Footballlllll
    Footballlllll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

nyg will beat houston tmrw

very confident in this one, nyg lost last week @ home and is 0-2. now another home game against an overrated houston team which the public is all over on.. its gonna be ugly football, but nyg will win

jemcrowne
    Money is Time
    jemcrowne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 478

I gotta take the Texans...I think NYG is in a serious funk right now.....I could be wrong...Im going to cide wit da public on this 1....Its gonna be a blowout in my opinion who ever wins....

Magnolia Slim
    Magnolia Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Pinny: Giants -2 Bovada: Houston -1
    Last edited by Magnolia Slim; 09-21-14 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Spacing

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

I remember when people on here were saying you have to take the GMEN against the cards lol

Bottom line if you bet the giants you have no true angle you're just hoping. You either bet against this team or pass until they figure things out

tpooty420
    tpooty420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

i really like this pick! i'm 99% confident that GiANTS will win the game!

Joey Gallo
    Joey Gallo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

How is the public on the texans I bought in on texans at -1.5 now it is at a positive juice pick game for the texans. Seems like the money is on the giants since they did nothing but lose points since Monday. And hope jpp can kick some ass cause thats all they got on defense. Remember when the giants had like 5 pass rushersnow they got 1. Remember the texans won 2 games last year but many where under 7 point losses and how many games had a pick 6 in the game? We know manning will spot the texans 1-2 picks how many will the giants get? How can the giants win if eli is still the pick machine he was last year? Texans win and public money is on the giants not texans

Joey Gallo

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    I remember when people on here were saying you have to take the GMEN against the cards lol

Bottom line if you bet the giants you have no true angle you're just hoping. You either bet against this team or pass until they figure things out
    He is right. Yes the giants wont go 0-16, however what has the giants shown at all the first two games? Seriously, I'd like a giants fan to tell me why, other then they cant lose everygame, as a reason they win sunday. Texans dumped their pick machine, eli is still churing out the picks. Finally even when he giants where good they always sucked first half of the season before eli figured it out to save coughlins job twice. They giants suck this year and i dont think the team will turn it around later but doesnt matter the texans play them week 3 the part of the season when even superbowl giants sucked

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Bottom line if you bet the giants you have no true angle you're just hoping.
    You either bet against this team or pass until they figure things out
    not true at all (and i bet zona last week). nyg run d has been pretty solid, pretty simple take foster away and make fitzpatrick who is every bit as big a fukkup as eli beat you, he loves having disgusting turnover laden games. imo a team qb'ed by him should not be favored on the road vs hardly anyone other than oak. also b2b roadies playing in oak last week now going to ny is a tough draw. i like hou defense but you can run on them, jennings gonna have a solid day, i thought eli looked a little better in the 2nd half verse a really good zona secondary hopefully this week his wrs wont be surprised when a ball gets to them! gmen were a easy play for me, i know they have looked horrid, i been bashing them since preseason but this the nfl and i subscribe to the theory no team as bad or as good as we typically think..

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Drove texans gm to nyc yestetday and he was telling me that the giants present big problems for his team and his team looks tired all week and hes afraid that coughlin whise the better coach will get his team to rally behind him knowing that this week tells what there season will become 0-3 and done or 1-2 and still motivated mr smith doesnt expect his team to pull off win and he admitted it to me yestetday .take it for whst its worth

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler View Post
    Drove texans gm to nyc yestetday and he was telling me that the giants present big problems for his team and his team looks tired all week and hes afraid that coughlin whise the better coach will get his team to rally behind him knowing that this week tells what there season will become 0-3 and done or 1-2 and still motivated mr smith doesnt expect his team to pull off win and he admitted it to me yestetday .take it for whst its worth
    I had lunch with coughlin and he admitted he has lost all confidence in manning and he doesn't expect to beat texans but has to put on a positive face for the players.

2daBank

sounds like foster isnt playing, looks my prediction that gmen limit him has already come to fruition

Joey Gallo

Eli lost to Skelton last week. Don't know how much better he is then Fitz lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Gallo View Post
    Eli lost to Skelton last week. Don't know how much better he is then Fitz lol
    it was actually stanton but whatever.. eli has been god awful, but so has fitzpatrick his entire career. i think the gmen will have more success on the ground so fitzpatrick will have to do more. that basically how im looking at this gm, the qb that isnt forced to do as much is the qb you want in this one cause they both capable of throwing 3+ picks if forced to throw in known passing situations..

NYCwiseguy
    NYCwiseguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1885

i agree bad OL new off w a QB playing in a new system he cant figure out
    texans should sack eli 5-7 x today causin pressure turn overs jj watt 4 sacks

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Over 41.5 is the play here.