VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Is This What a Pissed Off Tom Brady Looks Like??

Hadn't seen this type of fire or response in a couple years. As a Pats fan, I like the fire. Pats are still probably above average at best, but it's great to see a little fire.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Thank god I don't have to listen to sports radio all week saying Brady will be benched, management will be changed, Ridley needs to be traded or mcdaniels should be fired. Sports radio at work after a Pats dominating win makes the week better already.

It's only one week. Don't get too worked up fellow fans

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

$$$

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Nice clippers! Had NE +1 in BTP for 4-1 again

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I hate to say it, and I didn't post anything prior to game time, BUT this was the easiest pick of the year. I could not believe that the line kept moving. The overreaction to last weeks Chiefs game was epic and IMO there was no way that they were going to go down easy in this game....this was a home game, and they are getting 2.5 points and +117 on the ML right before gametime?

I max bet it on 5Dimes and had it as my x2 play on BTP this week. I would have also bet all of my betpoints on it, but there was some issue in the sports-book and it had all of my points tied up from a prior baseball game.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

its always easy to pick the game after its over

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    its always easy to pick the game after its over
    Thanks STAX....I think you may have noticed that I actually mentioned that. Just in case you don't know I have posted over 2000 wagers on SBR, prior to gametime, these last two years.

I just thought this game was a microcosm of how people overreact to games from the week before.

Oh, and thanks for your well thought out input.

STAX

if you posted 2000 plays prior to game time in the last two years, why did you not mention a thing about your "easiest pick of the year" until after that game was over? Post-game geniuses really annoy me, that's all. Anyone with an ounce of sports knowledge can see that over half the threads in PT are overreactions... Big Bear is the overreaction king though, but at least he posts his thoughts before the game starts. There's plenty of games where "I knew" that it was going to turn out one way or the other, but basic etiquette tells you to stfu unless you said it pregame... I actually have respect for a lot of what you say but it really rubs me the wrong way when people say "I knew it" or "this was an easy pick" after the game is over and they didnt say a word before the game started.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    if you posted 2000 plays prior to game time in the last two years, why did you not mention a thing about your "easiest pick of the year" until after that game was over? Post-game geniuses really annoy me, that's all. Anyone with an ounce of sports knowledge can see that over half the threads in PT are overreactions... Big Bear is the overreaction king though, but at least he posts his thoughts before the game starts. There's plenty of games where "I knew" that it was going to turn out one way or the other, but basic etiquette tells you to stfu unless you said it pregame... I actually have respect for a lot of what you say but it really rubs me the wrong way when people say "I knew it" or "this was an easy pick" after the game is over and they didnt say a word before the game started.
    And that is exactly why I mentioned the fact that I HAD NOT posted before the game went off. I never do this, and I prefaced it and you should have seen that. The reason that I didn't post it before hand? I stopped posting 6 weeks ago when I was on a bit of a rough patch and I was being trolled incessantly.

Read ad any of my past posts and you will see that I never do this.....it was only to make my point more clear....I could not have done that as well, without stating how poorly I thought the public sentiment was, and how it can be taken advantage of.

There are are dozens of guys that troll people that post their picks on this site AFTER games are over....those are the guys you should be calling out, not a guy that made it clear that I hadn't posted it prior to gametime and a guy that in 5k posts has never had a history of doing any such thing.

Good luck tomorrow.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    And that is exactly why I mentioned the fact that I HAD NOT posted before the game went off. I never do this, and I prefaced it and you should have seen that. The reason that I didn't post it before hand? I stopped posting 6 weeks ago when I was on a bit of a rough patch and I was being trolled incessantly.

Read ad any of my past posts and you will see that I never do this.....it was only to make my point more clear....I could not have done that as well, without stating how poorly I thought the public sentiment was, and how it can be taken advantage of.

There are are dozens of guys that troll people that post their picks on this site AFTER games are over....those are the guys you should be calling out, not a guy that made it clear that I hadn't posted it prior to gametime and a guy that in 5k posts has never had a history of doing any such thing.

Good luck tomorrow.
    OK, fair enough d2d!! I apologize...

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Hadn't seen this type of fire or response in a couple years. As a Pats fan, I like the fire. Pats are still probably above average at best, but it's great to see a little fire.
    A couple years? Did you miss the second half of the regular season Denver game last season? Pissed off Brady, for my money, is the pinnacle of the position.