2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

bankers thowin some preseason degen darts

what up everyone, been on a really long break and while i know i have no freakin business betting this shit i kinda got the itch so while im playing small im still playing...

pack+.5 1st half (half unit)... if rodgers can muster up a td and a fg in his 15 plays that should be more than enough against my lambs and their cross-eyed qb, hell even if lambs move the ball until they prove otherwise ill continue to believe they are terrible when they actually do get in the red zone..

gb/stl un 43.5 (.25u)

played few more but figured id just post this real quick as if anyone cares, trust me you shouldnt cause it the damn preseason, lol..

2daBank

bal/dal ov 42.5 (.5u).. dal cant play d, balty offense is heading the right direction with kubiac in control of the offense, taylor will make plays in the second half against backups that would be starting on this team if they had any talent. long as dal doesnt get shut out think this be ok..

balty -120 1st hal (.5u)f..again see no reason dal defense doesnt get gashed by the zone blocking, pita, and maybe a deep one of play action..on the other side romo hasnt played in a while so ill give this a twirl..

atl+2.5 1st half (.25u)..this has sucker written all over it but rwhatever im a degen, hou offense is trash and falcons offense quite the opposite..hopefully my reasoning gets better as we get into the season

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

What up bank I got GB/stl under 44 let's do it

2daBank

remember how i really like nfl teasers? well reg season and only 2 teams but figured id play one of my hail mary no chance in hell teasers today...

Football - Green Bay Packers/St. Louis Rams U 47½ -110 for Game
    Football - New York Giants +8 -110 for Game
    Football - Baltimore Ravens/Dallas Cowboys O 35½ -110 for Game
    Football - New York Jets +9 -110 for Game
    Football - Buffalo Bills/Pittsburgh Steelers O 34 -110 for Game
    Football - Miami Dolphins/Tampa Bay Buccaneers O 31½ -110 for Game
    Football - Cleveland Browns/Washington Redskins O 34½ -110 for Game

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    What up bank I got GB/stl under 44 let's do it
    whats up buddy, how ya been?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Good..that teaser hits ...fetti

2daBank

couldnt have scripted that any better, discount double bitch gets us 10 and of coarse that more than enough to out do the lambs offense

2daBank

jets ml +145.. 2 starting qbs for the dog, playing a bungal team that trying to learn new system and get over the 1st round hump not win preseason gms.. sounds good to me..

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

I have jets +3

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    I have jets +3
    hopefully this last drive with cincys 1st team then vick can come in and audition for a starting job cause geno not doing dick and big red carving rexy d up//

2daBank

zona +3.5 1st half.. love this offense and while minny d will be improved last i checked their secondary was still suspect at best. minny has the end of half and 2nd half adv since they have a qb competition going but think cards secondary be good while 1st team in..

zona/min ov 40.5.. think palmer and co can put up a few scores before they leave with the playmakers in the secondary could get a score there or special teams from either side, patterson will prob bust 1 at least..

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Nice job

2daBank

god damn,, either that was lucky as hell or i should of been betting preseason a long time ago, lol.. hopefully this a precursor to another good season!!!> by my count it looks something like 7-1 and only thing left on the hail mary teaser is the over on monday night!!!..

pretty sure im passing on 2marros games but ive already got a nice couple parlays and that teaser on the monday night over...needless to say i think we see 50 in that cle/skins gm, 4 good qbs 2 battling for jobs against a dogshit skins defense,, sign me up!!

abovepar
    abovepar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1438

Nice I agreed and tailed several of these just for action cause I love football season. Building the account for my big ML Georgia and Ole Miss parlay week 1.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by abovepar View Post
    Nice I agreed and tailed several of these just for action cause I love football season. Building the account for my big ML Georgia and Ole Miss parlay week 1.
    right on,, i normally dont even bet this shit but been on break basically most the summer and dont have the patients to jump back into bases right now so figured what the hell,, now only regret playing them small, lol..... havnt even seen the ncaa card yard and really been sticking to tailing few sharp cats and just throwing few plays on the ncaa teams i follow close last couple years and keeping most my focus on doing the nfl season long discussion thread..

abovepar
    abovepar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1438

Same here. I dabble with baseball but barely. I look for spots but that sport is a crap shoot. When 3 for 10 is considered good.. nah
    My knowledge is definitely in football. I'm going to attempt to stick to 2 game teasers and 2 game ML parlays. Maybe spread a little on small plays for action. SEC network will be a interesting bonus this year.

2daBank

well to im sure no1s surprise im a total degen and decided passing on todays gms was just foolish!! plus do see some what i perceive anyway as decent plays..

broncos+4.5 (.5u)... sf has nothing at the qb position once keap comes out of the gm, ill i can do is hope they put that fukkin scrub gabbert in for a few qrts which to would make this a no brainer as yall know what ive been saying bout that clown for years, funny as it sounds the 1st preseason gm i heard sf's oc talking this bumup so assuming he gonna get another long look today...

donks (broncos if ya dont know who donks are) ml +180 (.25u)

panthers 1st half -2.5 (.5u).. kc oline is sorry, ill take cam chucking it to the rookie a few times and that be enough to win the half i would think..

teaser of the day

donks+10.5
    kc/car ov 34.5

gl everyone

djmano
    djmano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

good to see you here 2dabank, i always enjoyed reading your NFL threads last season

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by djmano View Post
    good to see you here 2dabank, i always enjoyed reading your NFL threads last season
    right on brother,, obviously once the season gets started we will be able to have much more meaningful discussion on the games and hopefully all our normal cast will be around to help make the thread what it is, the only place around this joint with reasonable discussion/debate w/o a bunch of who got the biggest rooster bs

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    well to im sure no1s surprise im a total degen and decided passing on todays gms was just foolish!! plus do see some what i perceive anyway as decent plays..

broncos+4.5 (.5u)... sf has nothing at the qb position once keap comes out of the gm, ill i can do is hope they put that fukkin scrub gabbert in for a few qrts which to would make this a no brainer as yall know what ive been saying bout that clown for years, funny as it sounds the 1st preseason gm i heard sf's oc talking this bumup so assuming he gonna get another long look today...

donks (broncos if ya dont know who donks are) ml +180 (.25u)

panthers 1st half -2.5 (.5u).. kc oline is sorry, ill take cam chucking it to the rookie a few times and that be enough to win the half i would think..

teaser of the day

donks+10.5
    kc/car ov 34.5

gl everyone
    donks/sf 1st hlf ov 21.5 (.25u)...sounds like gore wants to get off and crabtree gonna go so think decent chance we get some points early.. late degen add, loll..

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Gl with the degen darts. I'll probably drop in more when the darts are for real in a few weeks.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Gl with the degen darts. I'll probably drop in more when the darts are for real in a few weeks.
    thanx bro,, i hear ya..certainly some guesswork but so far so good (clearly shouldnt have added the small play on the 1st half over, lol). do think there some soft if not terrible lines if you know enough about certain teams objectives this time of year,, figure just keep it at half/quarter units with bunch of 2 team parlays it no biggie if i lose a little but be nice to pad my roll a little for the real thing .. maybe im dead wrong but think the monday nighter is gonna go way over that total..

like take this den gm for example, i figure bout a push far as 1st team talent so if den wins the gm while starters are in that be sweet cause sf's backup qbs are stir fried shit so catching points and that +180ml made very little sense to me but who knows, we shall see..

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

I got car -1.5 1st half as well

2daBank

That might have just been the easiest money we will see all year.. Wish I had the guts to bet more on this shit but donks + anything was obviously beyond stupid, what i really don't get is I saw lots of cats on sf for whatever reason I have not a clue, maybe reg season when sf shitbag qbs don't play most the gm but they have worst backup qbs in the league..

2daBank

I'd be lying if I said I thought I'd be bitch slapping my book with preseason! This freakin awesome, can't believe Ive been gambling this long and just started trying this, lol..

2daBank

that score wraps up a 4-1 day and a 11-2 weekend by my count (only 2 losses were smallest plays too ).. and still have that 7 team teaser pending on the mon night over to boot!!!

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

2daBank

ive already talked bout this gm a bunch and have various parlays and that 7 team teaser tied into the over 41 and 34.5 in teaser..just bringing it up if anyone cares, id still play over at any number less than 44..

2daBank

skins and over parlay for 2nd half.. glutton for punishment

if anyone actually following along (which clearly i dont suggest even tho so far so good), sorry i thought i posted this in here but was in leetreapers thread when i posted.. prob lose anyways, just a angry play cause the gm over prob shot, lololol..

biglance68
    biglance68's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1652

Omfg

2daBank

wow..i just hit bunch of parlays

2daBank

cost me that 2nd half bet but who cares!!!

2daBank

remember how i really like nfl teasers? well reg season and only 2 teams but figured id play one of my hail mary no chance in hell teasers today...

Football - Green Bay Packers/St. Louis Rams U 47½ -110 for Game
    Football - New York Giants +8 -110 for Game
    Football - Baltimore Ravens/Dallas Cowboys O 35½ -110 for Game
    Football - New York Jets +9 -110 for Game
    Football - Buffalo Bills/Pittsburgh Steelers O 34 -110 for Game
    Football - Miami Dolphins/Tampa Bay Buccaneers O 31½ -110 for Game
    Football - Cleveland Browns/Washington Redskins O 34½ -110 for Game

2daBank

ive already talked bout this gm a bunch and have various parlays and that 7 team teaser tied into the over 41 and 34.5 in teaser..just bringing it up if anyone cares, id still play over at any number less than 44..

preseason fb!!! might just be dumb ass luck (tonight def was) but i dont care

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Who we like tonight....I'm thinking Eagles -3

12 Last