FaithInspiredme
    FaithInspiredme's Avatar Become A Pro!

screw preseason, week 1 LOCKS

i dont bet on preseason, i dont think many of us do... but thats just my opinion.

week ONE locks... Atlanta +1.5 over Nwo

both these teams hate each other. nwo was bad on the road last yr... yes i know atl was shit too but so was nwo in 2012 under their interim coach and bounced back last year, so will atl.

KC -5.5 over Tennessee. Alex Smith at home against the titans period.

Denver-7.5 over Indianapolis

Denver has a powerhouse of an offence, i recall each game last yr they scored minimum 35... they will cover.

San Fran -4 over Dallas. I dont trust Dallas, week 1 of 2013 Dallas played the giants, ny had 4 fumbles and Dallas only won by 5. San Frans a team thatll make you pay for every turnover.

agree/disagree?

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

Lets put a tease on it 2team 6pt teaser kc +.5 Denver -1.5 STONE COLD LOCK FREE MONEY

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

there are no locks so maybe start by squashing that bs like you have a damn time machine and already know the outcomes.... another thought is if they are locks then why the hell you asking what we think? i mean you need assurance that they really are locks? hate to break it to ya but as stated above there aint no locks but you must know that since you now want confirmation that you are correct they locks hate to sound like a asshole here but im kinda a asshole (depending on who ya ask) but cmon why does everything have to be a "lock" or "free money" or whatever else kind of asinine thread title you kids feel the need to post to get attention? is it that hard to just say "hey yall new here, looking at these gms what ya think" or some such thing that doesnt sound likke "lock" fuk fuk fuk.. a little humility never killed anyone, just a thought..

if you were asking what we thought about the games not the thread title it too early for me to tell ya cause hell i dont know that every starting qb on the teams you like wont be injured next week and be out for year, there still questions on several of those teams that have yet to be answered (many that wont be by time week 1 gets here but still have things i wanna see in week 3 of preseason). so as of now these thoughts nothing but off top of my head gibberish but here ya go..

"alex smith at home against the titans period",, really that your thought? here a thought, kc has gotten worse while i believe ten has improved, last year kc beat them by 9 with fitzpatrick garbage ass playing qb for titans and it was 13-10 going into the 4th qrtr before fitz threw 2 picks..titans defense is a huge question mark for me but i like the potential their offense has and kc defense can be had through the air as they made a habit of getting torched repeatedly down the stretch last season and finished the season last in the league in yards per completion against, just so happens that wright and hunter have the ability to get open and get deep, titans new hc was the offensive coordinator for the chargers last year who just happened to light up the kc d in kc to the tune of 41 points! if this gm was 2marro id happily take the points and might sprinkle the ml, it not 2marro tho so i dunno yet but can pretty much tell you it a lock i wont be laying those points with a team that is replacing most their offensive line, will most likely take a step back this season, and didnt pull away from this team till the 4th qrtr last year based off 2 picks by a scrub backup qb..

falcons just lost their starting tackle, still think their oline will be improved but baker going down hurts. saints being bad on the road last yr doesnt exactly have a whole lot to do with this year and we not talking a road gm outside in shitty conditions we talking about a dome which saints love to play in, a dome they have won plenty of games in.. atl scored 30 points in 2 gms vs aints last season and the 1st gm was week 1 when they were fully healthy, aints d is improved and while i know atl made a effort to improve their d in the off season but so far what ive seen is tennenhill go 6 for 6 for 62 yards and a td then this past week that same garbage fitzpatrick i was talking bout earlier go 9 of 12 for 97 yrds and a td against their 1st team defense, wtf is brees gonna do if those guys doing that? atl offense will be a power again but they now have to replace a tackle vs a rob ryan defense that will come up with creative ways to attack that weakness..again too early for me to say for sure but pretty much a lock i wouldnt bet atl, if you really like them tho tease them up cause these gmaes are almost always close i believe so teasing atl to +7.5 seems like a wise enough play..

yeah den offense is great, yet last year they not only didnt cover they got beat by the colts who's offense has gotten better while it not possible for den to be any better on O, maybe they will be as good but more likely they not quite as good than it is they improve.. den d made a ton of improvements tho so i dunno, im dont make a habit of laying more than a td real often and against another playoff team i find it real hard to stomach. most likely a lock i wont be on den but right now id guess i wont play any side in that gm..maybe use donks in a 2 team teaser with atl and you might be n to something..

pretty sure there no fukkin way i would play dal so maybe i agree with sf, that said not sure ill bet them..never really a good idea to bet the fav in dal gms no matter which team is the fav.. cant recall the numbers off top of my head but i know the dog covers in a crazy percentage of cowgirl games for some reason.. dal defense is prob one of the worst units in the nfl but they can score, i dont think sf's defense is the dominant unit it once was so dal should put up points, gm def has the feel of a possible track meet so maybe over,, but again i dunno yet, just off top of my head thoughts.

there ya have it, best i can do this late at night and several weeks away from the games actually being played,, think about dropping the lock crap in the future, all it does is make yu come off as a attention seeking prick which im sure isnt really the case so why give that impression? gl on the season

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Brees won SU @ATL 4 of the past 5 years and all of those were MUCH better ATL teams.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Brees won SU @ATL 4 of the past 5 years and all of those were MUCH better ATL teams.
    i knew they have won a bunch there, didnt know it was 4 of last 5, lol.. slacker you happen to know the scores on those? curious if any were decided by more than a td?seems these gms always tight..

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i knew they have won a bunch there, didnt know it was 4 of last 5, lol.. slacker you happen to know the scores on those? curious if any were decided by more than a td?seems these gms always tight..
    Yes, the only one they lost was during 2012, year of the bounty gate sanctions, suprised ATL didn't beat them worse.

2013: NO 17 ATL 13
    2012: NO 13 ATL 23
    2011: NO 26 ATL 23
    2010: NO 17 ATL 14
    2009: NO 26 ATL 23

Even going way back to 2006, Saints have done well @ATL.

2008: NO 20 ATL 34
    2007: NO 34 ATL 14
    2006: NO 31 ATL 13

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Yes, the only one they lost was during 2012, year of the bounty gate sanctions, suprised ATL didn't beat them worse.

2013: NO 17 ATL 13
    2012: NO 13 ATL 23
    2011: NO 26 ATL 23
    2010: NO 17 ATL 14
    2009: NO 26 ATL 23

Even going way back to 2006, Saints have done well @ATL.

2008: NO 20 ATL 34
    2007: NO 34 ATL 14
    2006: NO 31 ATL 13
    i thought they have all been really close last several years,, have to go back and look but think i almost always tease whoever the dog up in this rivalry..