Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Jim Harbaugh tells NFL Analysts to Fuk Off

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

his act is wearing thin. (cry baby) His bitch ass will be at michigan next year. Nfl players run the league. In college he can go back to being a dicktator,

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

he cant beat carroll so hes going out sore loser

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

He is an elite NFL head coach. Should be able to coach any team he wants in the NFL not named New England if he decides to leave.

CWD
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    He is an elite NFL head coach. Should be able to coach any team he wants in the NFL not named New England if he decides to leave.
    belicheat still on a pedestal even though they have won squat since they got caught cheating
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Isaiah

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    belicheat still on a pedestal even though they have won squat since they got caught cheating
    So sick of this absurd statement. That team does nothing but win. Even when Brady went down, they won ten or eleven games with Matt Cassel. No other coach can get anything from that bum. Look at the overnight difference between him and Bridgewater in Minnesota.

So they don't have any Super Bowl wins since then. They do have two Super Bowl appearances though, which is more than 90% of the rest of the league.

Who's your favorite team? Trade your coach for Belicheck and there's a good chance you improved significantly.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    So sick of this absurd statement. That team does nothing but win. Even when Brady went down, they won ten or eleven games with Matt Cassel. No other coach can get anything from that bum. Look at the overnight difference between him and Bridgewater in Minnesota.

So they don't have any Super Bowl wins since then. They do have two Super Bowl appearances though, which is more than 90% of the rest of the league.

Who's your favorite team? Trade your coach for Belicheck and there's a good chance you improved significantly.
    Seahawks, and I doubt it

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Seahawks, and I doubt it
    Good chance is what I said. There's no upgrading Carroll right now. That's a perfect fit. Best team I can ever remember seeing.

buddha
    buddha's Avatar Become A Pro!

Far from having "lost the team" Harbaugh is just a convenient target right for the New Media who make up news in order to create an appearance that they are relevant and reporting stuff. This story will only serve to unite the team and inspire them to work harder. They get right against KC which is entirely possible, might arguably even be expected and you won't hear another peep of this "breaking news" story. Superbowl 2 years ago, deep playoffs last season and now sudden "Locker Room Discord"? What a farce News has become. They do stuff to embarrass themselves on a regular basis that reporters of just a few years ago couldn't even have conceived of, outside of National Enquirer.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    he cant beat carroll so hes going out sore loser
    who said he is going out?

he led his team to victory over a tough Eagles team.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jimmy's one of the best coaches in the NFL and got a lot of balls like his brother it's why they're both very successful

Sam Odom

Going going gone to Michigan with a big ass contract

jjgold

He will turn Mich around instantly

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

He will turn Mich around instantly

Will pull a Saban

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

I said in the beginning of the year that niners would miss the playoffs and Harbaugh will be gone. We'll see

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Jim Harbaugh is easily one of the best in the game right now. Gotta love an NFL head coach with that kind of heart.
    Points Awarded:

strictlypaypal gave slacker00 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

Slacker I agree

The best

CWD
    Update your status

hows he gonna help another team the way it looks now the pats gong to have trouble keeping head above water he cant even help them, maybe he should go dumpster diving again he might scrape up a win or two

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by buddha View Post
    Far from having "lost the team" Harbaugh is just a convenient target right for the New Media who make up news in order to create an appearance that they are relevant and reporting stuff. This story will only serve to unite the team and inspire them to work harder. They get right against KC which is entirely possible, might arguably even be expected and you won't hear another peep of this "breaking news" story. Superbowl 2 years ago, deep playoffs last season and now sudden "Locker Room Discord"? What a farce News has become. They do stuff to embarrass themselves on a regular basis that reporters of just a few years ago couldn't even have conceived of, outside of National Enquirer.
    When you combine sheer laziness with a 24/7 news cycle and social media that beats you to the punch on most stories, this is what you get.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Jim Harbaugh is easily one of the best in the game right now. Gotta love an NFL head coach with that kind of heart.
    I think he needs a new team though ... Guys like him and Saban those dudes that demand perfection and are hard nosed dickheads as both of them are they burn out guys like that need to be in college where the kids cycle through and don't get tired off listening to you speak. 49ers don't appear to be enjoying themselves very much when they show the sidelines.

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

49ers are fine. they started last season 1-2 and if it weren't for some retarded ass 2nd halfs they would be 4-0 rn. ppl saying 9ers got lucky sunday I think eagles were lucky to even be that close. the only points eagles had were from a punt block, punt return, and pick 6... 49ers D absolutely shut them the hell down.

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by strictlypaypal View Post
    49ers are fine. they started last season 1-2 and if it weren't for some retarded ass 2nd halfs they would be 4-0 rn. ppl saying 9ers got lucky sunday I think eagles were lucky to even be that close. the only points eagles had were from a punt block, punt return, and pick 6... 49ers D absolutely shut them the hell down.
    100%. Eagles had no business being in that game. That was a best case scenario.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    I think he needs a new team though ... Guys like him and Saban those dudes that demand perfection and are hard nosed dickheads as both of them are they burn out guys like that need to be in college where the kids cycle through and don't get tired off listening to you speak. 49ers don't appear to be enjoying themselves very much when they show the sidelines.
    I think it's the grind of doing deep playoff runs the past 3 years. After that many playoff games, regular season's a joke.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    I think it's the grind of doing deep playoff runs the past 3 years. After that many playoff games, regular season's a joke.
    nah hes a dick ....you didn't see the eagles game when he made that face at kap.... cowherd and dilfer and others have confirmed hes an asshole people don't like him its not really a secret.... Cowherd just said multiple sources told him when peyton manning was doing his recruiting trips him and harbaugh were throwing passes and jim couldn't help himself but to tell peyton his passes had more mustard on them ... it didn't go over well with peyton. Collin aslo talking about how in college kids cycle through like I mentioned above. some of those players don't like him alot of "sources" in that locker room leaking things. Another thing to note Sherman isn't the only one from Stanford that didn't like harbaugh....where there is smoke and he has the history they'll have to make a change here sooner or later watch and see great coach but his people skills are lacking.

blowseq
    Status? What status?
    blowseq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Harbaugh is done!

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Good chance is what I said. There's no upgrading Carroll right now. That's a perfect fit. Best team I can ever remember seeing.
    Don't you have to be 18yo to post here?

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Dumbest thread of the week. Nice work.

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Don't you have to be 18yo to post here?
    Blah blah. This Seattle squad is special. I'm 31 so I didn't see the Steel Curtain. I did see Montana's Niners, but this Seahawks defense would have slowed them down. I'll take these Seahawks (especially at home, where no one is beating them in a big game) over the 90's Cowboys, early 2000's Pats. Who else, since your opinion is more valuable than mine? Elway's Broncos lol? Favre's Packers lololol? Who.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Blah blah. This Seattle squad is special. I'm 31 so I didn't see the Steel Curtain. I did see Montana's Niners, but this Seahawks defense would have slowed them down. I'll take these Seahawks (especially at home, where no one is beating them in a big game) over the 90's Cowboys, early 2000's Pats. Who else, since your opinion is more valuable than mine? Elway's Broncos lol? Favre's Packers lololol? Who.
    The 90s Cowboys were better, there was no salary cap they were stacked. Emmitt Smith never got touched until he was 5 yards past the line of scrimmage. The Seahawks DBs would be no help there.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

90's Niners and cowboys would kill the Seahawks.

Stacked at every position.

Seattle will come to San Francisco and lose again like always.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Harbaugh's act HAS worn thin.

I haven't seen anyone mention it, but did anyone else catch his challenge that he made on the FIRST play of the game versus the Eagles? He challenges the spot when the Eagles gained AT LEAST 9.5 yards, although the challenge gave them the first down....what the hell is the matter with him? That was the worst challenge I have EVER seen, it was useless and it cost him a challenge.

Harbaugh is literally losing it, he screams and yells at everything.....would any of you want to play for him? I wouldn't, that's for sure. Sure, I want to play for somebody that has heart, that is 'into it' but not somebody that screams nonsensically at every 'slight' that he believes the officials hit him with. Does he not realize he is only hurting his team? If I was an official (of course I would try and not be biased) I would not be able to help myself with a d-bag like him.

If he had lost that game against the Eagles (and anyone that watched the game will realize that the Eagles beat themselves) they would not have made the playoffs.....and in my opinion it is still VERY much in question.

D2D

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Seattle will come to San Francisco and lose again like always.
    RW is 0-2 @SF so far. It should be an awesome match up.

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Harbaugh's act HAS worn thin.

I haven't seen anyone mention it, but did anyone else catch his challenge that he made on the FIRST play of the game versus the Eagles? He challenges the spot when the Eagles gained AT LEAST 9.5 yards, although the challenge gave them the first down....what the hell is the matter with him? That was the worst challenge I have EVER seen, it was useless and it cost him a challenge.

Harbaugh is literally losing it, he screams and yells at everything.....would any of you want to play for him? I wouldn't, that's for sure. Sure, I want to play for somebody that has heart, that is 'into it' but not somebody that screams nonsensically at every 'slight' that he believes the officials hit him with. Does he not realize he is only hurting his team? If I was an official (of course I would try and not be biased) I would not be able to help myself with a d-bag like him.

If he had lost that game against the Eagles (and anyone that watched the game will realize that the Eagles beat themselves) they would not have made the playoffs.....and in my opinion it is still VERY much in question.

D2D
    Eagles scored zero points on offense. Beat themselves? They got owned. Minus three defensive/special teams touchdowns THEY WERE SHUTOUT. This game should have been a massacre.

CWD
    Update your status

this seahawk team wouldnt score on that niner D. you never saw them play if you think this team even compares.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

I love seeing this clown lose.

12 Last