The Mannimal
    The Mannimal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Best day to bet on NFL?

I was just wondering when you guys think the best time to bet on the NFL is? Right when the line comes out, right before game time, Fridays? What say you?

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Both. Hit any weak lines as soon as you can, then take advantage of any over reactions during the week.

McDabs
    McDabs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

Depends if you know what you're doing.

Last year I used to wake up at 8am sunday morning to jump on the next weeks NCAA lines right when they came out...

Sometimes the lines would change by 2-5 full points in the matter of 90 sec..

So if you have pre determined numbers that you're ready to pull the trigger on then figure out what time your book releases numbers and be ready.

If not, I like jumping on dogs 2 min prior to kickoff once the line is pushed to the MAX resulting from the public backing the fav...

Waiting to get a better number on favorite just doesn't happen especially on game days for NFL

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by McDabs View Post
    Depends if you know what you're doing.

Last year I used to wake up at 8am sunday morning to jump on the next weeks NCAA lines right when they came out...

Sometimes the lines would change by 2-5 full points in the matter of 90 sec..

So if you have pre determined numbers that you're ready to pull the trigger on then figure out what time your book releases numbers and be ready.

If not, I like jumping on dogs 2 min prior to kickoff once the line is pushed to the MAX resulting from the public backing the fav...

Waiting to get a better number on favorite just doesn't happen especially on game days for NFL
    You are one of the fortunate ones because 95% of the people do not wager enough to be given that courtesy. You had better be a big player to do that. And there is no need to get up at 8:30 to do this. Do you wager in Vegas or on line?