San Francisco 49ers 1 to 3 points 0
    San Francisco 49ers 4 to 6 points 0
    San Francisco 49ers 7 to 9 points 0
    San Francisco 49ers 10 to 12 points 0
    San Francisco 49ers 13 or more points 0
    Draw 0

Outcome: Loss
    Date settled: Sep 14, 2014 11:52:30 PM
    So you bet that San Fran would be up by 10-12 at the half?
    Seems like this should be a winner

catch23
    catch23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1254

Yes, this was on Bovada. There was a prop for margin of victory at the end of the game and after the first half. Personally, I am getting sick of Bovada. A few weeks ago I bet on NASCAR and hit a small win and they didn't pay me until the early morning even though the race ended Sunday afternoon.

PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by catch23 View Post
    Yes, this was on Bovada. There was a prop for margin of victory at the end of the game and after the first half. Personally, I am getting sick of Bovada. A few weeks ago I bet on NASCAR and hit a small win and they didn't pay me until the early morning even though the race ended Sunday afternoon.
    I've had a ton of Problems with Bovada. I don't use them anymore. They screw me out of several bets I've won. There is absolutely no negotiating with them either.. they basically say, nope sorry.. not paying.. bye.

But that bet is displayed kinda weird.. don't get it. I don't understand all that crap under final scores..

Oh wait...i see it. They graded it as the end result of the game as opposed to the first half as you bet.. Those retards.. they will probably fix it.. Good bet.

catch23

Quote Originally Posted by PhilTheTHRILL View Post
    I've had a ton of Problems with Bovada. I don't use them anymore. They screw me out of several bets I've won. There is absolutely no negotiating with them either.. they basically say, nope sorry.. not paying.. bye.

But that bet is displayed kinda weird.. don't get it. I don't understand all that crap under final scores..

Oh wait...i see it. They graded it as the end result of the game as opposed to the first half as you bet.. Those retards.. they will probably fix it.. Good bet.

They just fixed it now. Shouldn't this bet have been paid out at halftime??? That was $90 I could have thrown on the bears at 15:1 live....not that I would have. I get so frustrated using online sports book while my cousin lives 2 blocks from the Palms and can walk there in minutes and bet on anything at anytime.

PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by catch23 View Post
    They just fixed it now. Shouldn't this bet have been paid out at halftime??? That was $90 I could have thrown on the bears at 15:1 live....not that I would have. I get so frustrated using online sports book while my cousin lives 2 blocks from the Palms and can walk there in minutes and bet on anything at anytime.
    Bovada is the absolute worst with those kinds of plays. I'm pretty sure when I used to use them, the don't pay until the game was over, unless it was a live bet or something. I would honestly just recommend using 5dimes or a different book. Once I switched from them, I never even thought about going back.

catch23

Quote Originally Posted by PhilTheTHRILL View Post
    Bovada is the absolute worst with those kinds of plays. I'm pretty sure when I used to use them, the don't pay until the game was over, unless it was a live bet or something. I would honestly just recommend using 5Dimes or a different book. Once I switched from them, I never even thought about going back.
    What is the easiest/cheapest way to deposit on 5dimes? For Bovada I have to pay out the a$$ for a ******** card.

AceChampion
    AceChampion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3122

Mnygram or wstrn union deposits are quick and easy**. I left 5dimes and went with youwager though as I couldn't take 5dimes customer service

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i left bovada 6 months into my gambling career. theyre good if you wanna back a "square" line because theyll usually give you a little more cusion (i.e. Bears +8 today). But other than that they are fukking useless