recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Why all this love for DA' bears?

I'm not seeing the angle where the public is overwhelmingly on the Bears. If your taking the Bears please tell me your angle and what i'm missing.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Everyone's on the bears because they USE to be good.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Arguably the best passing attack vs a not great secondary. Chicago seems like they're good for at least mid 20's, don't know if I can say the same about the Jets. Jets at home didn't exactly dominate the Raiders. I can see Chicago having more success running the ball than most against the Jets, because NY really has to respect the pass. Meanwhile I don't know if the Jets can get in the endzone as they tend to settle for field goals, which probably won't work here.

Aside from a fluky opening twenty minutes, the Jets were out scored 28-3 by the Packers.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Arguably the best passing attack vs a not great secondary. Chicago seems like they're good for at least mid 20's, don't know if I can say the same about the Jets. Jets at home didn't exactly dominate the Raiders. I can see Chicago having more success running the ball than most against the Jets, because NY really has to respect the pass. Meanwhile I don't know if the Jets can get in the endzone as they tend to settle for field goals, which probably won't work here.

Aside from a fluky opening twenty minutes, the Jets were out scored 28-3 by the Packers.
    Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself into taking the bears. All these pluses for the bears.. Forgetting how bad cutler is? They couldn't use that "best passing attack" against the bills at home .. Should've lost to SF aswell. Jets ML.

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Cutler has thrown for more yards than any other QB in the 1st two weeks. Also tied for 1st with Peyton Manning for touchdowns thrown.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

What a dumb post...

Bears are big... and furry... jets are fast...

Big furry mammal any day...

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post

Thanks, for your insight poolside and your avatar.

- Bears 2 offensive lineman out.

- Bears WR's A. Jeffery hamstring B. Marshall ankle.

- Bears -7 lose to Bills.

- Bears getting snot kicked out of them till refs stepped in and changed direction in 4th. Should be 0-2.

- Trestman is a one trick pony, he will sit Cutler back and make him hit the long ball when the real plan should be 2 step drop and deliver the rock and shorten the pass patterns to offset the bad Bear line.

- Public (last i checked) was @ or over 80% Bears.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Quote Originally Posted by Trmeyer View Post
    Cutler has thrown for more yards than any other QB in the 1st two weeks. Also tied for 1st with Peyton Manning for touchdowns thrown.

Bc they have trailed in both games they have played and had to throw it a ton to try and get back in it.

They were dominated in both games, SF coughed that game up and handed it to Chi. It was way more good fortune and good breaks that got Chi that win more so than Chi taking it.

Both teams are about equal tonight with the Jets actually having a defense. Could literally go either way.

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    Bc they have trailed in both games they have played and had to throw it a ton to try and get back in it.

They were dominated in both games, SF coughed that game up and handed it to Chi. It was way more good fortune and good breaks that got Chi that win more so than Chi taking it.

Both teams are about equal tonight with the Jets actually having a defense. Could literally go either way.

Which is why I took the +3

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

jets ML -114 at matchbook

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

The second I read words like "the public" or "sharps" and "squares" i laugh and move on.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    The second I read words like "the public" or "sharps" and "squares" i laugh and move on.
    Hey, i think i know you! aren't you the clown from the circus?

This is a post by you just a few days ago:

"The fact that everyone is on the Pirates is a decent reason to take the Brewers. It probably holds a lot more weight than it being a "must win". No play for me yet though".

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself into taking the bears. All these pluses for the bears.. Forgetting how bad cutler is? They couldn't use that "best passing attack" against the bills at home .. Should've lost to SF aswell. Jets ML.
    Convince myself to take the Bears? I'd already taken the Bears, for the reasons I posted. Reasons that turned out to be very accurate, wouldn't you agree?

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Hey, i think i know you! aren't you the clown from the circus?

This is a post by you just a few days ago:

"The fact that everyone is on the Pirates is a decent reason to take the Brewers. It probably holds a lot more weight than it being a "must win". No play for me yet though".
    Did I say public, sharps or squares? Nope. Fading SBR is profitable. Get with the program.

PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    I'm not seeing the angle where the public is overwhelmingly on the Bears. If your taking the Bears please tell me your angle and what i'm missing.

Lol 2 different threads on the same topic? just to culminate in a loss? Ouch
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: riffraff24

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by PhilTheTHRILL View Post
    Yes, he's a noob, but neither had any "reasoning" and there were plenty of other threads on this game.

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by PhilTheTHRILL View Post