No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

The public strikes back

You knew a week like this was coming after what we saw in Weeks 1 and 2.

Other than Green Bay and New England (sort of), looks like the public's going to sweep the board today.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I killed it

Prob means my panthers 1st half play screwed...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I killed it

Prob means my panthers 1st half play screwed...
    told ya,, 1 of these days i will learn to fade myself in the sunday night gm if i crush all the day gms, can never bring myself to do it tho. especially if i played it earlier in the week or morning of, usually goes better if i wait and see bout the day gms cause i can kinda revise my stance a little based off the events from earlier.. oh well im still happy..

JoeySly000
    JoeySly000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

they will be tossing big traps next week! watch out squares!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySly000 View Post
    they will be tossing big traps next week! watch out squares!
    i dont think my plays were all that "square", not that i care.. but nyg, det, skins, skins 1st half, none felt square (i did tease atl/indy and put a ml parlay on aints, cincy, and sea) then i know my totals aint square, over thu night (maybe square but clearly right), bills under, gb/det un, den/sea un, stl/dal ov, nothing square bout those and most blew the number away. mon night over always square i guess but kinda leaning that way, havnt decided if im playing yet.. think the sharp/square stuff overblown as most weeks a decent mix of what you prob would consider both hit, if ya ask me i think it sharp to be able to play beyond the confines of limiting yourself to a certain style when there times there value in the "square"play. like there not much books can do in games like indy/jax today, where can they realistically put the number? just hope they set it high enough to have the "sharps" eat some of their inevitable losses..

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i dont think my plays were all that "square", not that i care.. but nyg, det, skins, skins 1st half, none felt square (i did tease atl/indy and put a ml parlay on aints, cincy, and sea) then i know my totals aint square, over thu night (maybe square but clearly right), bills under, gb/det un, den/sea un, stl/dal ov, nothing square bout those and most blew the number away. mon night over always square i guess but kinda leaning that way, havnt decided if im playing yet.. think the sharp/square stuff overblown as most weeks a decent mix of what you prob would consider both hit, if ya ask me i think it sharp to be able to play beyond the confines of limiting yourself to a certain style when there times there value in the "square"play. like there not much books can do in games like indy/jax today, where can they realistically put the number? just hope they set it high enough to have the "sharps" eat some of their inevitable losses..
    He didn't even say YOU are a square.. Why so defensive?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    He didn't even say YOU are a square.. Why so defensive?
    not defensive at all buddy..just saying i think plenty of plays that i wouldnt consider square cashed. sure some of books bad liabilities came in more today but that will happen plenty of times and looking at everything in that light is a detriment to yourself imo. was just pointing it out not being defensive, i could give a shit less if i played all the square plays this week, hell wish i would have..that the point this whole thing way overblown cause both kinda plays hit every weekend. ive always considered this whole "trap" shit a absolute lazy way of approaching this thing we do, ppl "trap" themselves because they refuse to try and understand this league and would rather think team A is trash or team B is awesome when in reality no team is as bad or good as ppl think in this league..

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

When it comes back the books way it will be sharp and swift. Be careful if anyone thinks they have it all figured out.

Pitt last night started it.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

How do you figure?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

public bets did win more then they lost, but i wouldnt say they dominated either

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i should just not bet until the public gets crushed 2 weeks in a row, i knew this was coming too, i like to bet these weeks, i should have bet more money and on more leans, i would have crushed it.
    conversly no coin you should perhaps consider not going too big in weeks after public gets crushed two weeks in a row

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    public bets did win more then they lost, but i wouldnt say they dominated either
    Niners' 2H collapse helped the books. I posted this when they were up 14-6 at half.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

you are the public pal.

take the Panthers -7 today bruh

thats a public play

thats a winner bruh

#big Square
    #public power
    #getsomehaters

slacker00