Indy heavy public favorite

The line has hardly moved with +70% on Indy
    Gotta roll with the Eagles tonight

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

I dont see 70% on indy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ebelisle22

labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

The Colts are currently 3-point home favorites at SportsInteraction.com, and leading up to the game the betting public has had no problem with laying the field goal chalk on the home side.

"Right now our moneyline action is about even, but bettors are really loving the Colts -3 at -120," said an oddsmaker from Sports Interaction. "About 72 percent of our spread money is on Indy and we're seeing heavy parlays in that direction as well."

It's no secret both teams are capable of putting a lot of points on the board, evidenced by the total opening at 52.5 before peaking at 55 late Sunday at the book.

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

vegasinsider has 71% on Indy spread

Sick_in_the_Head
    Tx Rangers bitch!
    Sick_in_the_Head's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2826

pregame has 71% on Indy

PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Colts win.. And cover

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Sometimes the public wins. I would not back the eagles based on public in love with colts. Colts are the right side. Eagles lost 2 offensive last week and last year they were the only team who had not suffered an injury to their o line. Who knows how many mistake will take place on the eagles side of the ball tonight(I know I live in Philly). Eagles always shoot themselves in the foot. May have alot of false starts or bad blocks Cuz of the backup linemen. The colts were one of the least or the least penalized team in the NFL last year. 2m drill in a tied game give me Andrew "mofo" Luck. I predict a high scoring game and if it isn't it's because the eagles offense doesnt come through IMO. 35-31 colts is the final I see tonight. The public pounding colts doesnt worry me . If anything the colts could cover but the total doesn't go over 53.5. 😎😎😎

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    Sometimes the public wins. I would not back the eagles based on public in love with colts. Colts are the right side. Eagles lost 2 offensive last week and last year they were the only team who had not suffered an injury to their o line. Who knows how many mistake will take place on the eagles side of the ball tonight(I know I live in Philly). Eagles always shoot themselves in the foot. May have alot of false starts or bad blocks Cuz of the backup linemen. The colts were one of the least or the least penalized team in the NFL last year. 2m drill in a tied game give me Andrew "mofo" Luck. I predict a high scoring game and if it isn't it's because the eagles offense doesnt come through IMO. 35-31 colts is the final I see tonight. The public pounding colts doesnt worry me . If anything the colts could cover but the total doesn't go over 53.5. 
    Not the only reason I'm backing Philly but why hasn't the line moved at all?

IllyPhilly[DOC]

I figures the line will move closer to kickoff. Going to -3.5/-4 around 8 or 8:15.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    I figures the line will move closer to kickoff. Going to -3.5/-4 around 8 or 8:15.
    The sf line didn't move at all. Kap had to throw like 4int in a row for bears to Backdoor that spread. Plus I'm an eagle hater ever since they lost to pat's in Sb. Stupid Philadelphia teams lol. Foles isn't going to come up big when it matters most IMO. I do see it being pretty tight til luck in the 2m drill.