KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Juicy Week 1

Love the week 1 card. Usually don't like to play so much in week 1. BOL everyone.

Tampa Bay ML. I took them earlier this week at -130, right now it's a bit pricier. With or without Cam, I like TB to win. Carolina is a team that has taken a huge step back, and I think Tampa has a chance to finish at or above .500. Very underrated defense, and Lovie will only make it better. Not sure what to expect from McCown and the offense, but it should be good enough to outscore Carolina.

Miami +4. Seems like every year the Pats own the Fish, but I think this is Miami's year. Think they could make some noise and make the playoffs. Defensively, they are very good. I think they can give Brady some fits. Offense will improve a lot under new OC Bill Lazor. Miami will have a good chance to win here, but i'll be taking the points.

Houston -3. Fading that piece of trash RG3. Texans defense should dominate this game. Just hope Fitzpatrick doesn't throw to the wrong team.

Tennessee +3. Just like the Tampa/Carolina game, I think KC is in for a big regression this year, and Titans should improve under Ken Whisenhunt. I just don't see KC having the offense to do much in this game. I like Locker's chances in this game, he will have a good year.

Balti ML. I'll take the Ravens at this # anytime at home against the Bengals. The short line has me a bit worried, but I'll take my chances.

Dallas +4. Fading the 49ers here. I hate looking back at the meaningless preseason, but 49ers offense looked horrible. This game should be a shootout and I'll take my chances with Romo and the Boys offense. Game looks like a coin toss to me, i'll take the points. Niners in for a down year, I see them finishing 3rd in their division.

Detroit - 6.
    Hate setting for a bad number, but Detroit should win by at least a TD here. Giants are horrible on both sides of the football. Lions should have little trouble scoring. Man have the GMen fallen far since their SB a couple years ago.

Cardinals -3. I'm really high on the Cards this year. Nasty defense, and all kinds of weapons. This is now the 2nd year under Arians, I think Palmer could be in for a big year.

Really liked Pitt and Bears earlier in the week, but I feel like one of those may not cover. Might throw them in a ML parlay together, don't see either one losing. Also liked Atlanta earlier, but they are clearly outmatched on the defensive side of the ball.
    Points Awarded:

CashRakist gave KRIT 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KRIT

Bears/Steelers ML parlay

Heavy on Tampa at 4u, everything else is 2u
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CashRakist

KRIT

Of course the two most bitch made QBs do me in. Cutler is still a loser, and Flacco is content with his SB ring and huge paycheck. I swear everytime I watch Balti play they do nothing for 3 quarters and try to do everything in the last quarter.