jay89
    jay89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

Cowboys ML vs RAMS

Watching the buccs down 28-0 at the beginning of the 2nd quarter: how about making a bet on the cowboys vs the rams? If the rams squeaked by the pathetic buccs, the cowboys can man handle the rams

KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

Couldn't agree more

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Sounds like a big fat TRAP on that one. Cowboys coming off a win and favored are horrible.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Always look at last weeks results.

KSmooth4U
    KSmooth4U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2137

Don't overthink this... St Louis got spanked by Minnesota and then should of gotten beat by a very bad Tampa Bay team...

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

DAL beat STL 31-7 last year when STL still had Bradford, what's going to happen with STL#3QB in there?

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Even Dallas has too much pride not to crush STL

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Cowboys could be a trap bet.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by coitus_maximus View Post
    Sounds like a big fat TRAP on that one. Cowboys coming off a win and favored are horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Cowboys could be a trap bet.
    "trap" as in "fix"? What else could we look at to know if the fix is in? I've never mastered handicapping "fixes".

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Gotta ride with the gut feeling...Half the lobby thought ATL -6.5 was a trap and that was the easiest win of the year

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Yeah, I really dont see how Dallas loses this game...but Dallas does freakin suck

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

I personally like St. Louis in this one. They haven't won at home yet (Week 1). They won on the road last week, so they will be pumped up and motivated to pull out a W at home this week.

Dallas won last week on the road and now have another road game. What's the saying on back-to-back road games? Win the 1st, lose the 2nd?

YoungGambler
    repetition is the father of learning
    YoungGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

My thoughts on the matchup:

-Cowboys O-Line may be best in NFL and can handle that Rams D-Line
    -Cowboys will run with Murray and control clock to keep their shitty defense off the field.

Totolover1409
    Totolover1409's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2690

Rams will win this game.
    Points Awarded:

Stelio Kontos gave Totolover1409 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    I personally like St. Louis in this one. They haven't won at home yet (Week 1). They won on the road last week, so they will be pumped up and motivated to pull out a W at home this week.

Dallas won last week on the road and now have another road game. What's the saying on back-to-back road games? Win the 1st, lose the 2nd?
    favs have never fared well historically in dal games either, no matter whether they the fav or the dog. .still tho i think you gotta consider murry would be a 1st ballot hof'er if he could run against the lambs every week, he absolutely abuses this defense every time they see him. not much has changed either, they still a overrated group that cant tackle for shit who continually get gashed in the run gm. murry should have another field day and there nothing bout lambs offense that says they can match him alone,, i guess homo could always have a homo type day and spoon feed stl a few tds but i think that the only way honestly, just not something i wanna bank on happening..

ragman
    ragman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

Don't know what the boys in Lost Wages are thinking with the point spread. Cowboys only favored by 1? Come on.

Scandrick is back with the defense, and the Rams have only scored 25 points all year.

The Cowboys are a very good Week 3 team. I heard this morning that they have won 9 in a row Week 3 games.

Look for Murray to go off again.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

hate to say it, but i like the cowboys too.

Playoff_Beard
    Playoff_Beard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 510

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    "trap" as in "fix"? What else could we look at to know if the fix is in? I've never mastered handicapping "fixes".
    In my experiences... If 75% or more are picking one team and the line stays cemented at where it started, there is something fishy going on.

The three games last week that this was the case for was: Carolina, San Diego, and Chicago. All winners.

As of now, 88% of the public is on the Cowboys and (at my book at least) the line has stayed at -1 all week.

In my opinion, Cowboys win this game easily at first glance. But with the line set so low and the lack of movement, despite almost 90 percent being on Dallas, I am staying away from this game.

Good luck to all betting!

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Quote Originally Posted by Playoff_Beard View Post
    In my experiences... If 75% or more are picking one team and the line stays cemented at where it started, there is something fishy going on.

The three games last week that this was the case for was: Carolina, San Diego, and Chicago. All winners.

As of now, 88% of the public is on the Cowboys and (at my book at least) the line has stayed at -1 all week.

In my opinion, Cowboys win this game easily at first glance. But with the line set so low and the lack of movement, despite almost 90 percent being on Dallas, I am staying away from this game.

I was about to reply to him with a similar argument.
    When 70% and greater of the public is on the Cowboys and the line doesn't move past -3.
    The same thing happen with the Broncos -3 vs Seahawks super bowl.
    70% and greater of the public was on the Broncos and the line didn't move much, who eventually lost.

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

Quote Originally Posted by Playoff_Beard View Post

Have no idea what all this crap means^^ if tony romo throws 4 picks and the defense plays like shit ( and they will) what does the line not moving have to do with the anything? I read the same crap in every thread you gys are like robots on here

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Nice bunny...and rams with the "upset"..

jay89

the rams beating the cowboys defies all logic but when it comes to sports "anything can happen"

given the line, I believe this is a no brainer... won't call this a guarantee but I'd rather take a loss on a good bet than kick myself over not making a bet that goes on to win

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8406

I don't get how any side of a two shitty team sided game can 'defy all logic' but ok

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    I don't get how any side of a two shitty team sided game can 'defy all logic' but ok
    At least DAL has a QB. It's a QB-driven league and hard to win with a 3rd stringer at QB.

jay89

easy win