Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

MNF Prop Play Winners.....5-0 yesterday

Andrew Luck Over 279.5 passing (-115).....Indy can't run the ball and they're going to end up throwing out of the hurry up mode more and more often because thats what Luck does best and their strength is their receivers.

TY Hilton Over 67.5 (-125)....lay the extra juice. I really think TY is going to put up early Eagle Desean Jackson numbers. He's just quicker and faster than everyone else's def backs

GL!!

Fred The Hammer

Big on TY tonite....not near as much on Luck. Indy targeted Hilton 11 times last week so expect him to do some damage at home on turf!!

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

5Dimes is over 70.5 -140

where do you play fred?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

I have very different options as well. Some value to be had in the luck over... Quite a difference between the lines offered though.

Christopher1991
    Christopher1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3937

Luck should be throwing for over 300 yards again ,Colts can't run the football.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by warbux View Post
    5Dimes is over 70.5 -140

where do you play fred?

I play at Bovada but I got in before lunch today. These things shoot up quickly sometimes? I live in Indy and I'm a little scared of the Luck totals. I knew they'd be behind last week so that was my big play but Pagano seems to think they're a power running team for some reason? THey had a stat on local radio last week that was unbelievable. Andrew Luck has played a total of 36 games in the NFL and has faced double digit deficits in the first half 15 times already....lol. Talk about slow starts....thats on Pagano really!!

AlCar G.
    Update your status
    AlCar G.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 864

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I play at Bovada but I got in before lunch today. These things shoot up quickly sometimes? I live in Indy and I'm a little scared of the Luck totals. I knew they'd be behind last week so that was my big play but Pagano seems to think they're a power running team for some reason? THey had a stat on local radio last week that was unbelievable. Andrew Luck has played a total of 36 games in the NFL and has faced double digit deficits in the first half 15 times already....lol. Talk about slow starts....thats on Pagano really!!
    Yea true story, I made a lot of money beeting against te Colts 1st H and then betting on them in the 2nd H.

Good luck tonight!!!!