megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

This Is It!2014 NFL Home Equity Loan Lock of the Year!!

The absolute worst thing that could possibly happen for da' BUNGHOLES happened last night in KC as New England had the sh*t kicked out of them on national TV!The huge bye week advantage that STARVIN' MARVIN SCREWEDUS boyz originally enjoyed for the Sunday Night match-up has completely disappeared as master motivator BeliCHECKMATE will have his boyz absolutely primed for an easy victory after some brutal practices all week to shock da' BUNGHOLES from the dwindling ranks of the unbeaten!Vegas bookies initially opened the Patriots as a three point fave BUT as last night's carnage unfolded everybody & their Grandma unloaded offshore on da' BUNGHOLES driving them all the way up to be a 2 1/2 point fave(HUGE 5 1/2 point odds move).The wiseguys eagerly saw what was happening & furiously started backing the HOODIEMEISTER in droves snapping up the entire 2 1/2 points therefore driving the line back down to dead even!

Patriots fall from 8/1 to 14/1 to win the Super Bowl @LVSuperBook.
    Seahawks 7/2
    Broncos 9/2
    Bengals 8/1
    Packers 12/1

P.S. Simply ask AGING,CLUELESS,former defensive genius Dick LeBONEHEAD how he feels this week after his boyz blew a late lead at home against league laughingstock & winless TAMPON Bay(blown out on national TV 56-14 in their prior game)!

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Having a nickname for everything doesn't mean they are funny. (Doesn't mean the gist of your comment doesn't have merit, though.)

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Tough to read.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Tough to read.
    Could not get past the 2nd sentence.
    Where is the lock in the post??

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

I second all of the above replies. Tough to read, nicknames, no lock etc.

PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Jeez, is this guy fukkin high or what? Either that or delusional for sure. Or maybe just an illiterate fukk. This was just terrible.

megamillionslose

New England hopefully will rise to +3 by Sunday night!

Thought it was quite obvious without even stating that i LOVED New England even on short rest versus an extremely popular well rested team.Desperate gamblers looking for a bailout will surely parlay the BUNGHOLES with the Over in an attempt to get even for the weekend.Let's not forget that the Chiefs who looked so incredible last night looked like an ABSOLUTE JOKE at home on opening day against the pathetic Titans who have been crushed three straight weeks!I'll take New England's scouting department any day over Mike CLOWN's patchwork scouting unit!

Ebumdude
    HTX

So what you are saying is:

"Patriots is the right pick against the Bengals."

Thank you for your post.

mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8964

Crack and handicapping DO NOT MIX. Megamillion should know this.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Winning oasis

megamillionslose

Sporting News Linemakers section just posted this earlier today

Patriots are 34-5 straight up and 29-10 against the spread following a loss since 2003. And if they end up going off as a dog, it’ll be only the third time that’s happened in that same time frame. Also, Cincy was 1-4 when laying points on the road last year.Also the following is a quote from the Westgate SuperBook assistant manager after last night's debacle: "You can’t make a subtle adjustment because people are just going to pile on Cincinnati.Both times Pinny adjusted da' BUNGHOLES up to a two or more point fave the wiseguys have snapped it all up!Da' BUNGHOLES blew a 15-0 lead opening week,beat a mediocre Atlanta team at home the following week & a lousy TN team at home week three.Bet everything u own on Brady & his boyz come Sunday night!
    Last edited by megamillionslose; 09-30-14 at 04:27 PM.

mitch51
    mitch51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8964

Quote Originally Posted by megamillionslose View Post
    Patriots are 34-5 straight up and 29-10 against the spread following a loss since 2003. And if they end up going off as a dog, it’ll be only the third time that’s happened in that same time frame. Also, Cincy was 1-4 when laying points on the road last year.Also the following is a quote from the Westgate SuperBook assistant manager after last night's debacle: "You can’t make a subtle adjustment because people are just going to pile on Cincinnati.Both times Pinny adjusted da' BUNGHOLES up to a two or more point fave the wiseguys have snapped it all up!Da' BUNGHOLES blew a 15-0 lead opening week,beat a mediocre Atlanta team at home the following week & a lousy TN team at home week three.Bet everything u own on Brady & his boyz come Sunday night!
    I like your reasoning here. But what about Pats off a short week and Bengals off a bye. Wouldn't that change things?

Sorry, you already answered that.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

34-6 and 29-11 is still good.

megamillionslose

Yet another great reason to bet the ranch on the Patriots Sunday night!

Absolutely loved this gloom & doom comment! Tom Brady on Wednesday morning acknowledged his team's struggles on offense this season, noting, "I don't think we've played well for a long time".Easily reminds me of whenever i ask my local bookie how's business lately & it never fails EVERY SINGLE TIME he replies "we're getting our asses handed to us"!!

megamillionslose

One more reason to LOVE New England!

One of the top NFL tip sheets this season has been Winning Points.They picked San Fran by 26 over KC as one of their featured games this week!That probably speaks volumes about how much of a FLUKE the KC blowout win was on Monday night.Obviously the write-up appears to have been done before that game but i am not alone in thinking KC is simply a mediocre team

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Pats are going down Sunday night. All these past "trends" are basically useless as this Patriots team might be the worst Patriots team in the last 14 years.

megamillionslose

This is getting even better every minute!

Giving a shout out to my good buddy RP Excel(Google him)who is a decent horse racing(paid) & NFL(FREE)tout with two top five finishes the past two NFL seasons including 59% last season.He projects New England winning in a blowout 37-18!!

big_john
    big_john's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

One of the top NFL tip sheets this season has been Winning Points.They picked San Fran by 26 over KC as one of their featured games this week!That probably speaks volumes about how much of a FLUKE the KC blowout win was on Monday night.Obviously the write-up appears to have been done before that game but i am not alone in thinking KC is simply a mediocre team
    IMO if there Mediocre Team than whats that make NE ? because the ONLY TEAM they have beat was Minny without Peterson , and the pitiful Oakland Raiders ? and didnt even cover the Raiders spread ? imo its going to have to be a thrown game by the Bengals IF the Pats Cover , and beat them , IF the Pats win and thats a big IF , it will be by a field goal but i just cant see it.

redtagboys
    redtagboys's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like it mega, Bradys playing a story for the media. He goes off sunday night. Don't expect Brady to lose his Monday night and Sunday night game. San Fran will smoke out KC, Minny will cover tonight, stl will beat philly

megamillionslose

Bookmaker just went to New England +3!Also yet another reason why New England covers

Bought a season's worth of picks from new CLOWNS on the block Swish Analytics(have their own website & also at Covers).These so-called algorithm geniuses have absolutely BURIED clients the past two plus weeks in the NFL picking less than 20% winners(using the picks they have sold alacarte at Covers as a guide)!They released BURIALS on WA,Chicago,Atlanta & New Orleans last week & kicked off week five with yet another BURIAL on MN!Guess who they are releasing on Sunday night?The Cincy BUNGHOLES!BET EVERYTHING YOU OWN on this one as you must be OPPOSITE of whatever these CLOWNS release!!

ustrcblue
    ustrcblue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

I am leaning NE as well but still haven't hammered the nail yet. I do agree with your logic and will post my ticket (pre-game of course) on your thread if I do make it a play for me today.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6422

This ain't gonna end well....

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

This is not your daddy's Pats where a bounce back was always a given from a tough loss. Like someone above stated this Pats team is their worst and outmatched here on both sides. Never seen a franchise hang a future hof QB out to dry in the modern age of free agency like Pats have done to Brady. Just don't have the respect or faith in this squad any longer. Bol to you!

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Careful of an undefeated team going up against a desperate team on the road. We saw what happened last week with Philly at San Fran. Undefeated teams can afford losses. The Patriots can't. Personally, I think this is a stay away game...lean towards the under.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Pats are going down Sunday night. All these past "trends" are basically useless as this Patriots team might be the worst Patriots team in the last 14 years.

have to agree the "beaten monday night favorite" is the oldest trend in the book but i think you have to go against it here

oh yeah that and the patriorts arent cheating anymore so its increasingly harder for brady to win without quality players

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Everybody cheats to some degree that's sports 101....they just got caught. And when you get caught the public will beat that like a dead horse about that's the only reason they won.

megamillionslose

Promises made.Promises DELIVERED!

If your life depended on it which coach could you trust?Starvin' Marvin SCREWEDUS or Bill BeliCHECKMATE?If anybody needs me to send them a complimentary tube of Preparation H for stupidly risking their hard earned money on my local Cincy BUNGHOLES please send me a message!Nighty night.Keep ur bunghole tight!!

Ebumdude
    HTX

Lol. Good read. Glad the non-squares cashed in on the Pats tonight.

megamillionslose

I forgot to congratulate my main man RP Excel!

As i stated in an earlier post in this thread RP Excel projected New England to ream the BUNGHOLES 37-18!One of the very few handicappers in the world who had them winning by at least 19!!