jazzdrum78
    jazzdrum78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Fade the 2014 Bears all season and become cash rich

Yes, Bears fan here. The off-season moves on defense seemed like joke. Today's game proved it. The defense bites on mis-direction run plays worse than anyone has ever seen. I have no idea if the coaches know how to educate the players.

The head coach is an offensive coordinator pretending to be a coach. So how can you not score at least 28 points vs the f'ing Bills? When you can't score points with all these offensive weapons, there is no doubt what the conclusion is: the Bears, after the Cowboys, are the single most over-rated team in the NFL.

Watching what they produced today at home vs one of the worse road teams the NFL has seen in the past decade, you can conclude only one thing: you will become filthy rich fading the spread on this team all season.

So I will start with next week at 49ers. My objective opinion is they will easily lose by 11+.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Settle down. Not only is it just 1 game, but it's the first game of the season. It's wayyyy too early to predict how the rest of the season will go for the Bears.

jazzdrum78
    jazzdrum78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    Settle down. Not only is it just 1 game, but it's the first game of the season. It's wayyyy too early to predict how the rest of the season will go for the Bears.
    The Bills?

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

The 49ers looked sorta flat beating up on maybe the worst team in the NFL yesterday. Just saying.

WWWBUKTN
    Update your status
    WWWBUKTN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1351

I live in Chicago, I'm a Bears fan and I bet on the Bills this past weekend. That said I like the Bears this week and expect them to be getting 7.5 by Sunday when the public says, "The Bears lost to the Bills at home and the 49ers won in Dallas." Chicago all the way.

atthehalf
    atthehalf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3288

Take the Bears and the points vs Frisco and thank me later

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    The 49ers looked sorta flat beating up on maybe the worst team in the NFL yesterday. Just saying.
    Lol, really??? The Niners had NO incentive but to put forth about 60% effort and just get out of Dallas with the W

Once it was 28-3, it was obvious that San Fran knew the game was over at half & didn't NEED to do jack shit in the second half to win that game and go home with everyone healthy...

Bad observation IMO when one team goes up 28-3 and then just kicks it into cruise control like they did, I thought it was obvious - but what do I know, jajaja...

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Lol, really??? The Niners had NO incentive but to put forth about 60% effort and just get out of Dallas with the W

Once it was 28-3, it was obvious that San Fran knew the game was over at half & didn't NEED to do jack shit in the second half to win that game and go home with everyone healthy...

Bad observation IMO when one team goes up 28-3 and then just kicks it into cruise control like they did, I thought it was obvious - but what do I know, jajaja...
    We're basically in agreement. DAL gifted SF a bunch of turnovers, SF didn't earn the win as much as stumbled into it.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    We're basically in agreement. DAL gifted SF a bunch of turnovers, SF didn't earn the win as much as stumbled into it.
    I can't argue there, good point

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

I'm a Bears fan and if the receivers are banged up they will probably start 0-6, maybe 2-4 at best. In theory the +7 vs. SF is a good "spot" play but this team just blows.