GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

How long will RG III play no that I am even impressed by him

I am thinking the way to go here is Redskins ML for the first half.

How long will RG III play? Don't get me wrong I admire the fact he works hard and he played while hurt but he did make a stupid decision to keep playing when he got hurt so that one is on him.

What do you guys think?

KegKosmo
    KegKosmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1309

Browns all day!

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

Cousins will be in 2nd and would easily be starting on more than a handful of teams including the Browns. Tread lightly on Browns.

wufpakman21
    wufpakman21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

I'd guess RG3 and Cousins will play the entire first half. I actually like Skins 1st half ML.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by wufpakman21 View Post
    I'd guess RG3 and Cousins will play the entire first half. I actually like Skins 1st half ML.
    That actually looks good to me also and what about over 42 for the game? I like both of these bets. I think the first half is the better way to play scores in preseason.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

This guys gimpy best year is behind him. I see him being out of the league in a couple years. Guy is a snob and think he is better than mcnabb. Yeah right

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    This guys gimpy best year is behind him. I see him being out of the league in a couple years. Guy is a snob and think he is better than mcnabb. Yeah right
    I agree with you on this one and he will be like Tim Tebow and be a SEC announcer for ESPN or something like that because he is a hard worker and a liable guy.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Cant believe any of you actually converse with this moron.... I guess it's easy to feel smart just by merely having a presence in one of his threads, but come on