Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

NFL Team Wins picks for 2014 and analysis.

Hello everyone, I have a few team wins totals picks here:

1. Tampa Bay over 7-New coach ALERT! Tubby Smith!

2. Rams over 7.5-3rd year for coach Jeff Fisher. (GET ER DONE, FISH!)

3. Titans over 7- New Coach ALERT! Ken Wisenhunt! They should finish second behind Indianapolis in their division.

4. Bears over 8.5-Cutler will be reborn from his old ways of Interceptions and Incept a new way from coach Trestman, Alshon Jeffery will have a monster season. May go for the lead in recieving yards this year.

5. Pittsburgh UNDER 8.5 -Everyone is calling for a bounce back year from the steelers but, and Im going against it. This will be coach Lily Tomlin's last year. Tim ROthlesburger is good but what does he have to work with here? Defense is getting old too.

I don't think (Dan-ver) will be as dominant as they were offensively as last year.

Thank you for your support and have a great season everyone.!!!
    Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 08-10-14 at 10:58 PM.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

What do you guys think about Danver?

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Hello everyone, I have a few team wins totals picks here:

1. Tampa Bay over 7-New coach ALERT! Tubby Smith!

2. Rams over 7.5-3rd year for coach Jeff Fisher. (GET ER DONE, FISH!)

3. Titans over 7- New Coach ALERT! Ken Wisenhunt! They should finish second behind Indianapolis in their division.

4. Bears over 8.5-Cutler will be reborn from his old ways of Interceptions and Incept a new way from coach Trestman, Alshon Jeffery will have a monster season. May go for the lead in recieving yards this year.

5. Pittsburgh UNDER 8.5 -Everyone is calling for a bounce back year from the steelers but, and Im going against it. This will be coach Lily Tomlin's last year. Tim ROthlesburger is good but what does he have to work with here? Defense is getting old too.

I don't think (Dan-ver) will be as dominant as they were offensively as last year.

Thank you for your support and have a great season everyone.!!!
    The Titans will finish last in that divison, they are horrible.....

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    What do you guys think about Danver?
    Denver is a pretty easy under 11.5. That's a huge number and the schedule is no cakewalk.

As for your other picks, those are some of the toughest teams for me to get my mind around. PIT looked to pick up some momentum at the end of last year, but they've still got all kinds of issues on defense and o-line, but if Ben can stay upright anything is possible. Bears over 8.5 looks pretty safe, they've made all the right moves this off season but really need to but it together on defense. TEN, I have no clue, but Locker looked pretty bad in the rain during the first preseason game. STL hinges on Bradford staying healthy and living up to expectations, I'm just not sure. TB will gain new life with Lovie, but I'm not really sold on McCown or Glennon at QB.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by bob6199 View Post
    The Titans will finish last in that divison, they are horrible.....
    Couldn't agree more. I love the under. Just because they have a new coach doesn't make up for the massive lack of talent they have

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Couldn't agree more. I love the under. Just because they have a new coach doesn't make up for the massive lack of talent they have
    they will go 3-3 at worst in div.. They have several young talented playmakers on the outside and while I'm not a huge locker fan he is a gamer and their coach has a solid track record with qbs.. They always play Indy tough then they get a pair w jags and the woeful texans.. Just glanced at schedule, I dunno if they can cash over 7 but don't think under will cash as 7-9 seems pretty likely. They play the whole NFC least who all allergic to defense don't think it a stretch to say they could easily split those 4 gms so we up to 5 wins then they have other winnable gms vs kc, cle, pit, nyj. Splitting those 4 wouldn't shock any1. Also have at Cincy and at Balty and while I'd mark those as losses stranger things have happened. Really have no use for these futures and certainly not 1 where the number seems spot on but if ya ask me I'd say slightly more likely they get 8 than 6..I'd rather play this over than my lambs w their shit qb playing in the best div in fb..

survive
    and advance

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    they will go 3-3 at worst in div.. They have several young talented playmakers on the outside and while I'm not a huge locker fan he is a gamer and their coach has a solid track record with qbs.. They always play Indy tough then they get a pair w jags and the woeful texans.. Just glanced at schedule, I dunno if they can cash over 7 but don't think under will cash as 7-9 seems pretty likely. They play the whole NFC least who all allergic to defense don't think it a stretch to say they could easily split those 4 gms so we up to 5 wins then they have other winnable gms vs kc, cle, pit, nyj. Splitting those 4 wouldn't shock any1. Also have at Cincy and at Balty and while I'd mark those as losses stranger things have happened. Really have no use for these futures and certainly not 1 where the number seems spot on but if ya ask me I'd say slightly more likely they get 8 than 6..I'd rather play this over than my lambs w their shit qb playing in the best div in fb..
    I think they go 3-3 at best in their division. This is the least talented roster in the NFL IMO. Their only strength is their offensive line. Other than that...mediocre/injury prone qb without a solid backup, no pass rush, no secondary, questionable rbs, questionable (though promising)wrs.

2daBank

I think they go 3-3 at best in their division. This is the least talented roster in the NFL IMO. Their only strength is their offensive line. Other than that...mediocre/injury prone qb without a solid backup, no pass rush, no secondary, questionable rbs, questionable (though promising)wrs.
    I like their wrs quite a bit.. Not gonna argue locker cause as I said not big fan, think their schedule way too soft to mess with the under. As I said tho it pretty rare I tie up any money in these unless I think I see a slam dunk which I don't think this is either way..

survive
    and advance

I like their wrs quite a bit.. Not gonna argue locker cause as I said not big fan, think their schedule way too soft to mess with the under. As I said tho it pretty rare I tie up any money in these unless I think I see a slam dunk which I don't think this is either way..
    Fair enough. I agree the schedule is soft, but at the same time I think Houston/Jacksonville are going to be much improved and we have no idea how good or bad the NFC east teams will end up being. GL this season, banker!

2daBank

Fair enough. I agree the schedule is soft, but at the same time I think Houston/Jacksonville are going to be much improved and we have no idea how good or bad the NFC east teams will end up being. GL this season, banker!
    I think I have a pretty good idea of what they are, how good that is remains to be seen. I know east a bunch of teams that can be scored on, with for the most part very good offenses. I think wisenhunt is a good offensive coach and has talent enough to score on those teams and most likely beat the 2 NFC east that are struggling at the time whoever they may be..Jax maybe better but depending on rookie wrs prob split, hou dline better dominate cause I don't buy they better again split at worst but I could see ten winning both, colts obviously class but again those gms end up tough no matter the cast so think split there.. Anyway yea gl to you as well brother, hope to see ya in my thread once it gets going..

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I originally wanted titans U7.5 paying the juice for the half point, but I just parlayed them not to make playoffs. Are you making another season long thread banker?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
    I originally wanted titans U7.5 paying the juice for the half point, but I just parlayed them not to make playoffs. Are you making another season long thread banker?
    yes sir. just bought new pc and busy setting everything up to my liking. ive just glanced at the opening week card but saw few totals i already like. i will get the thread up in next week or 2 at latest, look forward to seeing you there bro.. yea i dont think you can go wrong taking ten not to make playoffs, much better option than the juice on what i still think is kinda a toss up whether they win 6-7-8 gms, honestly i have no clue about their defense at this point but the schedule is soft and i do think long as locker can stay on the field they will be able to score points..