teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

opie come out come out wherever you R

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    if I wanted to be pro I would have stayed pro dumb dumb... fukkk a points bet paypal its all the rage with the kids old man who acts like a child.

Yeah, sure.

Again...try to keep up....take that hundred that you borrowed, and become Pro. Once you've done that, we'll make a points bet.

I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, but I have no interest in making a bet with you that would take you several years to pay off at 2 points a day.

If you're still a little short of the hundred dollars, next time you're in Texas, contact me. I can probably let you clean up a jobsite or something to help you scrape it together.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

teaserpleaser

so that's a no on the real money bet....I see

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Teaser you broke??

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Teaser you broke??
    hardly ... you've seen my cannabis grow right? my electricity bill is probably more than opies mortgage in that craptastic ass backward state they call Texas. JJ you know i'm probably one of the rare guys on here that actually can make money gambling you know about my live betting skills you've commented on them before...I couldn't be broke if If I wanted to money grows on trees.

teaserpleaser

so opie is a yellow belly Texan not down to play for actual money but is the first to pull the non pro = no money ....even when that non pro in question paid double what is now required (and won it all back by the way+some by the way) anyways guy would rather play for pennies aka betpoints ....buried himself ....again fukkin clownblowin hard. pm me if you want the paypal bet but we both know you're yellow owned again opie Texas dumb I m telling you...off to see byu game pm me if you grow some ballsopie

opie1988

so opie is a yellow belly Texan not down to play for actual money but is the first to pull the non pro = no money ....even when that non pro in question paid double what is now required (and won it all back by the way+some by the way) anyways guy would rather play for pennies aka betpoints ....buried himself ....again fukkin clownblowin hard. pm me if you want the paypal bet but we both know you're yellow owned again opie Texas dumb I m telling you...off to see byu game pm me if you grow some ballsopie
    Ok, pal. You win. I'm buried. You own me. I'm a broke clown.

You only choose to make 20k posts on here but not invest the $100 it takes to actually get something in return out of principal. You know...because you're super rich and all.

Say hey to your NFL buddies tonite, and good luck with your major grow operation.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Ok, pal. You win. I'm buried. You own me. I'm a broke clown.

You only choose to make 20k posts on here but not invest the $100 it takes to actually get something in return out of principal. You know...because you're super rich and all.

Say hey to your NFL buddies tonite, and good luck with your major grow operation.

opie you're a clown bro its no secret there are pro guys all over the so cal mma scene like 4 clippers go into Gracie Torrance not to mention all the wwe pro athletes this aint bum fukk we just discovered mma like 5 years ago texas even jerry jones is out here often... most of those 20k post were in ingame threads....whats your excuse for being a mod on here extra money respect anyway you cut it you're a clown opie you have almost as many posts as me with a 2 year head start on you mine were in game threads mostly i'm not even sure you gamble for all I know you could bbe a brokedick. Major or minor grow op its all money baby green is green

teaserpleaser

destroyed again....

opie1988

Again, you win. I'm a brokedikk.

Tell Jerry Jones I said Hi.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Again, you win. I'm a brokedikk.

Tell Jerry Jones I said Hi.

call me daddy from now on ps how does your family feel about you being on a chit chat forum at 7 pm your time when you could be spending time with the kids... let this be a lesson to you opie i'll ruin you this is your life your alternate life its important to you not so much to me fukk sbr ... you cant win no matter what you say i'm just better at this than you ...deal with it.

opie1988

call me daddy from now on ps how does your family feel about you being on a chit chat forum at 7 pm your time when you could be spending time with the kids... let this be a lesson to you opie i'll ruin you this is your life your alternate life its important to you not so much to me fukk sbr ... you cant win no matter what you say i'm just better at this than you ...deal with it.
    Your eloquence in these posts alone would certainly lend credence to your argument that we lead different lives. No argument there.

You should definitely keep typing. Its educational, to say the least.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Teaser you're acting like a child cut it out

I swear I would think you're really 14

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Teaser you're acting like a child cut it out

Oh, the irony.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11005

why are some of you calling Goodell a lawyer? education-wise, all he has is this:

Washington & Jefferson College (B.S. in Economics, 1981)[1]

i do have to give him credit that he's gone from that no name school and general major, to 44 mil a year. pretty fukking impressive

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I don't want him to step down because of this case ....I want him to step down because he's trying to turn the NFL into the pussy ass Arena Football League

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    why are some of you calling Goodell a lawyer? education-wise, all he has is this:

Washington & Jefferson College (B.S. in Economics, 1981)[1]

i do have to give him credit that he's gone from that no name school and general major, to 44 mil a year. pretty fukking impressive
    His dad was a fukkin senator or something.
    Goodell was handed this shit like many of the other top earners/powerful folk in this country.

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17828

Rip nfl

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    I don't want him to step down because of this case ....I want him to step down because he's trying to turn the NFL into the pussy ass Arena Football League
    I think thats tbe lawyers doing that. Commissioner is only a string puppet to the bean counters
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

First 1234