Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I guarantee the Lions beat the Packers on Sunday

The matchup to watch is Green Bay Packers Sam Shields vs Detroit Lions Calvin Johnson

The Megatron is going go be out for blood on Sunday after being shut down by Antoine Cason. I expect Megatron to have over 100 yards and 3 TD's.

Lions -2.5 is worth strong play

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

100 yards for Megatron is nothing, should be auto.

I think I agree, but have a hard time betting the flippin Lions, always disappointing. Packers have problems.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bear, it's not a guarantee unless you back it up in some way.

Please clarify your position and back up your guarantee by filling in the blank.

"I, SBR poster Big Bear, guarantee the Lions will win Sunday or else _________."
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket, 2daBank, and SBRMAN23

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Mannnn don't jinx us! I will be at the game goin nuts rooting for the lions, but even as a degen I wouldn't touch the lions bet with a 10-ft pole. Lions never beat the packers with healthy Aaron Rodgers. Actually they lost to Matt Flynn leading the Pack.

While I agree that Calvin will get his (7,150,2 Type game), stafford is actually sub-par vs GB. His career avg vs GB look like: 50% completion, 266 yds, 2 TDs, 2 INTs & 0.4 Fumbles lost. That doesn't scream "win" to me... Hope I'm wrong tho.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No chance packers in a shootout and over

They're the only thing you're certain about anything in next cheeseburger today

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

the over seems like an automatic play in this game

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

I didn't make it to NFL yet , Im still looking at NCAAF !!

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I'm very high on both teams this year. Both are going to be NFC contenders.

This game is simply too tough to pick a side. Good luck.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

After last years debacle I have no faith in the Lions anymore

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Pass. You told me to take the Bucks last night..

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Pass. You told me to take the Bucks last night..

Did you buy points too

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Did you buy points too
    He told me they might win outright.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Packers offense is lost. Thought the injury to the center was something they could maybe overcome then Bulaga went down and it was over. They have NO RECIEVERS in G.B. When Jordy Nelson is your best option to throw to, you dont have a good receiving core. Rodgers was real good with Jennings, Driver, and Finley. Hasn't done shit with any a the guys he has now. Also he isnt hungry like he was when he wanted to prove everybody wrong, that he had a better arm and was smarter than Favre then he did and is just going through the motions now. Dom capers D is also beyond predictable to the other teams in the NFC.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Oh btw eddie lacy is the slowest most over-rated piece of shit Ive seen.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

well fukk..lot of reasons to like det, now i got a reason not to..not sure what funnier, you acting like you dropping some real in depth shit saying the matchup to watch is megatron, oh really is that important? weird cause he always gets his in this gm and doesnt really seem to be the difference in the outcome.. the important matchups are loins front 4 vs pack shit oline and det ability to run on pack defense that has had issues stopping the run. bell having a big day and det pass rush disrupting rodgers will have a lot more effect on the outcome than megatron getting his.. i guess that not as funny as all the crap you throw around attempting to get respect and attention these days, fukkin "guarantee" gtfoh, you aint got 100 bucks to your name so wtf exactly you guaranteeing?

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Packers offense is lost. Thought the injury to the center was something they could maybe overcome then Bulaga went down and it was over. They have NO RECIEVERS in G.B. When Jordy Nelson is your best option to throw to, you dont have a good receiving core. Rodgers was real good with Jennings, Driver, and Finley. Hasn't done shit with any a the guys he has now. Also he isnt hungry like he was when he wanted to prove everybody wrong, that he had a better arm and was smarter than Favre then he did and is just going through the motions now. Dom capers D is also beyond predictable to the other teams in the NFC.
    You are a clown

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    the over seems like an automatic play in this game
    they havnt hit this number the last 4 times they have played, granted the gm in det last year rodgers was out and det did score 40, then megatron was out the gm in gb. lions could really take the air out of the ball with the run gm here if they choose to do so, pack run d is awful and i think caldwell would prefer some balance. lions rushed for 200+ on over 40 carries in this gm last year and not much bout pack rush d has improved from the looks of it.. if they get the ground game going and the front 7 wreaks havoc on discount double bitch there a real good chance we talking something like 31-20..i dont have the balls for the under but not sure over the slam dunk everyone sees.. fukkin hate i agree with bear on the side but hard to see it any other way..

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

nelson & Cobb aren't good receivers????

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

BIG BEAR - Here are the EASY MONEY GAMES [ CINCI - ML , SEATTLE - 5 ] y u pick the hard games ?

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Take the Under.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

somebody slap this guy

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    somebody slap this guy
    these are the type of posts you only read a sentence of the 10 page paragraph and you then skip it. GB is the play when they are down I guess but a tough one to call. Is Stafford that good?? AR is the best in the league but Staff has weapons

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 739
Size:  20.3 KB

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

And suddenly the Packers become an enticing pick

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Excellent news. Thanks Bear.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    No chance packers in a shootout and over

They're the only thing you're certain about anything in next cheeseburger today
    Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I'm very high on both teams this year. Both are going to be NFC contenders.

This game is simply too tough to pick a side. Good luck.
    Hard to know who to fade. Bear and jjgold on opposite sides and twizzler... well...
    Points Awarded:

RubberKettle gave slacker00 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RubberKettle

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

I needed more reasons to be on the Packers. Thanks.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

The Lions rarely ever beat the Packers. Been almost 4 years I believe. You forget the Packers have a great passing game the the Lions can't stop anybody.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    The Lions rarely ever beat the Packers. Been almost 4 years I believe. You forget the Packers have a great passing game the the Lions can't stop anybody.
    And who can the packers stop? Nobody.
    Points Awarded:

blueghost gave Vinnie Paz 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    this is so wrong on so many levels my man,, 1st off lions beat pack in det last year, badly i might add, no discount double bitch but he doesnt play d and lions hung a 40 burger rushing for damn near 250 yards and passing for another 300+. think you outta reconsider which team cant stop anyone my friend cause pack hasnt done anything to improve a pitiful run d, giving up 176 a gm at almost a 5ypc clip.. now lets foicus on packers "great passing game", double bitch and his wr corp is right up there among the best no doubt, that said have you seen the oline who cant protect or open holes for lacy? i think to be considered great you cant take 5+ sacks a gm and you certainly need at least the threat of a running gm so teams cant pin their ears back against this line, if bulaga back that would help but i doubt he makes it this week (havnt checked his status since early this week but i suspected it was at least a few weeks till he played after hearing what the injury was so figured next week far more likely return). now lets talk about the det d that "cant stop anybody", that a bold statement with no evidence this season to support it. that front 4 is awesome and the front 7 as a whole is really good. they allowing less than 3ypc and they can get after any qb, especially in that building. yea the secondary still leaves something to be desired but any back end is aided greatly when you can bring the pressure they do..sure rodgers will put up 250-300 yards but how many drives will stall after he takes a 12 yard loss? how effective will he be on the sidelines while det is shoving the run game down gb throats? of coarse all this may look wrong after the gm cause bear says lions cant lose cause they have megatron (bear a star worshiper, which aint exactly sharp) which means it likely they do

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    this is so wrong on so many levels my man,, 1st off lions beat pack in det last year, badly i might add, no discount double bitch but he doesnt play d and lions hung a 40 burger rushing for damn near 250 yards and passing for another 300+. think you outta reconsider which team cant stop anyone my friend cause pack hasnt done anything to improve a pitiful run d, giving up 176 a gm at almost a 5ypc clip.. now lets foicus on packers "great passing game", double bitch and his wr corp is right up there among the best no doubt, that said have you seen the oline who cant protect or open holes for lacy? i think to be considered great you cant take 5+ sacks a gm and you certainly need at least the threat of a running gm so teams cant pin their ears back against this line, if bulaga back that would help but i doubt he makes it this week (havnt checked his status since early this week but i suspected it was at least a few weeks till he played after hearing what the injury was so figured next week far more likely return). now lets talk about the det d that "cant stop anybody", that a bold statement with no evidence this season to support it. that front 4 is awesome and the front 7 as a whole is really good. they allowing less than 3ypc and they can get after any qb, especially in that building. yea the secondary still leaves something to be desired but any back end is aided greatly when you can bring the pressure they do..sure rodgers will put up 250-300 yards but how many drives will stall after he takes a 12 yard loss? how effective will he be on the sidelines while det is shoving the run game down gb throats? of coarse all this may look wrong after the gm cause bear says lions cant lose cause they have megatron (bear a star worshiper, which aint exactly sharp) which means it likely they do
    Not sure what you're saying since you bounce back and forth but

Detroit is going to shove the running game down GB throats? What Detroit team have you been watching for the last 10 years, one from a different universe?

1234 Last