LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Arian Foster OUT Sunday

vs. Giants.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Is Foster worth a couple points or are there other reasons the line has moved so much? Is all the homer NY money doing it too?

LT Profits

Foster has looked great and he has gotten a huge percentage of the touches on offense, so line move makes sense.

gizmo2431
    gizmo2431's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8039

FML.... Looks like sproles gets the go for my team

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Giants were gonna whoop dat ass regardless

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

The line moved well before foster being out was announced. Texans were -2.5 and went to +1/1.5 by Friday/Saturday and Foster is not even remotely close to worth that much anyhow

Anyhow I heard this Alfred blue doesn't run all that well. He had one long run but besides that was held in check for the most part. Think Arian is back this week too, so so much for that

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Not sure how much of an effect Foster would have had on the game today, but holy shit Fitzpatrick is still garbage. I remember when Buffalo started the season hot a few years ago and the Bills GM threw a shit ton of money at him. Fitzpatrick is literally a turnover waiting to happen. There were about 2 or 3 other balls that should have been picked that weren't.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    The line moved well before foster being out was announced. Texans were -2.5 and went to +1/1.5 by Friday/Saturday and Foster is not even remotely close to worth that much anyhow

Anyhow I heard this Alfred blue doesn't run all that well. He had one long run but besides that was held in check for the most part. Think Arian is back this week too, so so much for that
    Books probably already knew he was injured worse than the Texans were letting on publicly. And how can he now be worth a couple of points at least, he was the whole Houston offense the first two weeks. He seems to have regained his prime form.

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Not sure how much of an effect Foster would have had on the game today, but holy shit Fitzpatrick is still garbage. I remember when Buffalo started the season hot a few years ago and the Bills GM threw a shit ton of money at him. Fitzpatrick is literally a turnover waiting to happen. There were about 2 or 3 other balls that should have been picked that weren't.
    Would Ryan Mallett be any worse atm?

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

They let Eli tear them up, that's bad these days.

MikeTizzy
    Update your status
    MikeTizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

woops, their mpv was out and they got owned...