SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Jaguars @ Washington: Pick inside

Who were the two worst teams last season?

Houston
    Jacksonville

Who did Washington lose to last week?

Houston

Who is Washington playing this week?

Jacksonville

Do you really think the Redskins are going to let the Jags get one over on them in their 1st home game after losing to Houston on the season opener?

No

It's almost a must win for Wash. Toby Gerhart DNP Wednesday. Mercedes Lewis, Marquis Lee and Cecil Shorts had limited practice. Shorts is actually unlikely to play. Jags just aren't prepared for this game.

I usually don't go outside key numbers, but I'm making an exception here. You may be able to get a better number later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Wash / first half / -3.5

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    Do you really think the Redskins are going to let the Jags get one over on them in their 1st home game after losing to Houston on the season opener?
    Let? No. It's just that, I don't know if the Skins really have any control over what anyone does to them. They're horrid and the qb is worse. Not saying this won't win, but this game is Jax or nothing for me.

SteveRyan

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Let? No. It's just that, I don't know if the Skins really have any control over what anyone does to them. They're horrid and the qb is worse. Not saying this won't win, but this game is Jax or nothing for me.
    It's about scheduling and motivation. Imagine the let down to Wash fans if they loose this game....especially at home after failing to lousy Houston last week. Redskins will be on a the warpath in the 1st half of this game. When you want it bad enough, you find a way to make it work.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    It's about scheduling and motivation. Imagine the let down to Wash fans if they loose this game....especially at home after failing to lousy Houston last week. Redskins will be on a the warpath in the 1st half of this game. When you want it bad enough, you find a way to make it work.
    Agree but again, don't know if Washington is capable of taking over a football game right now. Six point favorites? For what? What have you seen from the Redskins over the last seventeen games that says they should be more than a fg favorite over anyone?

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Better bets on the board, pass.

SteveRyan

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Better bets on the board, pass.
    There might be, but I'm just not seeing it. I've posted 3 picks on this board this season and they all hit.

Arizona -1 / first half
    Baltimore -1 / first half
    Baltimore U44

Yet everyone was on San Diego and Pittsburgh. Now they wanna bet Jacksonville on the road against Washington in their 1st home game of the season? Come on man...

SteveRyan

Well, that was easy. Of course RGIII went down after 3 pass attempts, but a win is a win.

Week 1:
    Arizona -1 / first half WON
    Baltimore -1 / first half WON
    Baltimore U44 WON

Week 2:
    Wash -3.5 / first half
    WON

4-0