thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Ain't No Mountain Low Enough

First off I was wrong about last Monday as the Pats got crucified unlike I have never seen. They are not a very good team I admit, but KC played better than you will ever see them perform in your life as well. Now... Find a photo of Brady and Dalton. Then find the same for Bellishmuck and Mr. Aint no Mountain high enough Lewis. Put all four together on your mirror and stare for about 1.2 seconds. If you cannot see who the right pick here is Sunday night after everything that has happened this year so far you will never understand how to win in the NFL; this is where I salivate.
    This situation is the ultimate type of spot where you make your money. Pats home underdog after a whipping on Monday night vs a Cincy team off a bye feeling all juiced up coming in undefeated. If u have not been to Gillette stadium at night in these situations you have no idea what I am talking about. That place will be rocking and there is no way in hell Raggedy Andy will have a chance in this game to perform at the level to win this game, not here. Remember, the Patriots are underdogs and DO NOT have to cover a spread but only win the game here. My chips are down, and I will be all over the Patriots come Sunday night. Will also add to teasers. Good Luck!

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

free money as always

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Does that mean you are betting on STL Cards tonight???