nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Thurs. Night Matchup: Steelers at Eagles.

Total already set at 50!!! 3rd week of preseason of course 1st stringers will play into 2nd qtr more.. but DAMN!!
    50!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

this usually the week u see starters come out and play at least a few series after the half if not whole 3rd qrtr depending on the team.. then of coarse you talking bout a philly team who's week 2 preseason game hit 77 points and a team that books couldnt set their totals high enough early on last season..gotta also realize when offensive starters are coming out of the gm so are the defenders and if ya havnt noticed when you get the 2nd 3rd teams out there points tend to go up quite often. phillys defense is crap, big ben looked really good vs a solid bills d, pit defense is pretty young facing a very good phi offense.. last but certainly not least this stupid ass new emphasis on making playing defense impossible has led to already as many illegal contact penalties called thru 2 weeks of preseason as the entire preseason last yr, fukkin refs practically drove the field for the browns once or twice last nght.. just saying before you think of this as some kind of crazy gift there a pretty solid and justifiable reason it set that high, not gonna lie when i 1st glanced i kinda though "damn 50 in preseason" but then after a little thought and looking at few things i came back thinking "damn them, tricky number"..