Forty Niners -7 hosting Bears

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

What's up with that titans -3? Is that a trap. Cowboys look like shit

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

cowboys out-gained san fran and the box score isn't as bad as the score indicates. titans are not public so they will never have an inflated line where it might should actually be vs a team like the cowboys. if romo throws three picks u are screwed no matter what. if romo plays well the cowboys can outscore the titans and win. thats my opinion. i lean boys.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    cowboys out-gained san fran and the box score isn't as bad as the score indicates. titans are not public so they will never have an inflated line where it might should actually be vs a team like the cowboys. if romo throws three picks u are screwed no matter what. if romo plays well the cowboys can outscore the titans and win. thats my opinion. i lean boys.
    I'd say that's more of a criticism of SF than praise for DAL, SF didn't play great but DAL just gave that game away.

3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1901

I agree...that Cowboys game stat box looks jacked up...That line does seem a little fishy.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    I'd say that's more of a criticism of SF than praise for DAL, SF didn't play great but DAL just gave that game away.
    i will never praise dallas. romo will win zero in his lifetime, he has no idea how to perform when the chips are down - ever. i look at the box score and so do most professional bettors. the line may be incorrect but jake the snake heather locklear will never be a heavy favorite vs another nfl team. anything more than 3 the side is dallas. fyi, kc is not good and last year was a smoke screen.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    i will never praise dallas. romo will win zero in his lifetime, he has no idea how to perform when the chips are down - ever. i look at the box score and so do most professional bettors. the line may be incorrect but jake the snake heather locklear will never be a heavy favorite vs another nfl team. anything more than 3 the side is dallas. fyi, kc is not good and last year was a smoke screen.
    Well, I watched the game. It was never close, the stats are very deceptive, SF went into prevent the whole 2H.

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

might as well take a dump and flush the money down the toilet with it

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by FilletMaster View Post
    might as well take a dump and flush the money down the toilet with it
    sounds like someone who's never won a 50/1 parlay. sorry to hear that.
    you don't make it your only bet. you bet it small and do all your other normal stuff.
    although it is an actual bet it shows the leans i have this week.
    the points can be adjusted.
    concerning the titans - they are coming off a strong opening game on the road
    where no mistakes were made. now they have the home opener with chance to go 2-0.
    dallas can only be dangerous by being risky. Romo is overpaid and overrated.
    stay away from "brand love" in the NFL this year.