jrose2106
    jrose2106's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Bobby Stats Season long NFL thread, >59 % winners is expected

Season YTD results - 3-2,60%, + 1.65 u
    I moved the thread for format and exposure purposes, my week 1 results are there though.

After a solid week 1, I look to take advantage of the public and, knowing this, vegas setting lines a little off from where they would have been set preseason. I'll give a quick explanation for my picks & I fully plan on capping over 58.9% this season btw. Gl ya'll

Buffalo +1 - 2 units

Beating the patriots week 1 has the public siding 3 to 1 so far with Miami in a matchup that Buffalo has covered the last 2 times at home, and are 3-1 ATS the previous 3 seasons. After a huge upset at Chicago, I fully expect an already underrated Buffalo crowd to be as electric as an atmosphere as we've seen in a long time and should provide the bills the energy to play good run Def as they did the last time Miami played in Buffalo last year, rushing for just 14 yards on 12 attempts, and with plenty of ballhawks I expect them to go atleast +1 in turnovers. Also Miami's main strength last week was their edge pass rushing,but with a mobile QB in Manuel, I expect him to make enough plays with his legs and Spiller/Jackson/Manuel combo rushed for 200 last time around. This line should be -3

Cincy -5 1 unit Another over reaction to Atlanta's upset over N.O. Expect a letdown in energy. Cincy is 11-5 as home fav last 3 years and 6-1 vs non-conference. Cincy's D a much harder matchup on the road than N.O. was at home and the public is all over Atl. This line should be -6.5-7. I lean on the cincy team over as well.
    Chicago +7 1 unit -
    1 team looked bad, the other amazing, before week 1 this line would be +4- 5.5 .

Green bay -8 1 unit -
    Jets secondary vs A rod ? take em up to 9.5

Oakland + 3
    1 unit -
    Home dog coming off a road loss, good lean here, No clowney for Hou

6 pt nfl sides ties reduce Tease -
    2 units

Pit + 8.5 -
    this rivarly ends in a 3 pt/1 score game more than any for many years now, anytime you can cross the 3 and 7 on a 6 pt tease in this matchup, it's an easyplay.

G.B - 2 -
    I don't like to tease a team I played strait normally but with 10 days of rest and prep, crossing the 7 and 3 and virtually having just G.B. ML is too much to pass up
    Bonus tease, 6.5 pt ties win - 1 unit-128

Dallas +10 - fade em at home, tail em on road if number is good , even a mercy TD down 17 late is good
    Denver - 5.5 - Peyton Manning
    Last edited by jrose2106; 09-11-14 at 01:43 AM.

PhilTheTHRILL
    PhilTheTHRILL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

I like a lot of these picks.. Meaning you must be way off here bro

jrose2106

Quote Originally Posted by PhilTheTHRILL View Post
    I like a lot of these picks.. Meaning you must be way off here bro
    haha, thx, let's hope not so. I've been doing very well this year , I'm on fire in college. I am very confident in a + week with these picks though, jump on board, this thread is my interview for a new service trying to start up next year that I've been given a consideration for bcuz of my years in the game.On both sides actually. good luck tho bro if u ride with em, i really like the main tease and the bills

jrose2106

Week 2 results
    4-3 + .6 units

Season YTD= 7-5
    ( 58.33 %)+ 2.25 units

Although I got the packers on gameday at -7, it goes as a loss, and the steelers unable to cover a tease cost me a nice chunk of profit, but none the less, back to back positive weeks in the green to start, can't complain.

I may decide to play MNF if the line is what i want

jrose2106

I will decide to take advantage of closing line value and play Under 55 total for MNF for just .5 unit