Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Bears TT is underpriced.

Over 21 (-110)
    making for solid SU and buying pts lower opps in parlays.

They have too many weapons for this line.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

But they may not have the ball enough. Jets should control Time of Possession vs. horrific Bears run defense. As long as Jets don't turn ball over like 49ers did last Sunday night, I actually like Jets quite a bit here. We shall see.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    But they may not have the ball enough. Jets should control Time of Possession vs. horrific Bears run defense. As long as Jets don't turn ball over like 49ers did last Sunday night, I actually like Jets quite a bit here. We shall see.

Cutler with those receivers always a threat LT - they don't need a lot of clock.
    Not saying Jets can't win, but if they want to win i think they will need to put up
    24+ vs the explosive Bears offense. Look what they did to San Fran on the road.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Cutler with those receivers always a threat LT - they don't need a lot of clock.
    Not saying Jets can't win, but if they want to win i think they will need to put up
    24+ vs the explosive Bears offense. Look what they did to San Fran on the road.
    But both Bears' stud receivers are playing hurt and the 49ers gifted them 4 turnovers.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    But both Bears' stud receivers are playing hurt and the 49ers gifted them 4 turnovers.
    Marshall didn't practice last week because of his ankle, but still managed 3 TD's in the game, one leaping one-handed.
    They are optmistic about both Marshall and (hamstring) Jeffrey playing tonight. TE Bennett has nothing listed.
    You really think the Bears wont put up 21 ? I have them O16.5 and O 19.5 in parlays with tennis that already hit.
    I wouldn't hesitate to book 20 Over, would i buy to 20 from 21 yes because 10+10.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Would love it at 20. 21 may be iffy. Bears are injured in linebacker core; as LT noted, Jets going to be running and running a lot.

LT Profits

Marshall didn't practice last week because of his ankle, but still managed 3 TD's in the game, one leaping one-handed.
    They are optmistic about both Marshall and (hamstring) Jeffrey playing tonight. TE Bennett has nothing listed.
    You really think the Bears wont put up 21 ? I have them O16.5 and O 19.5 in parlays with tennis that already hit.
    I wouldn't hesitate to book 20 Over, would i buy to 20 from 21 yes because 10+10.
    Neither Marshall or Jeffery moved around well, Marshall's 3 TDs only masked the fact that he still finished with 5 catches for 40-something yards. They probably won't heal without some rest, but doubt the Bears give them any, have to suck it up through bye week.

Snowball

gl fellas i need Bears O 16.5 O 19.5
    going to be a counterpoint for anything.
    i like 21 but i am not a frequent ATS bettor. I am a parlay/teaser bettor.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

gl fellas i need Bears O 16.5 O 19.5
    going to be a counterpoint for anything.
    i like 21 but i am not a frequent ATS bettor. I am a parlay/teaser bettor.
    You'll cash 16.5.

There scoring 17. That last TD will be the question..

Snowball

to be honest i think they can put up 35 tonight

so can the Jets.

Snowball

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-27-15 at 11:44 AM. Reason: image does not exist