jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Pack by 10, pretty routine.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Does anyone know how Teddy plays on the Bad field?

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

LT, why do you make shit up?

He hasn't been PROBABLE for one second this week.

If you're going to give information, please make sure it is accurate.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ted Sheckler

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Full blown GTD

jjgold

They do not have a shot regardless

Packers will roll

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    LT, why do you make shit up?

He hasn't been PROBABLE for one second this week.

If you're going to give information, please make sure it is accurate.
    I make NOTHING up, he is STILL showing as Probable on Sports Options. He just got downgraded to Questionable yesterday at other sites, but the line drop is an indication otherwise.

SO upgraded him to Probable shortly after I saw this on MONDAY:

Teddy Bridgewater's (ankle) MRI came back "fine," and he's expected to start Thursday's game against the Packers.

According to coach Mike Zimmer, Bridgewater was "doing a lot better" Monday morning.

Now if he suddenly got worse in the days since then or if the Vikings are having second thoughts, that doesn't change the accuracy of the original report, I am not a fortune teller. And with all that said, the line drop seems like an indication that he will give it a go.

BigDeem5

He's a GTd

No where have Vikings said he's expected to play

LT Profits

He's a GTd

No where have Vikings said he's expected to play
    Did you even read the Monday report I just posted?

Teddy Bridgewater's (ankle) MRI came back "fine," and he's expected to start Thursday's game against the Packers.

If something changed since then, that is nothing I could control, post was accurate at the time of the post.

And as an aside, the Vikings COULD just be playing coy knowing he was going to play all along, but THAT would be speculation.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

That "Monday report" is just some fantasy football speculation. The Vikings haven't said a word about whether or not he's going to play. If anything, they've been leaning towards sitting him. I've seen him as questionable most of the week.

Yea, they could be playing coy. Pretty bad week for them to have a Thursday game. If this wasn't some shitty Thursday game he'd definitely play.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    That "Monday report" is just some fantasy football speculation. The Vikings haven't said a word about whether or not he's going to play. If anything, they've been leaning towards sitting him. I've seen him as questionable most of the week.

Yea, they could be playing coy. Pretty bad week for them to have a Thursday game. If this wasn't some shitty Thursday game he'd definitely play.
    But RotoWorld is usually deadly accurate with shit like this, they have mostly good sources with inside knowledge, and on the few occasions where they quote either unfamiliar or often unreliable sources, they mention that up front.

LT Profits

And just as I say that, Adam Scheffer says he is probably sitting.

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, signs point to Teddy Bridgewater (ankle) sitting out Thursday night's game at Green Bay.

The short week isn't doing Bridgewater any favors after his ankle awkwardly got bent just four days ago. Nothing is official yet, but it looks like Christian Ponder is going to get the nod here (Matt Cassel is on injured reserve). That would make the Packers D/ST a very attractive streamer, as Ponder has no shot in Lambeau on two days of practice. In nine games last year, Ponder went 2-6-1 while throwing nine interceptions, fumbling seven times and taking 27 sacks.

Source: Ben Goessling on Twitter

LT Profits

Sports Insights now has him Doubtful.

Sports Options still has Probable.

Yet Pinny is holding firm at 7.5.

So who da fawk know.

LT Profits

dupe post

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Sports Insights now has him Doubtful.

Sports Options still has Probable.

Yet Pinny is holding firm at 7.5.

So who da fawk know.
    What I meant here is the general consensus across the net now is that he won't play, yet Pinny has not moved yet while some others are at 8.5.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Ponder is a turnover machine.

Vikings D-line is under rated...should give the Packers line fits. If Ponder plays, a good showing by their D-line is the only way the Vikings cover.

LT Profits

I am wondering if Pinny is saying Vikings still cover with Ponder? And some of the 8.5s just went to 8. Let's just wait until later, Teddy still officially Questionable per official NFL injury report. The line movement does not make sense if Ponder is going.

zilchy
    zilchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Didn't see a lot of pressure on the qb from that Vikings D since week 1. If they can't get to Rodgers they have no chance, Bridgewater or otherwise.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

If ponder starts the Vikings wont have a chance

BigDeem5

My point is this - If you don't know, Don't post. You're misleading anyone who really values you as a source of information.

He's a GTD according to my reports.

He's been ?able all week, GTD.

Nowhere doubtful (other than Schefter's report like 2 hours ago) and nowhere probable

LT Profits

My point is this - If you don't know, Don't post. You're misleading anyone who really values you as a source of information.

He's a GTD according to my reports.

He's been ?able all week, GTD.

Nowhere doubtful (other than Schefter's report like 2 hours ago) and nowhere probable
    Sorry, but I will continue to post information as soon as i see it. The whole point of doing it is to get info out BEFORE some of the more major outlets do and live with the results. And as I said, Rotoworld is my gospel and they are very accurate most of the time. And people that acted and took Vikes +10 soon after I posted this are not complaining right now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Sorry, but I will continue to post information as soon as i see it. The whole point of doing it is to get info out BEFORE some of the more major outlets do and live with the results. And as I said, Rotoworld is my gospel and they are very accurate most of the time. And people that acted and took Vikes +10 soon after I posted this are not complaining right now.
    They will be when Ponder plays

I'm a Vikes fan, so I hope to hell Teddy plays, but if Ponder plays -7 should be pounded harder than Hope Solo's twat.

Fwiw, you can still get Minnesota +9 at Bovada...and rotoworld does drop the ball more often than you think. There's a huge blurb/mistake thread in their forum every season.

LT Profits

The Vikings plan to take the Teddy Bridgewater (ankle) decision right up until 90 minutes before Thursday's kickoff.

"Teddy Bridgewater still wants to play," but the Vikings want "to make sure it limits danger," according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport. Teddy is fighting a garden-variety ankle sprain sustained just four days ago. If there's any danger of making it worse at all, the Vikings should play it safe with the new face of their franchise. ESPN's Adam Schefter reported earlier signs point to Bridgewater sitting out this difficult spot at Lambeau.

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

jjgold

Good info LT profits I love all your reports on different players and all different sports as they are very accurate and helpful

LT Profits

They will be when Ponder plays

I'm a Vikes fan, so I hope to hell Teddy plays, but if Ponder plays -7 should be pounded harder than Hope Solo's twat.

Fwiw, you can still get Minnesota +9 at Bovada...and rotoworld does drop the ball more often than you think. There's a huge blurb/mistake thread in their forum every season.
    Guys that are nervous can get out at -7.5 how though and maybe catch a lucky middle.

And the "real" books like Pinny, Bookmaker and Heritage are holding at 7.5, and 5 Dimes is at 8. +9 is at square books Bovada and SIA

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Bears had no pressure and no coverage anyone could have cut them up that day.
    The Vikings didn't pressure Matt Ryan and the offensive line lost the center and the left guard during the game. In fact the TE ended playing guard in the 4th quarter. I'm pretty sure the OL of Packers at home will push the Vikings DL back at will. Taking it another game back. The horrible Patriots OL as we saw vs Chiefs manhandled Vikings DL. Aaron Rodgers won't be pressured..trust me.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

yeah what paver said

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

The Daily Norseman @DailyNorseman
    Practice squad deadline has passed. Time to see if the #Vikings brought MBT onto the active roster. If he didn't, Bridgewater likely starts.

MBT = Michael Bethel Thompson

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

According to the St. Paul Pioneer Press, "signs seem to be pointing" toward Teddy Bridgewater (ankle) starting Thursday's game against the Packers.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

According to the St. Paul Pioneer Press, "signs seem to be pointing" toward Teddy Bridgewater (ankle) starting Thursday's game against the Packers.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

nobody fukkin knows

Vikings promoted QB Chandler Harnish from the practice squad.

WR Rodney Smith was waived in a corresponding roster move. Harnish's promotion is a tell-tale sign that Teddy Bridgewater (ankle) will sit out Thursday's game against the Packers.

LT Profits

nobody fukkin knows

Vikings promoted QB Chandler Harnish from the practice squad.

WR Rodney Smith was waived in a corresponding roster move. Harnish's promotion is a tell-tale sign that Teddy Bridgewater (ankle) will sit out Thursday's game against the Packers.
    Could be more of a precaution than a tell-tale. That move happened at about the same time the Pioneer Press hinted he was playing. I repeat: Who da fawk knows!

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Sorry, but I will continue to post information as soon as i see it
    Perhaps before hoping that you're the first person to make a thread about a topic, you could take 5 seconds to give it a better title that will lead to you getting flamed far less? Something like "Teddy Bridgewater's Status Update for TNF" that would let everyone know what you're talking about but won't leave you open to potentially looking like a goober a few hours later?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Quote Originally Posted by etothep View Post
    Perhaps before hoping that you're the first person to make a thread about a topic, you could take 5 seconds to give it a better title that will lead to you getting flamed far less? Something like "Teddy Bridgewater's Status Update for TNF" that would let everyone know what you're talking about but won't leave you open to potentially looking like a goober a few hours later?
    He had a thread a few weeks back that Adrian Peterson and Josh Gordon would play in couple weeks. Hilarious!

LT Profits

Teddy now confirmed OUT.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

Teddy out. Packers DST a sneaky good play in fantasy. GB should dominate this game, but not sure if rain will turn it into more of a "Mason Corsby" game than an "Aaron Rodgers" game.

First 123 Last