JBasketballjr
    JBasketballjr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

Thursday's Best Bet NFL!

8/14/14
    Bears vs. Jaguars
    Recommendation: Bears -3.5
    Blake Bortles threw very well in his start against the Bucslast week, finishing with a 99.4 QB rating. Whether that success continues remainsto be seen, but Jag’s coach Gus Bradley is standing firm that Chad Henne willbe the starter for the 2014 season. No doubt Jacksonville has high expectationsfor Bortles, but it’s likely we’ll see some regression here. Word out of campis that Bortles’ footwork is slow and he has long way to go before becoming thestarter. He’s also faced with having to learn from Chad Henne, who is far froma desired mentor.
    The Bears looked good on the offensive side of the ballwhile beating the Eagles 34-28. Jay Cutler was strong, going 9 for 13 with 85yards and a TD. Big things are expected from Cutler this year, and he appearedfocused and seemed to have good chemistry with the first team. Backup QB JimmyClausen also looked sharp.
    Both Marc Trestman and Gus Bradley have strong track recordsfor hitting the “OVER” in their preseason games, so this one could turn into ashootout. I generally don’t like to lay more than 3 in a preseason contest, butgiven the talent disparity, especially with the 2nd and 3rdteamers, gives me enough confidence that the Bears will cover the number. Takethe Bears.

tyloxx420
    tyloxx420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

I like it, I bought the Hook just in case Bears -3