buffalohead
    buffalohead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

bookie buster (2 systems..)

system one 20-800 in 2 days
    risk 20

20 $ 3 team parlay on 1 o'clock games... -20 0r +100

100$ on the 430 game if you win -10 0r +200 (you have HALVED you loss here at worst!)

200 on the night game -20 0r + 400 (its the same 20 at risk....)

400 on monday night game... -40 0r plus 800

if you want to just bet 300 on the monday game, no one will blame you

heres the first 100 for you... Ari-2.5, Det +2.5, NE -3

the only problem with this pick is Belechek likes to win squaekers to Eff me out of hard earned dollas and MINN is clearly WORLD CLASS now....
    It should be one of those FEAR THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE games where the evil empire CRUSHED to put fear into the hearts and minds... brady could throw to gronk once a series all the way down the field...... this has TARP game written all over it ..... but i aint SKEERED!

Ariz is easy money, they looked great in a loss and should be hungry, the always hungry looking eli is a little short, teamwise this year i think.... and detroit seems like a complete team, but they ARE detroit. SO

i like to bet on the teams with superior athletes and mojo and swagger....

brady needs his swagger back or he sleeps on the couch again, his hottie wife doesnt share the bed with losers..... i cant buy detroit not kicking the snot out of the carolina o line and cams ribs.... two Defensive studs in contract years says they come out breathing fire... they are good on offense too...

system 2-TRUE ODDS
    risk 20
    bet them str8 and double up reap the benefits of your lucky streak to the max
    20 on Ari, (my pick of the week)
    40 on St louis if the game is over at 4:05, if not 40 on NYJ +9.5
    80 on SF -7.5
    160 on Philly +3

i will try both this week and take pictures of the mexican hookers I will be buying for 200 pesos with the winnings..... since each bet is about what a hooker costs, these amounts are life changing

in one reality i am smiling, in the other i am a complete and total loser, which is kind of fun, i see why you guys like to splash around in no shower ville and sweat pants city

POLL how many of you are one day past fresh, showerwise? 2 days? MORE?
    how many of you are not on any sports team but still rocking sweats all the time?

Beat up the book
    Beat up the book's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Arizona won.

buffalohead

they sure looked like winners,
    that huge tight end is huge and that sppedy reciver is speedy
    not to mention the running back with an attitude and that fella with the dreads that is all world

not sure why i thought they lost, i just watch the games to get a feel, had no rooting interest in the game just watched a couple series.....

PRO TIP watvh the game on mexican tv AND LEARN SPANISH AND HAVE 60 % less ads!

buffalohead

early leBn 4 mon is indy as luck is 6-0 vs spread after a loss.....

perfecto,
    CUE
    pride mode

indy needs it more if thats possible in week 2

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Dumb