BarstoolProphet
    BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

2014-2015 NFL Playoff Picture

With all this talk about the best 6 and worst 6 , here is the Prophets look into the future from his barstool.

AFC East

AFC West

AFC North

or

AFC South

AFC Wild Cards

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry pal but fitzpatrick isnt bringing any team to the playoffs, especially in the afc wild card picture

BarstoolProphet

NFC Playoffs

NFC North

NFC West

NFC South

NFC East

Who F@ucking cares, throw darts, flip coins, pick crap out of a bag. Once again you will have a team that will reach the playoffs as Home field advantage with a worse record. Certainly a sub .500 team comes out of here. Without question no wild card comes out of this one.

NFC Wild Cards

BarstoolProphet

My big sleeper pick this year is by far Tampa Bay for the NFC and Houston for the AFC. I guarantee one of the wild cards in the AFC comes out of the West. The other spot really is up for grabs between the other I selected.

The same can be said of the NFC North , it will be either the Bears or Lions getting a spot. Most would say that the sure thing would be from out of the West in the NFC. But SF is a mess, the field is a mess, the parking is a mess, traffic will be a mess. Simply put,,,,SF will be a mess all year,,and might just slip into a spot, but certainly do not expect them to repeat their great success in reaching the NFC Championship game. If they make the playoffs , it will on the road and they lose, first game out.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Falcons and Bucs, but no Panthers. Panthers won't repeat last year, but dead last in that division?!

BarstoolProphet

Well I have the Panthers and Bucs nearly even on talent , off season improvements and overall attitude. The edge that I gave the Bucs was their schedule road vs. home. They will virtually face the same teams it was who will face who at home rather than on the road. Again I really dont see either of them in question for a playoff berth, but Bucs were by far the best considered what was left.

Truth, as much as SF will stink. it really is down to Det, Chic and SF for those spots. I just threw in a few sleepers because everything else was too easy.