GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Cincy vs NE late game

I am leaning towards Cincinnati.

Pats are banged up and just don't look like they want to win.

What do you guys think?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    I am leaning towards Cincinnati.

Pats are banged up and just don't look like they want to win.

What do you guys think?
    That sums it up. BOL my friend. What's even worse, they are playing scared, not a good thing in the NFL, maybe dodge ball.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is my feeling that the past is the past, and despite the game being a home game for the Patriots, this is not going to help there poor and weak offensive line play, and it is the line play on both sides of the ball that is going to determine the outcome. Seriously considering the Bengals -3 +100

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

The books need the pats to win...

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Brady, never the most fleet of foot dude, now reminds me of Herman Munster whenever he has to do more than a straight 3 step drop.
    Cinncy by 7+ with at least 1 Defensive/Special Team TD.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Cincy obviously better on both sides of ball but not sure I trust Dalton on the road in primetime. Pats are a straight up mess since the front office does not know how to keep anyone. Brady has a young, banged up, weak o-line , inconsistent run gm, Gronk not Gronk really so far, and you got 2 white dwarfs that cannot stretch the field as main receivers. Anyone see a problem there? This squad couldn't even put up 20 vs a terrible Oak D, and avg at best KC squad missing there 2 best players. I know the past says Pats rebound but I have a hard time buying it here. Think we see a close one though and not alot of pts but tough gm to bet. Gut feeling the Pats get alot of help from zebras or get a few miracles go there way.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

So what do you guys think then?

Cincy is at -145 ML on 5 Dimes and -2.5 for -120 juice.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

this game seems like a trap...

I hope I am wrong.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I say stay away or wait for live bet and get a better # after first team scores. If Bungles score first you get more pts with the home doggie, if Pats score first you get better ml price on the better team! Gl

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Today 04:45 PM #19 44 Mag

Edit

SAID all the same shit 45 minutes ago. LOL.

Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2043

Message Me

Originally Posted by dzuke155
    Nice job!!!!! Who you like in late game??

Thanks man, can't win them all??? Well, anyway been Patriots fan for 50 + years now. So you think I am taking them right ??? I don't think they have the mind set to win. No offensive line, no running game, no wide receivers except Edlemen who is going to get killed if they keep throwing it to him only. Gronk is a rusty "tin man" and Brady is scared shitless, at 37, almost 38 years old. Belichicken is too old & stale. Guy should retire. Even the local papers are calling for the "GM's" head. Well guess who that is. LOL. NOt touching this game. BOL should you decide to gamble on it. I know everybody is saying the Pat's will bounce back, they don't lose at home etc. etc. They were lucky to get by Oakland. LOL.

Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote

Today 04:46 PM #20
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife, and R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah Mag I think we are finally seeing the end of the dynasty as we have known it. Hate to write them off all the way just cause it's been such a long great run. Unfortunately management has been doing a pretty piss poor job in recent years not keeping talent. The Patriot way worked early on just shipping guys left and right and plugging new ones in. But it's finally catching up and Tom's back might be getting a little too old and weak to keep carrying this squad.

labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

So does this mean we don't think the Pats will win any games this year...?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Think they go around .500 honestly. But all these guys just blindly using the bounce back angle should realize that should not even be an option this wk. The old Pats don't get blown out in primetime vs avg teams either! But that happened and don't wanna hear the "Arrowhead" advantage crap. That is overrated they have been throttled by dd's there plenty past few years. Wonder if Beli gave the John Goodman post gm speech? You guys just got your asses kicked by a bunch of godd@mn nerds....NERDS!! Lol