RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here are my losing plays for this week

Well, actually I only have 1 losing play so far, but I just took a look at my record, and I am getting my ass kicked, which means I am kicking ass on the book. I will post more losers probably tomorrow. Good luck everyone.

Just incase you didn't know, I post picks I think will win, then I bet against them because I have discovered that I can pick losers and not winners.

CarloTwoGuns
    CarloTwoGuns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Do you actually bet 1,500.00 a play?

RageWizard

Quote Originally Posted by CarloTwoGuns View Post
    Do you actually bet 1,500.00 a play?
    Yeah, every pro game gets 1500, every college game gets 1000, if I just want to have fun I play for a 100, and all my college bowl plays get 250. I bet every college bowl game under before the new year, then I bet the over afterwards, it gives me something to watch over the holidays. Sometimes I toss in a side play, but they are all going to be for 250 this year.

CarloTwoGuns
    CarloTwoGuns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Damn . Well congrats on having enough money to do that .

=[ @ being a college student ... waahh wahhh wahh

RageWizard

Quote Originally Posted by CarloTwoGuns View Post
    Damn . Well congrats on having enough money to do that .

=[ @ being a college student ... waahh wahhh wahh
    You have to start young and build up the bank roll, then don't get over extended. Actually most of my bankroll comes from the stock market gains over the years, but it doesn't matter how much you play as long as it isn't money you need.

RageWizard

I would like to say that these are the rest of my NFl plays for this week, but Pinny doesn't have a line for the Mia @ Ten game up. I like the Under 42 if it comes in at that price, so as you know by now, I will bet the over if it comes in at that number or under. I also liked Dallas to cover the 9 point spread, but I alreadu have too many games this weekend, so that one got shuffled out, so no play for me on that game, watch New Orleans pound them like Tiger Woods coming home with glitter on his junk.

Anyway, it is also time to bet on every bowl game. Why, well because what the hell else am I going to do home from work for the next 2 weeks with copious amounts of Christmas bud, and eggnog. I bet on every bowl game to go under the total until the end of the year, then I switch and take the over for all the games being played in 2010. I don't fade these, and I only play $250 so if they don't pan out, it isn't that bad. So the first chart is my NFL selections for the entire year, and notice how I have been losing at better than 60% so far, I hope to keep up the good work for the next couple of weeks. The secondchart is the bowl games. Good luck everyone, I'm going to put on my mistletoe belt and go find the old lady.

Better2Belucky
    Better2Belucky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RageWizard View Post
    Yeah, every pro game gets 1500, every college game gets 1000, if I just want to have fun I play for a 100, and all my college bowl plays get 250. I bet every college bowl game under before the new year, then I bet the over afterwards, it gives me something to watch over the holidays. Sometimes I toss in a side play, but they are all going to be for 250 this year.

Are you hiring?

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Quite a losing streak :|

RageWizard

Quote Originally Posted by LLXC View Post
    Quite a losing streak :|

What can I say, a couple of years ago my son identified that I could sure pick losers, and he has been fading my picks ever since. Now even I have started to fade myself, and I feelm great about it.

I have a few more to add to my NFL picks, the Miami @ Ten Und 42.5, and I went ahead and took the dallas game because I am having a good year, and the price is right at Pinny. Hopefully, I can continue to lose for the next 3 weeks before I just play the playoffs for fun. Happy Holidaze everyone and good luck.