypal

over in bears falcons game

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Weird you picked that one. Raiders or maybe the Rams are my favorite bets on here haha.

You think there's a better chance of Dallas winning outright in Seattle than there is of Oakland backdooring the Chargers?
    i know its a long shot and i still remember the Cowboys vs Seahawks game the last time it was at Century link 2 years ago and the Seahawks won in blow out.

but i think if the Seahawks lose at home this season it will be this game. The Cowboys have been working on a silent count so that may really help them.

It all comes down to the Cowboys playing turnover free football. They gotta have good Tony Romo show up and not the "Tony Turnover" we have all seen before. The guy has a lightening quick release and he has shown flashes of greatness and he will need one of his best performances here in order to get that W.

but hey Cowboys are 4-1 and playing good football so we shall see on Sunday what happens.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Reasoning behind the Bears play is IMO the Bears have the better cornerbacks and the better pass rush.
    Come on now. Might be better on paper but Matty Ice will torch those fools in the dome. Reference Bears at home vs Rodgers, with a beat up O line as well, to see how good the Bears secondary is against a real QB.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by strictlypaypal View Post
    I need explanations 2dabank!! you just stated how STL D is overhyped and is shit vs run but just said STL or nothing against big bad Gore and Hyde and not to mention Kaep out of the pocket. Not doubting you but definitely want input since I plan on putting a large play on SF most likely. 9ers beat them by more In STL last year than they did at home
    yea i guess that a little contradictory huh? ok ill try here but i am being sincere with both statements. i have no doubt if sf sticks with the run gm (emphasis on if as they have a tendency to get away from it at times) they will def have success as they generally do in this match up, forget exact number but think gore has gone for over a 100 in 4 of last 5 meetings or something close to that. i dont think that is the end all be all for this matchup tho. overall lambs have done a pretty good job defending kap for the most part. even the game you referring to he was efficient but not spectacular.

speaking of that gm lets revisit it, bare with me im going off memory. i think that is the outlier not the rule looking back last few years at this match up. 1st lets start with the situations surrounding both teams coming into that thu night gm early last season. i believe this was either the immediate gm or 2nd game (cant remember) following lambs losing bradford for the season, tru he nothing special but still a big adjustment to move on to kellon clemmons, sf was facing about the same situation they were in after a couple gms of looking bad and being questioned by everyone this season so they came in with a chip while lambs were replacing what they wrongly thought was their franchise qb. with all that the game was incredibly tight throughout the 1st half, think it was 7-3 sf and looked like it would go into half that way. dont remember what happened to change this? d held sf to what should have been a long fg or punt with less than 2 in the half (may have been under a minute), something happened and it ended up being 4th and short instead and niners went for it. on that 4th and short lambs sold out to stop them and gore proceeded to break thru the line and gash them for a 40 something yard td to make it 14-3 at half and essentially gm over. other than this game and i think the season finally @ sea last year lambs have played incredibly competitive inside the division the last couple years.

moving on to the gm this week whenever stl plays these division games i expect them to raise their level of play and compete, why that is exactly i dont know but doesnt make it any less factual. i think they have found something with davis at qb, i dunno how good he is as he has played some suspect defenses, i just know that watching him is a breath of fresh air after the long line of scrubs ive seen try and man the position (bradford included as ive been on record bout that bum since they drafted him). he makes mistakes sure but he a gunslinger that hits the back foot on his drops and lets the ball fly quickly and decisively. that alone has instantly made the weapons around him better. britt is playing his ass off again and from all accounts has shockingly been a great influence on quick who is developing into a legit nfl wr. this all a big change from what these guys have been. it really tough to play the schottenheimer way against sf as they not the team you wanna line up and try and pound the rock against. you can make plays on their secondary tho and i think they have the guys to do it. of coarse getting marty's kid and fisher to get out of the stone age and let the ball fly takes a bunch of them not being successful and typically getting down in games, sad i know, lol. i do think the defense is capable of being better cause they have a ton of really good players that just havnt been playing good fb as a group, when you look at the front 7 it really inexcusable the way they get gashed by run games at times. i have seen signs of improvement tho and as mentioned i have come to expect their best effort against the likes of sf, sea and zona. on the other hand sf a team ive grown to expect slow starts from as their focus is more on playing their best later on in the season and may not get as up for this match up as the lambs do in most cases, 2 weeks ago when their backs were a little against the wall id say different but now that they have reeled off a few wins very possible. niners have really struggled in the red zone, i just dont think they will be able to put rams away and that becomes a bigger issue now that stl has some explosiveness on the outside, if their ultra conservative playcalling asses could ever figure out with that comes what should be space for tevon austin to work underneath the offense could be on to something.. certainly not trying to come off as a homer here cause everyone knows i am not, just telling you what ive seen from them. if you like sf by all means dont let me sway you too much cause it not like they couldnt come away with a td win even if lambs are competitive here, that wouldnt surprise me in the least. i just wouldnt go unloading more than a normal play cause i think you will see a really tough gm where the spread and outcome wont be decided till late..

2daBank

Bears defense has given up a ton of points yes i know but just like the Panthers the Falcons offensive line is terrible right now and the Bears were able to harrass the fukk out of Cam Newton. I think Jared Allen will get some sacks here.

on the flip side the Falcons are just weak all around when it comes to linemen... weak d-line too and no pass rush. Jay Cutler has a ton of weapons and he will put up 25+ points in this game and keep it close matching score for score in what will likely be a shootout... i think da Bears keep it within 3.

I think the difference this week for the Bears is the Falcons are a little weaker defensively than Carolina and have an even worse offensive line. The Falcons didnt do much to improve on a roster who was really really bad last year and they have some key injuries.
    yet you bet on atl in ny last week? you felt that way before the game? falcons improved a ton with the draft, that guy julio returning from injury, and FA with among others the addition of hester who if like any of the other guys facing their former teams this season is chomping at the bit to get a crack at this crap ass defense, id actually take falcons corners over what bears have going on in the secondary. you right it gonna be a shootout. problem is when matty ice continually marches down the field that puts pressure on cuntler to answer back, that only goes on for so long before he makes a mistake or 3. in that building it hard to get to ryan before he gets rid of the ball, certainly not gonna be any different vs this d.. when i look at it i just keep thinking at some point cuntler folds and makes the mistake that has atl in the driver seat. maybe it stays within a fg, i dunno, only thing im on is the over. was just curious why your perception of atl has changed so much in 1 week when they are a completely different team in the dome?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Cowboys ML over Seahawks

Bears +3.5 vs Falcons

Raiders +7.5 vs Chargers

Eagles ML over NY Giants

Rams +3.5 SF 49ers

$50 to win 2 G's

go cowboys

strictlypaypal

start hedging

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by strictlypaypal View Post
    start hedging
    i did for $200 on Giants ML hopefully Eagles win though

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Cowboys ML over Seahawks

Bears +3.5 vs Falcons

Raiders +7.5 vs Chargers

Eagles ML over NY Giants

Rams +3.5 SF 49ers

$50 to win 2 G's

one time Rams one time baby
    Points Awarded:

Ebumdude gave Big Bear 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ustrcblue
    ustrcblue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

Nice

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Cowboys ML over Seahawks

Bears +3.5 vs Falcons

Raiders +7.5 vs Chargers

Eagles ML over NY Giants

Rams +3.5 SF 49ers

$50 to win 2 G's

ok so i had Eagles in 2 seperate parlays one that paid $1,100 it was a 4 teamer and LSU, Oregon, Michigan and Eagles so i hedged $200 against Eagles last night....

now this parlay is $50 to win $2,000 and some change all i need is Rams +3.5

do i put $1,000 down on SF 49ers -3.5 and guarantee myself another $1,000 profit?

or do i let it ride with ultimately a chance to take home $3,000 this weekend?

thing i like is the public has won 2 out of last 3 prime time games and the favorite has won 3 out of last 3 prime time games so the dog is due to win / cover right?

i know the Rams dont make sense on paper and everybody in the world is on the 49ers.....

what is the best move here?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Nice work. One more to go tonight. Never would have thought this was possible. BOL Bear!!!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Nice work. One more to go tonight. Never would have thought this was possible. BOL Bear!!!
    thanks man i am thinking of hedging $500 depending on if i can get a good number

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

thanks man i am thinking of hedging $500 depending on if i can get a good number
    Read your avatar.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Bigdaddy check in pal

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

good luck big bear!

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Bear sharp.

12 Last