Dubya02
    Dubya02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Week 5, 2 best possible scenarios = 2 best plays

Thanks to last week, the 2 best things happened to set is up for what I consider to be the 2 best picks, tat I plan to load up on. Those 2 things were 1.) Carolina Panthers getting humiliated by a terrible Road Cover, Detroit Lions, & 2.) The New England Pats, while I took KC to cover, No one saw that embarrassment coming, not even Mr. "I can't throw past 7 yards, so I don't understand how any DC can allow me to convert a 3rd down and distance" Alex Smith. The public will be all over Chicago, expecting them to kick Carolina while they are down, but I really expect Carolina to get it together this week and shut down cutler and the Bears, allowing Carolina's defense to finally play as expected. And, now that the nation has guzzled the Orange and black kool aid from Cincy, it's still Tom Brady and Belichek.. I expect NE to not only cover this line, but humble Cincy and bring them back to reality..

Z-Fly
    Z-Fly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1803

Cincinnati has a pretty good team...

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Lol "carolina gets it together ". Just randomly?????? No signs point towards it at all

KeepItCummin
    KeepItCummin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1320

not sure about any of these two scenarios. pitts and balt ran all over car. if anything, chi prob use the same game plan to beat the panthers. chi can run and pass so i see more of a beat down again on this one.

as for cinn, every team want to have that confidence of beating anybody. what better way to build confidence than to beat one of the best team for the past decade? cinn is also a very good team on both sides of the ball. now cinn is also a different team playing away from home. however, i think here cinn will run right through the NE def like butter to take the win. there is something wrong with the usual top perennials this year and it smells. other teams are catching up with them.

BOL friend

Dubya02

Just remember where U read it first. No NFL team is terrible. Some are consistently worse than others, but one thing I have learned for certain about playing NFL games is that "last week means absolutely nothing." If I am wrong. I will most certainly own up to it on this thread. But these are the scenarios that I look for. After all, seems way too easy to just go in and lay $$ down on the Bears and the Bengals, and cover.. These are sucker plays.. Be cautious, as for me, I will take the 2 home team dawgs!! BOL to all of u, as well

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

every wanna be sharp this side the mississippi is looking at both of those games from this exact angle...just saying...this isn't some great revelation...tread carefully

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Lol "carolina gets it together ". Just randomly?????? No signs point towards it at all
    Yeah, no running backs left save for Cam. Bears will win outright.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by Dubya02 View Post
    1.) Carolina Panthers getting humiliated by a terrible Road Cover, Detroit Lions

Let me get this straight. The Lions beating the Jets in New York was humiliating to the Carolina Panthers, and this was the best thing that happened all week because now we should bet on Carolina to beat the Chicago Bears.
    Points Awarded:

ZIPPER HEAD gave POOLSIDE 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post

Let me get this straight. The Lions beating the Jets in New York was humiliating to the Carolina Panthers, and this was the best thing that happened all week because now we should bet on Carolina to beat the Chicago Bears.
    Lmao i didnt even catch that....

Dubya02

Ha! I didn't even catch it myself. I tried to edit my post. I meant carolina getting humiliated by baltimore.. Don't know how I got Detroit in the conversation..

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Quote Originally Posted by Dubya02 View Post
    Ha! I didn't even catch it myself. I tried to edit my post. I meant carolina getting humiliated by baltimore.. Don't know how I got Detroit in the conversation..
    Cocaine is a helluva drug get some sleep
    Points Awarded:

WildCelticsFan gave ZIPPER HEAD 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Cincy and Chicago seem like the square/sucker bet, but they are the better teams. I say you have to go Cincy and Chicago or pass. I don't trust Carolina or New England.

Dubya02

Panthers 31-24.... Go Pats!

hitman2000
    hitman2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8671

with so many fixed matches everything is possible -cleveland won second half 19-0 to win with 1 which is the spread, funny how f bookies knew the scenario ha, this league is absolute joke- feeding bookmakers

Dubya02

Not sure that I agree with your theory.. What I think is..... someone got in the Delorian and went into the future and brought an almanac back.. ha! 🍻🍺🍻🍺

Dubya02

I think it's safe to say that NE Pats were also a good pick, seeing that the score is 43-17. Luckily I parlayed it with the over and Denver. Anyway.. Carolina and New England, turned out to be the picks I thought they were. I'll post another 2 for next week. And seek some advice. Hope you all did well this weekend. We still have tomorrow night... I'm leaning Redskins and possibly a play on the under as well... Any thoughts?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: acc19