labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

Redskins

It's hard to admit but I have been a Redskins fan for over +35 years. They have absolutely no chance tonight. They commit too many dumb penalties, have a weak secondary, special teams let up too many big plays and have allowed blocked kicks, and pretty much struggle in most facets of the game. Seahawks are in another league, unless they show up expecting to win they will slaughter the deadskins. My guess on the final score is 31-10 Seattle

Blaker88
    Blaker88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1561

to be honest, i'm surprised the line has shortened, i can see a 2td win by seattle easily.

It will all come down to how Cousins plays.

inZane
    inZane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4906

For what it's worth, the skins are 11-4 all time vs the seapigs, including 6 straight. The last time the hawks beat wash was in Seattle in 1998, when they were still in the AFC West. That being said I'm still gonna lay the 7. Good luck, everyone...
    This is not true, apparently the info I got from covers was bogus. Sorry...

Last edited by inZane; 10-06-14 at 05:44 PM.

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

If Seattle can shut down Peyton two games in a row that means Cousins has no chance. If the Redskins even come close in this game it's because Seattle plays absolutely awful which is doubtful coming off a bye week

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

lang's garbage ass loves the seachickens too..so much so he suggests buying a half point, lol.. lang laying extra juice, i wouldnt wanna be on his side..

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by inZane View Post
    For what it's worth, the skins are 11-4 all time vs the seapigs, including 6 straight. The last time the hawks beat wash was in Seattle in 1998, when they were still in the AFC West. That being said I'm still gonna lay the 7. Good luck, everyone...
    Not true...I remember Wilson beating RG3 in washington 2 years ago and probably it was a playoff game.

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post
    Not true...I remember Wilson beating RG3 in washington 2 years ago and probably it was a playoff game.
    Correct 2012, Seahawks won by 10 and that was right after the Skins had won like 7 straight

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by labones00 View Post
    If Seattle can shut down Peyton two games in a row that means Cousins has no chance. If the Redskins even come close in this game it's because Seattle plays absolutely awful which is doubtful coming off a bye week
    that kinda thinking isnt good for betting the nfl,, they shut down donks in the super bowl cause they came in and imposed their physicality on them. there many other teams they dont shut down in that spot, just so happens most peyton lead teams are extremely soft. 2 weeks ago in sea (where they even tougher) they didnt shut den down really, donks came in philosophically different knowing they had to. pushed them to overtime by doing so, i know you will say that for 3+ qrtrs peyton hardly did shit but that was as much donks game plan as sea defense... no knock on seachickens they are really good, that why donks played the way they did that gm cause they already experienced it..skins coming off a embarrassing thu night performance, i think it would be naive to assume they wont come in and be physical here. their front 7 is really good which matches up well with what sea likes to accomplish offensively, wilson can definitely torch this skins secondary but it not really in hawks nature to unleash him. if they do sea will score plenty, might be a big if tho. on the other side morris is capable of making a impact on this gm (think what lambs do when sea comes here), if they have success rushing that opens up plays to be made deep even against that secondary, ref crew tonight throws more flags than any crew in the league, you think that good for sea with the way their corners play? could see a lot of extended drives from penalties..dont get me wrong i know seachickens are the best team in the league and im not even sure it all that close. i dont think skins are as bad as you think tho, i understand why you would be frustrated as a fan but you selling the talent level short cause of emotion it seems. despite the disaster last week i still think cousins gonna be a solid qb i this league. he still has weapons and sea is vulnerable vs te's and power run games. i think this gm is a lot closer than most i guess. believe it or not i really have little desire to bet a side in this gm out of respect for sea, just saying i would use cation here. if you like sea cool they certainly could cover. i just wouldnt go dumping more than a regular bet thinking it some lock is all..
    Points Awarded:

Ebumdude gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

2, You make some very good points. As a homer I have absolutely no faith in my team lol, especially tonight. They will make the usual mistakes they always do and you can't do that against a team if this caliber. Obviously I'm stating opinions and not saying this is a lock, but Seattle looks like a great play here- betting 2 units on the Hawks

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

Line moved to -6.5
    Books begging for people to fall for the reverse line movement

2daBank

Line moved to -6.5
    you think that it or are they saying "go ahead and dump more money on sea"? i dunno, im not the guy to ask bout such things as i dont cap with any thought to that at all... NC hasnt been round much but he the guy to ask, he love that line movement stuff..

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

Way too easy, as advertised

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Line moved to -6.5
    I have wondered this in regard to rlm before. Rlm and public betting percentages and the whole bit--made to fool the public.

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

Once Seattle cleans it up they will roll. Way too many penalties for the Seahawks so far and still up 10

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  23.7 KB
    Prick

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

Skins played their best game in a long time, still lost by a bunch to a sloppy Seahawks team. The life of a Skins fan lol

2daBank

Way too easy, as advertised
    obviously the refs helped skins a bunch but didnt look that easy, w/o that insane play by wilson on 3rd down with 3 min left you looking at a push at best.. congrats tho..