recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Bears @ Jets…….

To all those Bears supporters who haven't come up with any solid reasons why they win, you will get your ass handed to you in a few minutes.

Jets 25 Bears 0

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Yikes.

flabrah5
    flabrah5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

recon1
    Yep

Got that ass whooped

Tony Truong
    Update your status
    Tony Truong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    To all those Bears supporters who haven't come up with any solid reasons why they win, you will get your ass handed to you in a few minutes.

Jets 25 Bears 0

SignThisBeast
    SignThisBeast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Jets outplayed Bears and still lost bad.

rattlemonkey
    rattlemonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 647

Jets had soooo many blown red zone chances, I was on bears but jets should have won imo

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by rattlemonkey View Post
    Jets had soooo many blown red zone chances, I was on bears but jets should have won imo
    Jets were clearly better team. I'm not sure if refs were for the Jets or Bears, appeared to be just bad calls.

Congratulations Bears investors.

I play a system that is very successful and only play single games to satisify the action junkie deep inside, now i'm 0-2 MNF. I'm worse than a broken clock, least it's correct twice a day.

rattlemonkey

I picked bears because I thought Cutler would have his shots against a suspect jets secondary. I expected jets to struggle in red zone but not as much as they did. You are right, in hindsight I think jets were the "right" play. I'm doing really well mnf and bad snf lol

PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Jets 25 Bears 0

Lol at this...

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by PhilTheTHRILL View Post
    Lol at this...
    You just invited bad things in your life. Never make fun of another who has lost a game in this business, for it will comeback………wait for it.

rattlemonkey

You just invited bad things in your life. Never make fun of another who has lost a game in this business, for it will comeback………wait for it.
    I don't think he was making fun of you as much as the ridiculous assertion you made. You were the one telling any bears supporters that they were going to have their "asses handed to them"?

recon1
    Yep

I don't think he was making fun of you as much as the ridiculous assertion you made. You were the one telling any bears supporters that they were going to have their "asses handed to them"?
    True, i understand that and we saw that my bold statement very well should have happened. My point is I've been on the side similar to this game and i quitely collected and ran for the door.

PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

True, i understand that and we saw that my bold statement very well should have happened. My point is I've been on the side similar to this game and i quitely collected and ran for the door.
    I wasn't lol'ing your pick.. as a lot of people were on the jets here.. I was lol'ing at the score.. 25-0..really? Meant no harm here

rattlemonkey

Yeah, we've ALL been on the other side more than once

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by PhilTheTHRILL View Post
    I wasn't lol'ing your pick.. as a lot of people were on the jets here.. I was lol'ing at the score.. 25-0..really? Meant no harm here
    That's cool, i expect some hazing with a statement in which i originally made.

slacker00

Jets 25 Bears 0
    A little self-reflection is in order. Not hazing, trying my best to be constructive. I don't know how else to say it.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    A little self-reflection is in order. Not hazing, trying my best to be constructive. I don't know how else to say it.
    No, these MNF and SNF are my play games. I have a system that has been very successful for last 7 years.

Jets pick was correct, ball just didn't bounce my way. Was hoping Geno Smith would breakout and since he's from my hometown, i had a little homer thing going.

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

Typical game where the impossible to handicap factor (bad refs) blows away the jets backers money

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Right. But the Jets are terrible in the red zone. This should have been somewhat expected. What did you think, Geno was all of a sudden gonna figure out how to score from inside the twenty?

rattlemonkey

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Right. But the Jets are terrible in the red zone. This should have been somewhat expected. What did you think, Geno was all of a sudden gonna figure out how to score from inside the twenty?
    Nope, that's why I was on bears lol. But they had more chances than I thought they would. One for six is terrible even by geno's standards

YoungAD7
    New York Life
    YoungAD7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

game got kind of sloppy toward the end... i had bears at pick em that game got really close at one point...

slacker00

No, these MNF and SNF are my play games. I have a system that has been very successful for last 7 years.

Jets pick was correct, ball just didn't bounce my way. Was hoping Geno Smith would breakout and since he's from my hometown, i had a little homer thing going.
    When you post your play, must you say, "you will get your ass handed to you", if one bets the other side?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

the whole bears getting shut out is the crazy thing,, jets scoring 25 wasnt all that far fetched. not sure what made you think bears couldnt score at all? against that secondary? for christ sake the freaking raiders scored on them once at least..