slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Is NO@DAL going to be a Saints home game?

After seeing a majority of 49ers fans for the Cowboys home opener, will Saints fans do the same thing?

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Was wondering the same, especially since NO-DAL is driveable and SF-DAL isn't... Either way, I got a weird hunch Dallas pulls the upset or at least covers. I know I know they don't have much of a home field advantage, but I think both teams are bad and the saints don't play well on the road. Surprisingly Homo I mean Romo plays well historically against the saints (was like 18 fppg avg - looked it up for fanduel but can't remember his avg stats) Could be a barn burner.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Was wondering the same, especially since NO-DAL is driveable and SF-DAL isn't... Either way, I got a weird hunch Dallas pulls the upset or at least covers. I know I know they don't have much of a home field advantage, but I think both teams are bad and the saints don't play well on the road. Surprisingly Homo I mean Romo plays well historically against the saints (was like 18 fppg avg - looked it up for fanduel but can't remember his avg stats) Could be a barn burner.
    Perhaps Romo good fantasy stats, but Brees is 3-0 @DAL for his career.

Last year's game was NO 49 DAL 17. Brees 392 Yards 4 TDs Romo 128 Yards 1 TD.

Maybe Rob Ryan knows some inside info on how to beat DAL from his tenure in DAL.