teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Animal
    devil

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol liberal logic at work.

Yes I contradicted your quotes that you made as if I said them haha, try harder if that's your angle. Clearly logic isn't working for you.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    that is not a generalization. There is your confusion. Again, go read some scholarly magazines for once in your life. You can learn how JFK enslaved the black race.
    Wow. Your ignorance is startling and abhorrent, even given your posting history here.

White power.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-17-15 at 10:09 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I wonder what she said to him that could have possibly set him off. I bet it was something about the size of his schlong.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

And this is where I check out.

SBR at its finest this morning. Great work guys. Fukking degenerate losers.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

lol liberal logic at work.

Yes I contradicted your quotes that you made as if I said them haha, try harder if that's your angle. Clearly logic isn't working for you.
    "Liberal logic"? I'm far from a liberal. Try again.

I didn't "make" those quotes. "As if I said them...." re-read the thread, moron.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

I'm out, too. Like I said, any time a moral issue surfaces and gets debated at SBR, you see what you're truly dealing with here.

Scum of the earth.

Kermit

Not sure what this video has to do with race. I've seen white guys knock out their significant other before.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    "Liberal logic"? I'm far from a liberal. Try again.

I didn't "make" those quotes. "As if I said them...." re-read the thread, moron.
    So just because of the color of his skin, we should see the video, just shrug our shoulders and say, "there goes another negro, doing his thing. After all, that's their culture."

Wow. You are so stupid and ignorant it's borderline dangerous. Yet I'm not surprised at all. What's ironic is the fact that you post in such a predictable and elementary fashion about supposedly predictable and elementary issues. Fvcking white trash hillbilly.

yea you didn't make any quotes as If I said them. lol

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Same race crimes can be based on racism/prejudice

http://www.thestate.com/2014/09/05/3...=/99/205/&rh=1

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Settle down suhn

We now know she can't take a punch

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Please check yourself out forever.

teaserpleaser

lolz gotta have thick skin on the internetz these days....so nobody else sees an issue with woman swinging on Men and not expecting anything to happen to them. I wonder how the men in the middle east handle this sort of problem hmmm...

brooks85

When I was 16 I was walking at this festival one time and all the sudden I get this sharp, forceful pain on my spine. I turn around and there is 4 chicks standing there, not a clue who they were but the one who punched when was the closest. I gave her a this is sparta kick, penetrating bitch.

I agree, if a woman thinks she can hit a man, she better think twice around me. I won't hit them as hard a man but I'll gladly return fire.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    lolz gotta have thick skin on the internetz these days....so nobody else sees an issue with woman swinging on Men and not expecting anything to happen to them.
    If a woman is beating on a man, I have no issue if he hits back. But that wasn't what I seen going on in the Ray Rice elevator of doom video.

Not only that, but it's not like this was just some random woman he met on the street that day.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

When I was 16 I was walking at this festival one time and all the sudden I get this sharp, forceful pain on my spine. I turn around and there is 4 chicks standing there, not a clue who they were but the one who punched when was the closest. I gave her a this is sparta kick, penetrating bitch.

I agree, if a woman thinks she can hit a man, she better think twice around me. I won't hit them as hard a man but I'll gladly return fire.
    LOL. is this even English? Do me a favor: read this out loud to yourself and tell me if it makes sense.

Classic SBR. You post like Larry the Cable Guy.

brooks85

LOL. is this even English? Do me a favor: read this out loud to yourself and tell me if it makes sense.

Classic SBR. You post like Larry the Cable Guy.
    lol, someone needs to work on their reading comprehension. I get it, you're upset. Here is the word I forgot; as. Good luck trying to find where to plug it in so you're not confused haha

Funny you have no shame in embarrassing yourself over and over. Remember when I had to educate you on RLM a few weeks ago? That was fun.
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-08-14 at 11:32 AM.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    If a woman is beating on a man, I have no issue if he hits back. But that wasn't what I seen going on in the Ray Rice elevator of doom video.

Not only that, but it's not like this was just some random woman he met on the street that day.
    she did try and swat him in the face half assed... who knows I wonder what sean connery has to say about this

brooks85

lol connery, "If you have tried everything else..." so true

bill maher made a joke about slapping women to calm them down not long ago, good thing it wasn't limbaugh who said it.

brooks85

even if she was swinging at rice he should have done the pro move and just spun her around and choked her out. Then he could have just carried her like she was passed out drunk instead of like someone who just got their head slammed. Of course, ray rice isn't that tall...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

lol, someone needs to work on their reading comprehension. I get it, you're upset. Here is the word I forgot; as. Good luck trying to find where to plug it in so you're not confused haha

Funny you have no shame in embarrassing yourself over and over. Remember when I had to educate you on RLM a few weeks ago? That was fun.
    You don't have to "educate" me on anything. Feel free to visit any of my in-season threads. I must just be really lucky if I don't know what I'm doing.

By the way, try again. Read it out loud. If you think you're just missing one word....

My "reading comprehension" is fine. I just find it ironic (again, that word that applies so well to you) that you are talking about needing to "educate yourself" over and over again when you're saying things like:

I turn around and there is 4 chicks standing there, not a clue who they were but the one who punched when was the closest.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-17-15 at 10:16 AM. Reason: image does not exist

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Again can some one tell me why Ray Rice should be punished hard for his girl having a weak chin

brooks85

"I turn around and there is 4 chicks standing there, not a clue who they were but the one who punched when was the closest."

lol it's amusing how you're not even smart enough to realize you're acknowledging your poor reading comprehension.

So one extra word confused you? That's embarrassing. And you told me to check out your thread last time, irrelevant to the RLM education you needed just like irrelevant to your poor attempts this time.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

"I turn around and there is 4 chicks standing there, not a clue who they were but the one who punched when was the closest."

lol it's amusing how you're not even smart enough to realize you're acknowledging your poor reading comprehension.

So one extra word confused you? That's embarrassing. And you told me to check out your thread last time, irrelevant to the RLM education you needed just like irrelevant to your poor attempts this time.
    I thought "as" was missing, which is what you initially said. Now it's a "was" too? And don't forget the beginning of your post: "I turned around and there is four chicks...."

It's not that I don't understand what you're saying, it's that you are proving how uneducated you are while trying to make a point that others are uneducated. Classic.

brooks85

I thought "as" was missing, which is what you initially said. Now it's a "was" too? And don't forget the beginning of your post: "I turned around and there is four chicks...."

It's not that I don't understand what you're saying, it's that you are proving how uneducated you are while trying to make a point that others are uneducated. Classic.
    lol you can tell you're upset because you're making no sense.

Why would I bold and then put a strike through the word WHEN if it was the word WAS that was the problem?

lol just stop unless you want to keep looking like an idiot. The world WAS was already there, that's why it confused you haha. But, please keep entertaining me.

Also, you shouldn't call someone uneducated when you're not educated. That's called being a hypocrite silly.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

lol you can tell you're upset because of how you're making no sense.

Why would I bold and then put a strike when the word WHEN if it was the word WAS that was missing?

lol just stop unless you want to keep looking like an idiot. The world WAS was already there, that's why it confused you haha. But, please keep entertaining me.

Also, you shouldn't call someone uneducated when you're not educated. That's called being a hypocrite silly.
    Wow. Just wow. Yeah, I'm the one who's "upset" and making "no sense." LOL.

You are now completely buried. My mission here is complete.

See you at the next NRA rally, freak
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-17-15 at 10:13 AM. Reason: image does not exist

brooks85

Wow. Just wow. Yeah, I'm the one who's "upset" and making "no sense." LOL.

You are now completely buried. My mission here is complete.

See you at the next NRA rally, freak.
    lol, yes I suggest you run away, again, unless you want to keep looking like a fool.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-17-15 at 10:13 AM. Reason: image does not exist

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

lol, yes I suggest you run away, again, unless you want to keep looking like a fool.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-17-15 at 10:13 AM.

brooks85

surprise who is back for the third time

hey look, the word WAS was already there. So one word, WHEN, confused you lol. I then put a strike through it and it still confused you lol! Someone is upset.

O I forgot the forgotten AS, I know that word is like a puzzle piece when it comes to sentence structure lol
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-17-15 at 10:15 AM.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

surprise who is back for the third time

hey look, the word WAS was already there. So one word, WHEN, confused you lol. I then put a strike through it and it still confused you lol! Someone is upset.
    You didn't "confuse" me. I told you to read it out loud because of how stupid and ignorant you sounded in this post (aside from the fact that you kicked a girl at age 16).

Tell me: does "I turn around and there is 4 chicks standing there" sound right to you?

brooks85

yes it did clearly confuse you, thus this whole post you made about it. lol try harder.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

This argument needs to stop.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

yes it did clearly confuse you, thus this whole post you made about it. lol try harder.
    I give up. You just don't get it.

brooks85

lol

First 123456 ... Last