SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

A lot of teams come into the klinck with all kinds of swagger but leave shaking their heads wondering ...what just happened like they have been date raped gbh style..seen it too many times....GreenBay....San Fran.....New England........Seattle will rise to the occasion .Russel Wilson hasn't taken a step back he is constantly surprising us each week...I see Great things from that kid and Sunday the aSeahawks will place another feather in their frock....demoralizing a """Contender". And real threat...please....Romo one hit away from a permanent vacation guys been getting shots in his back every game this season....Our Defense with hit him hard....stay tuned.

Marooner
    Marooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1465

if you have watched romo play this year, he is not the same. I know he made that big play against watt, but back surgery is no joke. one hit, and he could be done. when he gets pressured, he throws off his back foot, and that will catch up to him. murray and defense have carried the boys so far, but murray is a fumble machine. look for the cowboys to turn it over several times, and seattle to run the cowboys out of town.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    I know my team I know how they play at the klink...it will be a madhouse ...
    you a way to much of a homer harry. it went too far when you called djax some kind of no show type player and praised harvin. djax one of best deep threats in the league and has been, witnessed by your boys the other night. harvin has never done shit in this league and cause he electric gets way more credit than his fragile ass deserves.. i mean it working out for you cause just so happens sea the best team in the league but homers aggravate me. if you cant be honest about a team and are some asshole fanatic it hard to take you serious. never understood why fandum had to directly correlate with blind stupidity?

anyway i think you right here seachickens prob roll.. but whether it throwing money away or not where im at is a 2 team teaser sea-2/den-2. probably the squarest teaser of all time..

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Marooner View Post
    if you have watched romo play this year, he is not the same. I know he made that big play against watt, but back surgery is no joke. one hit, and he could be done. when he gets pressured, he throws off his back foot, and that will catch up to him. murray and defense have carried the boys so far, but murray is a fumble machine. look for the cowboys to turn it over several times, and seattle to run the cowboys out of town.
    Hey retard...

He's got a 70% completion percentage, thrown for 9 tds, and a QB rating just a hair under 100%. He also had his longest run from scrimmage of his career 2 weeks ago.

Yeah, looks like that back surgery really slowed him down.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Hey retard...

He's got a 70% completion percentage, thrown for 9 tds, and a QB rating just a hair under 100%. He also had his longest run from scrimmage of his career 2 weeks ago.

we all know he a dipshit.. wouldnt get too worked up bout it buddy..

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

No I know imma homer 2dabank I see flaws in my team in offensive line Percy harvin is good I never said better than deshaun Jackson unless u was tipped on the captn some night...I talk shit about other players ...yes I do but every time I do there's some truth behind it...

You know as well as I do Jackson takes plays off and doesn't give 100%

Seahawks have flaws...just not too many..

But I've made a lot of money betting them teasing them parlaying them..I follow the news on the team I watch all games. I look at endgame stats I take a true interest in that team but I can say that when it comes to $$$$ I've been wrong on them very few times.

A Homer yes as hole no boss

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

No I now imma homer 2dabank I see flas in ma team in offensive line Percy harvin is goot I never said bedda dan deshaun Jackson unless u was tipped on the capn some night...I talk shit about other players ...yes I do... but every time I do there's some truth behind it...

You know as well as I do Jackson takes plays off and doesn't give 100%

Seahawks have flaws...just not too many..

But I've made a lot of money betting them teasing them parlaying them..I follow the news on the team I watch all games. I look at endgame stats I take a true interest in that team but I can say that when it comes to $$$$ I've been wrong on them very few times.

A Homer yes as hole no boss
    Good Grief, I think I'm getting a contact high from reading this crap. Being a homer is the least of this guy's problems.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: emoney

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Seattle offense ranks 27th in league. Dallas 5th kids. Seattle offense is russell wilson running the ball now lol.

2daBank

you kinda did say exactly that bout harvin/djax.. no matter. dont get all worked up bout being called a asshole. it not a big deal. i myself can be quite a asshole myself.. and yea flag waving homers bout the worst assholes of them all.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Seattle offense ranks 27th in league. Dallas 5th kids. Seattle offense is russell wilson running the ball now lol.
    What stats are you quoting? Passing yards, maybe? They were ranked about the same last year, how'd that work out?

Marooner

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Hey retard...

hey retard...

he's thrown 5 picks in 5 games and 1 fumble... russell wilson has 8 tds and 1 pick. wilson has a higher rating. not even trying to argue whether romo is good or not. he is. if you have watched him, he is not moving the same, and winces every time he thinks a hit is coming. romo is a gamer and a tough mofo... but he is not the same he was a few years back, which was always brilliant half the time/ train wreck the other half. Seattle hits hard, and that crowd is insane. if you wanna take the the team with turnover problems at qb and running back, against the team that rarely turns it over, in the toughest road environment in the nfl, have at it. If you think romo is in top form, you are nuts. he is one of the the most likely qbs to go down any given week, and if he doesn't go down he has shown he is willing to play terribly while in a great deal of pain also. He might pull a rabbit of out his hat, and lead dallas to some kind of backdoor cover, but look what sf did to dallas IN DALLAS. Seattle at home is waaaaayyyyy better than San fran on the road. How did romo do against san fran again? 1 td, 3 picks? hmmmm. i'm not shocked... i'm sure you are though, moron. when dallas plays tenn, st louis, a sliding new orl, and hous they should win those games... they will not win this one, and covering anything under 10 in that environment, with romo's shaky health and itchy trigger finger is very doubtful.

Marooner

the moron who thinks percy harvin isn't a game changer should def be listened to. he knows football.

de sean jackson is pretty much the stupidest player in the league. there isn't one gm in the league who would trade harvin for jackson. jackson is blessed with a ton of natural talent, but is too retarded to ever be anything. harvin lead his team to national championships, while tebow got all the credit. it sucks harvin can't stay healthy, for sure, but when he is on the field he is a beast, period.

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

Harry where is a good spot to watch the games this weekend? I am stuck in Seattle for 2 weeks....

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

Quote Originally Posted by jose21_us View Post
    Harry where is a good spot to watch the games this weekend? I am stuck in Seattle for 2 weeks....
    Centurylink. If on a budget just buy the cheapest seat. It's a once in a lifetime experience with the crowd

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

King st bar across from front of stadium

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Wait till kickoff outside king st bar tickets will be cheap if any left sometimes under 75$

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Marooner View Post
    hey retard...

he's thrown 5 picks in 5 games and 1 fumble... russell wilson has 8 tds and 1 pick. wilson has a higher rating. not even trying to argue whether romo is good or not. he is. if you have watched him, he is not moving the same, and winces every time he thinks a hit is coming. romo is a gamer and a tough mofo... but he is not the same he was a few years back, which was always brilliant half the time/ train wreck the other half. Seattle hits hard, and that crowd is insane. if you wanna take the the team with turnover problems at qb and running back, against the team that rarely turns it over, in the toughest road environment in the nfl, have at it. If you think romo is in top form, you are nuts. he is one of the the most likely qbs to go down any given week, and if he doesn't go down he has shown he is willing to play terribly while in a great deal of pain also. He might pull a rabbit of out his hat, and lead dallas to some kind of backdoor cover, but look what sf did to dallas IN DALLAS. Seattle at home is waaaaayyyyy better than San fran on the road. How did romo do against san fran again? 1 td, 3 picks? hmmmm. i'm not shocked... i'm sure you are though, moron. when dallas plays tenn, st louis, a sliding new orl, and hous they should win those games... they will not win this one, and covering anything under 10 in that environment, with romo's shaky health and itchy trigger finger is very doubtful.
    Russell Wilson also has over 400 LESS yards passing than Tony, and has been sacked the same number of times.

All I'm saying here is that Tony doesn't appear to be suffering any effects from offseason surgery. Now the first game against San Fran, Tony clearly wasn't sharp. But I attribute that more to the lack of work he got during the pre-season than anything else. The past 4 games, he's been great.

Anyone who's watched even the past couple of Cowboy games can clearly see he's moving around in the pocket as well as he ever has. His deep ball looks good, and as I mentioned, he had his career long run in the game against New Orleans.

If this is a "less than 100% Romo", I damn sure can't wait to see what he does when he's full strength.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

slacker00

Opie, Romo has always been able to beat mediocre teams, get to 8-8, etc. But @SEA is a big spot, Romo usually wilts.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Opie, Romo has always been able to beat mediocre teams, get to 8-8, etc. But @SEA is a big spot, Romo usually wilts.
    No argument. But Romo hasn't carried this team to 4-1. He's thrown less than he ever has to start a season.

The Boys have a dominant offensive line, and the defense has FAR exceeded everyone's expectations. And oh yeah, Demarco Murray is pretty good too.

Not saying they win here. That's a tough spot for any team. Just saying that Tony has looked great in what's been a terrific first quarter of the season.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

slacker00

I hear ya, Opie. My heart is rooting for Romo to finally get that monkey off his back. It was SEA that started it all.

But I bet with my mind, not my heart.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

Quote Originally Posted by warbux View Post
    tease sea + den
    Yeah, sure looks good.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

27-17

Seattle

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19575

I jumped at the 7.5. Seattle at home is a different monster the penalties will go away and I see a DD win my my seahawks they have been money ATS. I took sea -7.5 (-110) betus
    If you're betting at BetUS you're an auto loser because you aren't getting paid.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Murray will probably fumble (most in NFL), Seahawks are a lock

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    If you're betting at BetUS you're an auto loser because you aren't getting paid.
    Been paid twice

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    "lil man" well you did spell that right.........sort of
    shut up loser

Goat Milk

Romo was under pressure against houston all day and threw some jump balls for dez. try that against seattle and sherman and chancelor and thomas will be pickingi those off guaranteed. romo will have his worst game of the season by far and murray won't be able to do much. this game has all the makings of a blowout.

seattle 38 dallas 10

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

everyone been waiting for this opportunity to fade the cowboys since they lost their asses on them in weeks 2 and 3

line looks pretty on point IMO.

and goat milk has spoken as well.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Romo was under pressure against houston all day and threw some jump balls for dez. try that against seattle and sherman and chancelor and thomas will be pickingi those off guaranteed. romo will have his worst game of the season by far and murray won't be able to do much. this game has all the makings of a blowout.

seattle 38 dallas 10
    cousins did that with desean, what happened?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

They lost!!!

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

By 10 a home...

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Seattle -7.5 is the right play..When Seattle is at home it's like College football with carrol he love to run up the score and our Defense loves teams that try to keep up..Percy will get those three touchdown pass that were taken away

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Hey retards!

I just wanted to say hi.

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

Wait till kickoff outside king st bar tickets will be cheap if any left sometimes under 75$
    Thanks Harry will probably do that.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    cousins did that with desean, what happened?
    Desean loves playing on prime time. his numbers are way better under the lights. romo and bryant are losers. that team will fall apart eventually. romo is gonna be scared to even throw the ball. no way they even stay within a td of seattle this game. shut down murry and bryant and romo will start throwing picks like its nothing. watch.

First 12345 ... Last