New Orleans ml
    Seattle ml
    jets ml

Risking 100 to win 600 something

no ply yet but this just looks gret

sprewelllatrell
    sprewelllatrell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 458

Just look at the qbs you would be hitching your wagon to. EJ Manuel, Geno Smith....

Betting against Rivers, Manning and Cutler.... I don't like it

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Not crazy about Jets, that secondary is pretty bad and Cutler can exploit it. Decker out too.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Don't do it.

Joey Gallo
    Joey Gallo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

I would drop the seattle game and the jet game but it feeling risky the seattle game can stay because it is in seattle

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Jets is the one I don't like. Chicago is banged up but they've got so many weapons. The Jets struggle to score and while Chicago's defense isn't great, it's not as bad as advertised. That Bills loss looks way more respectable now. The Bears can easily jump out to a two possession lead and I don't see how the Jets get back in it. Other side of that coin is that if the Jets jump out to a lead, I do see how Chicago gets back in it. We all saw that two nights ago. Also, teams playing their second road game in a row tend to cover at a decent clip. Plus if the Bears won at sf, they can absolutely win at nyj.

I'd switch the Jets out for the Bengals.

Buffalo is risky too, but it's a 10am game with a west coast team traveling east to play in a hostile stadium against an underrated Bills squad. Rivers not the greatest on the road and Jackson/Spiller can probably take over here.

The other three should hit. For some reason I have alarm bells going off in my head about that Atlanta game but I cannot find a single legitimate reason why.

Ignore anyone telling you to drop Seattle. Seahawks are gonna roll here. Broncos don't have the right ingredients to beat them anywhere, let alone in the Clink. I don't use the word lock because I'm not a doofus looking for attention on the Internet, but Seattle money line at home is as close as it comes to a lock.