Vikings +3.5
I really like Cassel and I think the Vikings new offense will be solid revolving around Peterson. Vikings take advantage of the injured Rams and get the W.

Bengals +1.5
This team is so talented and even if the bad Andy Dalton shows up they still have a great chance to get this win. Ray Rice is out and Flacco is eh, Bengals should be able to run all over this defense and Bengals D should make Flacco throw the ball a lot.

Panthers +2
Everyone is saying Bucs are "the most improved team" but they are still the worst team in the NFC south. Cam Newton is a freak and Panthers D will be too much for the Bucs.

49ers -5
Tony Romo is garbage, especially against a solid D like the 49ers. The Cowboy's defense will be even more tragic than last year and big win for the talented 49ers.

Lions -6
Eli Manning and the new Giants offense looked terrible in preseason (which doesn't mean much but it was a joke). I never like betting against the 2 time Super Bowl MVP but Eli is hit or miss and I think he misses here. Stafford, Reggie and Calvin take over and win big.

Atlanta Falcons +3
I'm from atl and try to avoid betting on the falcons but we are so talented and healthy (more so than last year besides Spoon, Baker, and Jackson). This game is a toss up but I am hoping for the Falcons to be the team 2 years ago (1 pass and catch away from NFC champs).

Cardinals -3
Chiefs -4

These last 2 games I will make smaller wagers on because I'm less confident on them but still believe both teams are better than their opponents and will cover.

I will be doing a few different parlays and single bets with all of these games. Best of luck to everyone and share your opinion if you agree or disagree with any picks.

0-0