JohnD25
    JohnD25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

My week 3 picks!

I feel pretty good about week 3, I will definitely be laying money on Colts - 6.5 and Bengals -6.5..

After seeing what Washington did to Jacksonville last week, I dont see any reason at all why the Colts cannot win by 20+ points.

After seeing what the Bengals can do at home, against Atlanta in week 2, and seeing how Dallas handled the Titans. Is Jake Locker really as good as what some people think?

Teasing Saints -3.5 and Patriots -8.5.

Theres little reason to believe thst the Saints will start 0-3 especially against the Vikings minus AP and inside the dome. -9.5 maybe to much to ask for, however 3.5 seems to be a lock today.

Patriots at home against an West coast Oakland raiders who cannot find their way on offense even with Carr. Streater also I believe is sitting this one out. Watch the Patruots to put up points just like last week against Minn.

Colts -6.5
    Bengals -6.5
    Saints -3.5
    Patriots -8.5

TEViN-BRADFORD
    TEViN-BRADFORD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

umm you should look a little deeper than what happened last week pimp

jemcrowne
    Money is Time
    jemcrowne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 478

I second dat...Some dog teams look pretty hungry today like them Titans: At least the points and I like them Texans SU and the spread....Either way it goes its gonna be several blow out games...
    Quote Originally Posted by TEViN-BRADFORD View Post
    umm you should look a little deeper than what happened last week pimp

JohnD25
    JohnD25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Look alittle deeper?

I mean I'll take my 3-1 day and up $300 on the day. Patriots did look sloppy today and didn't expect them to look that bad at home.

3-1 YTD! As I didnt bet the first 2 weeks, as i see how teams play through the first couple of weeks. Its gametime now fellas!