Better2Belucky
    Better2Belucky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ouch that hurt... On to Week 15

I had 3 parlays and a couple straight bets and lost both 5 team parlays with this Monday Night let down. 6 turnovers and a million crucial penalties. Was that the Raiders in the Cardinals uniform? An expensive mistake to have all my parlays revolve around one game but I have learned from it.

Anyway what are everyones thoughts on this coming week?

I personally like Ne over Buffalo -7 and Houston in this up coming week.

MichaelC
    MichaelC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry Better, but if you had the Cards, why didn't you hedge them with a SF point spread bet and try to middle it? If they were 5 teams parlays you should have been able to turn a profit in any situation.

GL next time.

Better2Belucky
    Better2Belucky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Sorry Better, but if you had the Cards, why didn't you hedge them with a SF point spread bet and try to middle it? If they were 5 teams parlays you should have been able to turn a profit in any situation.

GL next time.

This is my first full week sports betting. I went 5-1 but in the end lost like 85. So I will read up on what you meant by hedging my bet. Again I didnt realize my mistake that all my bets depended on one team till it was too late.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Better2Belucky View Post
    I had 3 parlays and a couple straight bets and lost both 5 team parlays with this Monday Night let down. 6 turnovers and a million crucial penalties. Was that the Raiders in the Cardinals uniform? An expensive mistake to have all my parlays revolve around one game but I have learned from it.

Anyway what are everyones thoughts on this coming week?

I personally like Ne over Buffalo -7 and Houston in this up coming week.

Actually think it was SEVEN turnovers wasn't it?? I lost on this one as well...small money on the Cards but had a sizeable Prop on Boldin to have 6 catches...he got 5 then fumbled it there at the end...thought surely it was easy money on the last drive with Fitzgerald hurting. GL to ya next week!