daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Wtf is that ref? Seriously, what is him, her, it?

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I wasn't taking the black quarterback and nobody else should've has their success rate in the NFL is horrific
    Hmmmm....Very interesting....I didn't know that Christian Ponder was black!....

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Ponder going to cash his 6 figure check for the game then lay wood to his smoking hot wife. Then go back to holding a clip board. Life ain't fair

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I wasn't taking the black quarterback and nobody else should've has their success rate in the NFL is horrific
    I bet Teddy would have had more than 66 passing yards at this point in the game if he played.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Ponder going to cash his 6 figure check for the game then lay wood to his smoking hot wife. Then go back to holding a clip board. Life ain't fair
    this

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I'll take my regular wife and my regular life knowing that everyone around the country isn't talking about how much I suck and that I didn't lose people their paychecks betting on me.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good job Zimmer you fukin puke

Down 5 scores late in the game. Lets kick a chip shot fg instead of trying to work on our shit offense more and score a touchdown in the red zone. Hope you get ass raped by a bear on your way home from the airport.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Good job Zimmer you fukin puke

Down 5 scores late in the game. Lets kick a chip shot fg instead of trying to work on our shit offense more and score a touchdown in the red zone. Hope you get ass raped by a bear on your way home from the airport.
    Go figure

This idiot has another chance to have his FG kicker go for a chip shot with a minute in the game down 32

First 12